The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-03-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1623 / Power: 5
Whiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Hotel 81 at tiong bahru eng hoon street, can see alot of maids with their guys checking in during weekends. Actually its my gf who noticed it when we go to have coffee at the nearby cafe along the same street.
Old 31-03-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Who wants to try this DH?

Asking for 150/1/1

I pass
Old 31-03-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
met a dh ask to borrow money after hotel say will return at end of month when get pay. see if able to meet again will not ask her to return see if she will auto
1) depends how much
2) depends if she cam make you hard
3) if she returns and meets 1 and 2 lend her more so that can fuck many times
Old 31-03-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I have a maid want fwb friend, $150 2hrs with condom
I think okay bro. As long not a baby elephant.
Old 31-03-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
Just curious how old are you guys usually?
nice la where you find her?
What hotels is this? Do you all feel paiseh when you all check in with both your IDs? like the age gap or what not?
Bro stubornboi you funny la. Your pts over 500 but you ask question like new here. Its not age. Its money. Pls up my points
Old 01-04-2024, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro stubornboi you funny la. Your pts over 500 but you ask question like new here. Its not age. Its money. Pls up my points
hahahahahaha is it up you got special secret to share with me?
i beri long never dabble here leh

in that case upped
Old 01-04-2024, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
not sure about st signature the rooms they give at dayuse seems quite subpar and i ever did the online check in and all they didn't bother when i bring my partner up once without giving her id and the second time they chase me for it when i just act blur passed them....
Bro, mai hiam lah. at least better than hotel 81. got netflix somemore. 🤣

Old 01-04-2024, 07:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok understand, enjoy everyone.

Last edited by Wakeup123; 01-04-2024 at 01:02 PM.
Old 01-04-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
One thing I notice about them is hygiene level. Otherwise it can be fun. I don't think I want to meet her again. Quite a traumatic crazy experience for me
Hi bro can elaborate on this? My main concern is bad breathe, it will kill my lil bro and ruin mood.

I noticed during VC them through WhatsApp they kept scratch face and head like monkey.
Old 01-04-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Any bros encounter this Pinoy name Star ( Wechat), provide massage service with
Handjob, charge 200. Stay at ubi
Old 01-04-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
But I not sure is she a maid. Look like one. I haven't try her service. So check out here see is she a scam
Old 01-04-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Whiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant future

If you ever pass by the hotel 81 at tiong bahru eng hoon street on the weekends u can see many pinoy maids with their partners hanging around when waiting for room... usually blangas.. my gf is the one that noticed that when we were going to the cafe parlet along the same street and was parking..
Old 01-04-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskywater View Post
If you ever pass by the hotel 81 at tiong bahru eng hoon street on the weekends u can see many pinoy maids with their partners hanging around when waiting for room... usually blangas.. my gf is the one that noticed that when we were going to the cafe parlet along the same street and was parking..
Bro the bak ka teh still there?
Old 01-04-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Toohotguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Saw before on wechat. But 200 is really to much. GL pump and go shops can get full for between 50 to 60.
Old 01-04-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro the bak ka teh still there?
bro you mean the bak ku teh? that one on another street facing the market.. close already... now its another toast box : 🤦🏻‍♂ facepalm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1