The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of
Thicc and Fit MLs

I have a thing for fit and thicc MLs. Fit lily (formerly from OT) is one such example. Any bros can recommend?

Last edited by Glenn Miller; 03-05-2024 at 01:09 PM.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Thicc and Fit MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
I have a thing for fit and thicc MLs. For lily (formerly from OT) is one such example. Any bros can recommend?
I miss Lily...been trying to find her but never seen whenever i'm at her new location.
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 1
sparklyCum is a Helpful and Caring SamstersparklyCum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I prefer not too masculine. But feminine fit & chio

This 22yo Viet ML do waxing at central.

Last edited by sparklyCum; Yesterday at 04:44 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklyCum View Post
I prefer not too masculine. But feminine fit & chio

This Viet ML do waxing at central.

Can share?
Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

There's a J at K*** Y* tcm, clementi area. fit syt
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

wah i recall east side there was one in old mall. i recall the first time i saw her in the shop i had to double take. shes short but had bigger quads which looked bigger for her size. and she wore booty shorts. so i went in pretending looking for her friend and just so happen the usual girl had to leave. so she suggested do a 4hand massage. and they both stripped down. that girl immediately saw i went for the new girl hahaha. few times after i kept going to her and shed tease but say or i dont do that etc. one fine evening i made appointment went into her shop. and she say today how? i told her i want you. hesistation and then i sealed it. they had a mirror on the wall and i went at it for so long until she was shaking. since then the east side food made her lose her physique and she became soft.
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13832 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
Can share?
Facial shop at 180 Bencoolen St.
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Jayz1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Facial shop at 180 Bencoolen St.
Bro can share exact location?
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all

Can’t stand this type of fit ML. Comes with good massage and able to carry conversation well.
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Very familiar…. Is she from y* @ kilat area and very limited menu?
Didn’t know she has pics online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

Can’t stand this type of fit ML. Comes with good massage and able to carry conversation well.
Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Very familiar…. Is she from y* @ kilat area and very limited menu?
Didn’t know she has pics online
Yes boss, limited or not to me still ok leh. Depends on chemistry maybe no idea.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes boss, limited or not to me still ok leh. Depends on chemistry maybe no idea.
That is true that her offerings are limited. Does allow top roam only with no progression from there. Visited her a month ago. Nothing wrong with her massage skills however,
not desirable anymore for me.
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I miss Lily...been trying to find her but never seen whenever i'm at her new location.
same! followed some bros' info and i even went into some of the shops to ask if they were lily (cos i dont know what she looks like). but still cannot find...
Old Today, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I actually walked-in to this shop, and have no idea her name…. Was just trying my luck walking around after getting a shock at the shop across the road (made booking there but photo mismatch real, and I recalled my nightmare at NBR previously and said bye and left) haha…. Wondered into this shop…. So could remember the face vividly…. If in the area and only into limited menu, she is decent. The rest in the shop looks decent compared to the heavily advertised shop (with heavily PS pics) across the road actually. Exploring this area recently…. This area not discussed much in SBF. Haven’t found a F shop yet… interesting…🤔
Old Today, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
same! followed some bros' info and i even went into some of the shops to ask if they were lily (cos i dont know what she looks like). but still cannot find...
Y'all mean the slim and fit milf who always working out in her shop right? I think cos the shops there open late, so maybe easy to miss her. Her shop is just right beside the security counter
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1