The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2002, 02:49 PM
Friday

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
hi...me a regular in Leisure....well the place is rather stagnant...but recently got new stocks but please dun count on them as they are sucks and mostly out of shape (FAT...) but becos that place is rather secluded for me so that is why me regular.

anyway my recommendation would be as follow; -

1. Lisa (if you dun mind the buck teeth)
very accomodating with good hot tea BBBJ and doggie
2. Star (if you dun mind her non stop chat)
69 and like to be licked but massage is bad and no BBBJ
3. Babe (baby face)
4. Joanne
havent tried her but from FRs quite good

Hope the above helps.
Old 24-11-2002, 12:45 AM
Spectre2

Wink Comments on Leisure HC gals

Hello all,
Just thought I'd add in an FR on this interesting yet far-off HC. I come to this place because its not crowded and its in familiar territory. I have tried Lisa a year ago (memorable and Joanne this year. Wanna hear about Joanne?

FR:
Went to Leisure on a wet and rainy night. Walked up to the counter, greeted by bored looking receptionists. Asked for recommendation, they just picked a number from the air. Just like Russian Roulette. Purely by luck. Ok lor. Proceed to soak in hot tub, shower and wait to be called.

Lie in room, aircon damn freakin cold. Joanne comes in. Looks tall, but is about 1.65 or so, accentuated by long legs and heels. Face is average to a little above average. At least not dog ugly. Okay lah.
Body: slim, not very big tits, hardly a handful. Probably a B-. Generally quite friendly, will chat in mandarin and very limited English.

Special:
Asked for special after about 20 mins of very average massage. Originally quoted $120, but don't be fooled. Its a standard rate at $100. She gets her stuff (rubber, lubricant, warn management? etc) and returns. Stripped and then knelt down to deliver capped BJ. It's ok, I never complain about BJ.
Surprise, after a while, she request me to enter her from behind. Nice, but I prefer to end in the behind position. Triy missionary, liked it and stayed there. After 5 minutes of furious pumping while she's just lying there, come, heart beating very fast. looks like I did most of the work.

Rest while she cleans up. Quite cheerful, not overly friendly but not fake. Small talk a little, then I leave. Settle bill outside discreetly.

Ratings:
Looks: 6.7
Bod: Slim, B- 6.6
BJ: Average 6.5
FJ: 6.8 okay, got initiative

I'll go back, but try someone else first.
Not too bad if you want an unintimidating, friendly hour. You could get a lot worse if you go by chance....
Old 24-11-2002, 01:26 AM
suede

i tried joanne, couple of months ago...that was the era where bros here mostly commented on her bad service...i did not had a gd time then as well, nontheless, i think she is one good looker

so her service has improved?? maybe can try again
Old 25-11-2002, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
itchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring SamsteritchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring SamsteritchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
CHRISTINE

went to leisure last sat n book for yuki n my friend took christine as recomended by the recep tat she just came in on tat day. quite chio n small bulit with golden shhoulder length hair. according to my friend her service is not too bad, veri accomodative n friendly. sorie no fr cos i could not comment on my friend's rating. i would try her one of these days n post fr......
Old 25-11-2002, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Joanne FR - more questions

Thanks bro spectre for yr contribution. On Joanne. Very tempted to try her as well. However, quite concerned about her previous reputation of being non-cooperative lah. Thats all.
Old 03-12-2002, 02:35 PM
007digger

Could Yuki, Christine or Joanne do 69?
Old 03-12-2002, 02:38 PM
007digger

Could Yuki, Christine, Niko, Jess, Helen or Joanne do 69?
Old 03-12-2002, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
axedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
enquiry??

CAn any bro recommend any gals ?? used to tried out there. thinking of going down there these few days. pls post FR too if can
Old 07-12-2002, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Christine is quite pretty, only 21 years old, boobs a bit too small, small build and quite short, pussy looks real good and young, no AR, no fingering, no frenching, no BBBJ, no licking of boobs and anywhere in the upper body, can lick bush, moans quite loud.

Quote:
Originally posted by itchyDICK
CHRISTINE
went to leisure last sat n book for yuki n my friend took christine as recomended by the recep tat she just came in on tat day. quite chio n small bulit with golden shhoulder length hair. according to my friend her service is not too bad, veri accomodative n friendly. sorie no fr cos i could not comment on my friend's rating. i would try her one of these days n post fr......
Old 07-12-2002, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by girllover
Christine is quite pretty, only 21 years old, boobs a bit too small, small build and quite short, pussy looks real good and young, no AR, no fingering, no frenching, no BBBJ, no licking of boobs and anywhere in the upper body, can lick bush, moans quite loud.
If everything cannot, what did you do in the end besides licking her ??
Old 14-12-2002, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sorry for the late reply, bro LeeYokeYuen, deprived of the internet for a week. Well, she only did capped BJ (didn't even lick my balls), let me licked her pussy and let my didi went inside her pussy, i.e. FJ. No BM as well, guess nothing to BM with, quite a pity, she is quite good looking and young but chest damned flat, even smaller than mine.

Last edited by girllover; 14-12-2002 at 02:23 AM.
Old 14-12-2002, 11:48 AM
menace

Wink Just for info

Hi Bros,

This is my first FR, so just like to make some contribution.

Been to leisure sometime ago, as I am not a regular cheongster, I just walk in hopeing my lucky star is shining bright. Well, this prove to be my lucky day.

As usual, walk in ask for young gal then when for my favorite Sauna and hot pool until my turn was called. Went to my room and waited, in came a pretty good looking gal. Introduce herself as Paris, very chatty and good figure. Not very good with the massage, but sure knows how to tickle until you start thinking with the other head. Then she pop the question, I usually go for the full course, anyway thats why we visit these places right?

When to get her barang barang, came back strip naked and proceed with BM. My god she is good with that. Allows frenching but no cunt licking. Others are pretty standard stuff, but service attitute is A1.

Well, each man to his own, will summarize below :
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Figure: 8/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
BM : 8/10

So good luck.
Old 14-12-2002, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 23
TheSaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Just for info

Quote:
Originally posted by menace
Hi Bros,

This is my first FR, so just like to make some contribution.

Been to leisure sometime ago, as I am not a regular cheongster, I just walk in hopeing my lucky star is shining bright. Well, this prove to be my lucky day.

As usual, walk in ask for young gal then when for my favorite Sauna and hot pool until my turn was called. Went to my room and waited, in came a pretty good looking gal. Introduce herself as Paris, very chatty and good figure. Not very good with the massage, but sure knows how to tickle until you start thinking with the other head. Then she pop the question, I usually go for the full course, anyway thats why we visit these places right?

When to get her barang barang, came back strip naked and proceed with BM. My god she is good with that. Allows frenching but no cunt licking. Others are pretty standard stuff, but service attitute is A1.

Well, each man to his own, will summarize below :
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Figure: 8/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
BM : 8/10

So good luck.
Does she do the hot tea AR for you? Me tried her b4, actually about late 20s, not so young already.
Old 14-12-2002, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Just for info

Quote:
Originally posted by TheSaint
Does she do the hot tea AR for you? Me tried her b4, actually about late 20s, not so young already.
I too think Paris do not deserve such high rating. Perhap should be more 5 and 6 rating with one 7.
Old 14-12-2002, 04:22 PM
LongSchlong

Is Paris back in Leisure? Last I know was she went over to Galaxy with Chilli. Can anyone verify if this is the same Paris?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1