The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2005, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 21
sunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legends 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
Bro,
I gather the phone number is still the same?
Bro imom,

The phone nos are 63377780/63372938
Old 04-01-2005, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny302
Bro imom,

The phone nos are 63377780/63372938
Thanks bro!
Old 04-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby8881
Great FRs from everyone.

Just a quick question - which girl can converse in English? My Chinese damn teruk man.

Most of the girls at Legends can converse pretty well in English. Coco and Jaime (malay) are probably the best spoken of the girls, but you shouldn't have a problem communicating with any of them.
Old 04-01-2005, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Kimuchi_moto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the ease of bros who wanted to make his way to the new place.
Legend 3 is at 4 floor of the new hotel known as 'Royal@Queens'.

If you are coming from Victoria street you can park at Allson hotel then walk behind and go to the Royal@Queen hotel.

If you come from Queen street, you will see 'Tan Chong' building. You can park anywhere on the road as the new hotel is near Tan Chong building.
Old 04-01-2005, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Hi,
Went there today to cheked out new place. 1st impression, place is small and cosy and deco. is very similar to Legend 2 ex-Far East Plaza. Even the rooms are smaller and similarly deck out zen style with barest of furnishings. The only addition is a small tv cum lounge. This place is quiet and discreet but I personally still prefer Legend at ANA.
To access the car park, the easiest is to come in from Queen sttreet and drive pass Allson hotel and then turn left into the car park. Be warn though, parking fee is at a premium...$1.20 per 1/2 hr. from 8.00am to 5.00pm and $3.00 per entre after 5.00pm. If you know the area, there is a cover public car park directly opposite Allson hotel along Queen street. This is a cheaper option.
When I was there this afternoon, the place was quite crowded.....will let this new place settle down and try again probably next week. I tried to book Kris but she was absent today.
Cheers,
Old 04-01-2005, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
matchless7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kris not back yet

Just called legends to book Kris for tomorrow(5th), but the lady said she won't be back yet. Didn't tell me when she will return either. so anyone thinking of booking Kris tomorrow should wait another day.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 21
anlitehi is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranlitehi is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranlitehi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Legends 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
Hi,
When I was there this afternoon, the place was quite crowded.....will let this new place settle down and try again probably next week. I tried to book Kris but she was absent today.
Cheers,
Hi Bro ZACK, jus called the recep yesterday and heard that Kris will only be back next week...think she still holiday mood...have not tried her b4 so looking forward to it after so many FRs by bros here. Will also check out the new premises too.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Hi bro, Anlitehi.
Thanks for info. on Kriss. Wah like that next week must take queue number for her leh.....ke,ke,ke. Not sure if she is on holiday mood but rumour has it that she went for further enhancement of her "assets". But please don't code me ok least I'm being accuse as a "rumour monger". Despite her demur outlook, this gal is full of surprises if given the correct signal.
Cheers,
Old 05-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
corner9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Legends 3

I finally found the time to go...this is my FR:

Access to Place

The ONLY access now is via Queens Street. For bros who knows the back car park entrance, they have sealed it off liao. The entrance to CP is immediately after TC Towers and is quite narrow.

I parked on deck 2 and then walked up the stairs to the lobby. Before reaching the main lobby door, there is a lift. I took it to the correct level.

When I came out and turned into the entrance...Waaah! Like high-class (term is used by Fann) SPA. Deep dark interior and nice stained wooden furniture and fittings.

Saw the lounge area...it is no more than a waiting area for people that's all but sufficiently strategic to check out the girls and being discreet about it.

Rooms

I got room 2 which I suspect is the same size as room 1 but I figured that the other rooms might be smaller (only assumptions). They have kept to the same decor as FEP but cleaner and newer, as well as more tastefully done.

The ambient lighting is now designed like some international-style (1950s) design and quite tasteful... definitely less glaring. All rooms now have intercom phones and they have invested in good and high quality taps.

One thing for sure, the new heater is VERY HOT... I almost got scalded and it is more consistent; though the sprinkler on top of the shower area... I was amused by it...hee hee

There are mirrors on both side of the walls... one large one and one for the basin area.

And the best part was the floor... I like wooden flooring...I think it is more hygenic.

Oh...and there is also a wooden stained chair/stool for you to sit on and also more hooks for clothes.

Overall the feel was very cosy and classy... and I was commenting to Fann, I think you guys will give the others (didn't mention them) HC in the area a run for their money.

FR:Fann
I had a good time with her although this is only my second time with her (usually Fiona or Joyce). She was chatty and amusing; I guess we broke the ice when I reminded her of her fall...hahaha...

Anyway, her service was again fantastic and initially I thought she wasn't going to use her signature "tea session" therapy but she did, after teasing me with her tongue and her eyes for a long, long time... she also blew me standing up.

I don't think I need to go into details as details are all given in the various posts. We tried a couple of positions before we ended with me in the rear and she on all 4s. I must say, her moanings have improved tremendously... more realistic

I also think you all don't need her stats, it can be found all over the forum but her FJ to me was 8/10 for that day.

We spent some time chatting about the new place and how "high-class" she thought it has become (this came up from the music they piped in "Michael Buble") and said she was tired from the 2 days... apparently she's been so swarmped for the last 2 days... Sha said that it was as busy as being an "ang Pai"...told her perhaps she has just been crowned...she dismissed it.

Oh yes, in any case, the glass doors for the showers are sheer thus you get a good look at the girl showering...which might be stimulating for some

Observation
As I was paying up before entering, I saw this girl called "Angel" She looked quite stunning and a nice butt... Any one with an FR on her?

I will definitely RTF with Fann... but not until I have tried Angel, coco and cindy...

Damages
Same prices as before

Hope this is detailed enough for you all. Just sharing.
Btw, anyone here knows how to up some points for me? Not that I care, but apparently need it for the future or something...
Old 05-01-2005, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Legends 3

corner9, thanks for starting this thread... very informative! Had visited there on their opening day i.e. 3 Jan 2005.

However, was disappointed that the sauna and steam room were not ready to use yet. As usual had a wonderful time with my regular, Coco there.

Will be revisiting when free as the ambience is nice and cosy and when I miss Coco.
Old 05-01-2005, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Deltaboy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by corner9

[
When I came out and turned into the entrance...Waaah! Like high-class (term is used by Fann) SPA. Deep dark interior and nice stained wooden furniture and fittings.

Saw the lounge area...it is no more than a waiting area for people that's all but sufficiently strategic to check out the girls and being discreet about it.

Rooms

I got room 2 which I suspect is the same size as room 1 but I figured that the other rooms might be smaller (only assumptions). They have kept to the same decor as FEP but cleaner and newer, as well as more tastefully done.

The ambient lighting is now designed like some international-style (1950s) design and quite tasteful... definitely less glaring. All rooms now have intercom phones and they have invested in good and high quality taps.

One thing for sure, the new heater is VERY HOT... I almost got scalded and it is more consistent; though the sprinkler on top of the shower area... I was amused by it...hee hee

There are mirrors on both side of the walls... one large one and one for the basin area.

And the best part was the floor... I like wooden flooring...I think it is more hygenic.

Oh...and there is also a wooden stained chair/stool for you to sit on and also more hooks for clothes.

Overall the feel was very cosy and classy... and I was commenting to Fann, I think you guys will give the others (didn't mention them) HC in the area a run for their money.

Oh yes ...... this place reminds me of Casanova. In terms of decor and cleanliness, I would rate these 2 HCs as the best in town at the moment.
Old 05-01-2005, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Teluk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Angel is an Angel just as her name implies....one of the solid performers that Legends is known for. Great massage and very nice girl to talk too. Give her a try you won't be dissapointed. You can find other info on her if you scan through the threads....but if you like the way she looked you will enjoy her service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corner9

Access to Place

The ONLY access now is via Queens Street. For bros who knows the back car park entrance, they have sealed it off liao. The entrance to CP is immediately after TC Towers and is quite narrow.

I parked on deck 2 and then walked up the stairs to the lobby. Before reaching the main lobby door, there is a lift. I took it to the correct level.

Rooms

FR:Fann
I had a good time with her although this is only my second time with her (usually Fiona or Joyce). She was chatty and amusing; I guess we broke the ice when I reminded her of her fall...hahaha...

Anyway, her service was again fantastic and initially I thought she wasn't going to use her signature "tea session" therapy but she did, after teasing me with her tongue and her eyes for a long, long time... she also blew me standing up.

I don't think I need to go into details as details are all given in the various posts. We tried a couple of positions before we ended with me in the rear and she on all 4s. I must say, her moanings have improved tremendously... more realistic

I also think you all don't need her stats, it can be found all over the forum but her FJ to me was 8/10 for that day.

We spent some time chatting about the new place and how "high-class" she thought it has become (this came up from the music they piped in "Michael Buble") and said she was tired from the 2 days... apparently she's been so swarmped for the last 2 days... Sha said that it was as busy as being an "ang Pai"...told her perhaps she has just been crowned...she dismissed it.

Oh yes, in any case, the glass doors for the showers are sheer thus you get a good look at the girl showering...which might be stimulating for some

Observation
As I was paying up before entering, I saw this girl called "Angel" She looked quite stunning and a nice butt... Any one with an FR on her?

I will definitely RTF with Fann... but not until I have tried Angel, coco and cindy...

Damages
Same prices as before

Hope this is detailed enough for you all. Just sharing.
Btw, anyone here knows how to up some points for me? Not that I care, but apparently need it for the future or something...
Old 05-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
niteowl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Bro Deltaboy55 & Bro Teluk, IMO I think dun have to quote the whole thread rite?
Old 05-01-2005, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
Aglat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAglat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was there last evening @ about 1830hrs.
Man, it was really busy...
But it was good for me as I went there without any booking, cos can see all the girls coming to the counter. Saw one, name is Sammi.... any bro got any FR for her?

Quite pretty, small sized in built was a set of nice boobs...
Old 05-01-2005, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Deltaboy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteowl
Hi Bro Deltaboy55 & Bro Teluk, IMO I think dun have to quote the whole thread rite?
Oops ..... sorry. Thanks for the reminder.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1