The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Virgin colleague

Just sharing my... virgin experience taking away the virginity of a colleague.

This started from when I joined the company on the first day, and got introduced to the department. The ratio was pretty weird as it's 3 guys to 1 girl on the team, and my team consisted of 4 guys and 1 girl.

The female main of this story is from another team within the same department, let's call her V. She's around 1.6m, bespectacled with long hair and looks pretty much your average evergreen GND who never dated anyone before.

Due to the peak period, I had to "borrow" her with the other team leader's blessing to aid my team in fulfilling our target. She was pretty quiet but can be quite sassy when she's pissed.

And as for me, I just joined and have to learn how to work with Gen Z, and had to learn new lingo to click with them..

P.S. Will update more whenever possible, have to recollect the past few months events that led up to this point.
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Virgin colleague

Camping spot

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1