The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-06-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

abby old bird, last time work at East Coast/Katong Area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Really missed E . Great service no rush and big boobs . Back then also when L was not as angpai and before she start to hang up and sell , everything was good . Her so called baoyang to me was quite edging & teasing . How she oil up and rub my lil bro head , chut chut my nips and let on soft moan . Sometimes when she’s in the right mood there will be bonuses also . Now MW really cmi . Renny really too money face spoil market . New girl Lina look average and very china 女汉子 style nothing much to hype about . Abby yet to try but don’t think will patronise them again after reading all the bad fr .
Old 28-06-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
I usually book her 1.5hrs then at start of massage I tell her don’t use oil. First time she blur blur didn’t know what to do, but I gently guide her with a combination of finger skills first then lead her to stand beside my head then attack with tongue skills. Then when she soaking wet I tell her my neck sore ask her 69 jerk me off, then attack some more with tongue until she beh tahan she at first lick lick then become chut chut. Then at the end of service she tell me she don’t do this one and she will never go full. Very long never go back liao, but I think she open up service to more bros here liao, dunno whether she open to piak piak now bo
With these experiences, she has wisen up, take things into control. More restrictive, not like last time when she is new blur blur.
Old 28-06-2021, 01:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
I missed S and E too, E was the best, not $ face and accommodating.
Recently, gone back to them at their new shop since they are having a promo, had Abby, service not bad, as in not calculative.
+141 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-06-2021, 03:50 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah bro, after E left I just cannot find good substitute. Abby is actually ok if u like syt and chin cai about service
E is still the best. I miss her BBBJ with 5G auto roam. Piak piak her once at AMK. Cheap cheap and song song
Old 28-06-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Wow... Din know E so hiong .... But her boobs big and she baba type right??

QUOTE=SGhappyman;20711368]E is still the best. I miss her BBBJ with 5G auto roam. P
iak piak her once at AMK. Cheap cheap and song song [/QUOTE]
Old 29-06-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
E is still the best. I miss her BBBJ with 5G auto roam. Piak piak her once at AMK. Cheap cheap and song song
She was my go to girl for a good time. Although not a looker, her boobs and ass more than make up for it. Always give her best service, piak piak liao immediately pull out cim then help me wash my cock using the small sink in the corner of the room. Never once ask me for extra tips, some days tip her 50, some days got money I tip her 100, but every visit will get full best service.

Now leh, the new girls little bit only want more tips.
Old 29-06-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was my go to girl for a good time. Although not a looker, her boobs and ass more than make up for it. Always give her best service, piak piak liao immediately pull out cim then help me wash my cock using the small sink in the corner of the room. Never once ask me for extra tips, some days tip her 50, some days got money I tip her 100, but every visit will get full best service.

OMG, who can forget the small white sink at the corner of the room..
Old 29-06-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Wow... Hahahah... S gives me the best experience....

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
OMG, who can forget the small white sink at the corner of the room..
Old 29-06-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 8
Banvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud of

How come nobody talks about M? Haha
Old 29-06-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Wow more and more E happening story.
Old 29-06-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Finally tested the last member of the group, Lina last week..based on ranking for the following service:
Massage:
1) Rxxxy
2) Lxna
3) Lxsa
4) Axxy

GFE:
1) Rxxxy
2) Lxna
3) Axxy
4) Lxsa

Extras:
1) Lxsa
2) Rxxxy
3) Lxna
4) Axxy

Body:
1) Axxy
2) Rxxxy (fake boobs)
3) Lxna
4) Lxsa

Damage: $68 + $50 (or more)
Old 29-06-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banvan View Post
How come nobody talks about M? Haha
because she cannot be compared with the rest of the hiong one..
Old 29-06-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

you are right, nowhere to compare except a nice looking face...no boobs, mechanical hj, no teasing etc...waste money
Old 30-06-2021, 11:40 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
you are right, nowhere to compare except a nice looking face...no boobs, mechanical hj, no teasing etc...waste money
Fully agreed. The poor pete the fish said Mira is the best. I'm very sure the cheapo fish never find Mira before
Old 30-06-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I prefer S but yeah those were the good times also optional tips now like all money face. Anyone got better lobang now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread