The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Fully concurred! I visited her few days ago based on the few good MRs and my instinct. She was so good that I booked her again the next day to validate (this time no massage, full hour of sensual). Best vanilla in market now!

Pretty ktv gal face, seductive eyes with sexy voice. Her character and toned body reminds me of my favorite ML Love, but taller and with high playability like Lora (we tried almost every 'position' lol). Sensual is as good if not better than even Anqi/XX/Amei/etc... Ass teasing, full body rub/lick, BF, etc you name it she does it. Sticks so close to me that I almost can't breathe, allows every part of body to be reached easily. Has her unique style of dirty talk which I like. Full 5G roaming with almost no restriction (YMMV). She can get extremely naughty and 'high' if you hit the right trigger. Loves her wild rocking, sexy moans and OMG her licking skills. With all the heavy sensual and nonstop teasing, by time she touch my rod it's already on high alert ready to fire 😂😂

Confirm RTM multiple times every week!
Hope we have a few more new SYT MLs who behaves like her. Too bad Love was too restrictive with her lips and can't give me high GFE treatment.
Old Today, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
LBJForever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Hope we have a few more new SYT MLs who behaves like her. Too bad Love was too restrictive with her lips and can't give me high GFE treatment.
Love has her principle and bros who enjoyed her company will respect her for who she is bah.

On the other hand - Dan Dan seems to me like a wilder version of Love/Lora hybrid .. Hasn't been aroused so fast/so much by a vanilla ML for a long time! Her massage strength is not bad either (worked 6mth in China previously). Hope she won't be too difficult to book throughout her remaining stay 😂

Last edited by LBJForever; Today at 06:23 PM.
Old Today, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0cash0o0 View Post
[URL="https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xinxin-massage/"]

Tried during lunch time

Looks : Discount 10%
Body : Meaty but not chubby or fat
Massage : Simple around 20 mins
Sensual : Trained before, alot of different technique
Have option for more but I didnt take it

Plus point : Help me shower before and after
Option is bbbj , should have taken … really best of what I have experienced … better the others I have tried … another thing - she don’t like to upsell or KC you —-really down to earth —- she is working out now —- regular customer now - going almost 2-3 times a week .
Old Today, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 2
rckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/tomato-massage/

Tried tomato
Looks: 7/10 -- plain Jane gnd type, but quite sweet looking. She has her charm
Body: 7/10 -- slim B cup, not the athletic kind
Massage: 7/10
Sensual: 8/10
Place: clean enough quiet enough. Somewhere in Gland with enough parking

All in all she gives good gfe service and quite accommodating also. Hug you like a gf, you can request other positions also. Kisses you a lot. YMMV. Also easy to talk to and quite playful and comical

RTM: yes I will

===

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-jiajia/
RTM Jiajia

Looks: 7.5/10 -- early 30s, pre-milf sultry look
Body: 8/10 -- fit athletic well-maintained nicely shaped B boobs and thick ass. I dunno about this back pimple other bro said honestly it's like nothing or just normal a bit only both times I went
Massage: 5/10 - can skip also lol and quite short
Sensual: 8.5/10 -- super accommodating will change many positions always in sexy lace panties and talks dirty to u
Place: somewhere near mrt but she may move as she doesn't seem to be able to find more longterm place

All in all, she gives good fun and it's like your slutty mistress. After done if still got few minutes will give head massage

Rtm: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1