The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

for https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xian-xian-massage/

all i can say is that the FR from Awesomeguy is super accurate.
found out she also loves exercising, hence the super taut bod she has.
Old 20-07-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is really unlucky that their money was stolen

To be frank, it won’t take long time for them to earn this money back

Sometimes I don’t understand why some bros are worried about ml’s living

I dare say those ml earn a lot more than most of us, and living is better than us

Just as SMLEE bro mentioned, those ml gain sympathy already which makes them earn more

They can gain over 1k in a day already which is really easy for those mls (if they have some regular)

But bros are still worried they don’t have money to pay rental/daily expense

Don’t worry la bros, it’s very common that there got ppl help them to pay rental/utility bill/work pass fee/daily expense

When you know how they use this story to make it much easier to earn money, in the end you will know that your worry is too much liao

P.S. Im NOT saying “this ml shares fake story”

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Not doubting her but sometime we just have to take it with a pinch of salt. I have heard many such "fake" stories to gain sympathy and they may end up with compensated bonus from others

Just like another WL/ML always like to gain attention by stating her panties stolen by others

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 20-07-2022 at 01:34 AM.
Old 20-07-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/sugar-massage/

Recently work very tired but keep very gian to visit ml

Looks: same same like ad 3rd pic most zhun
Body: model height and figure. Nnp small and nipple small too. Nice looking tho
Massage: really not bad. Still got head massage after shoot
Sensual: okok la quite song.
Roaming: 5g and can speak french
Rtm: maybe. I want explore more. Haha
Recommended for bros who like nice legs. She got smooth fair and nice legs.
Old 20-07-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
It is really unlucky that their money was stolen

To be frank, it won’t take long time for them to earn this money back

Sometimes I don’t understand why some bros are worried about ml’s living

I dare say those ml earn a lot more than most of us, and living is better than us

Just as SMLEE bro mentioned, those ml gain sympathy already which makes them earn more

They can gain over 1k in a day already which is really easy for those mls (if they have some regular)

But bros are still worried they don’t have money to pay rental/daily expense

P.S. Im NOT saying “this ml shares fake story”
fully agree... most of them easily can make $10k a month so dont need worry for them even though is an unfortunate event but it is also due to her own carelessness that the bast**d can take advantage of the situation.

Dont forget there are many rich WK around who will be ever ready to compensate them la .
Old 20-07-2022, 07:23 AM
Samster

naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I knew a ml who was my regular can not work for few months due to some reason

Despite she can't work, she still need to pay rental/bill/daily expense

Then how come she can maintain the same quality of life as she used to have

Because there are some generous regular customers help her to pay just out of their sympathy

And remember there is not only one bro does, there are a few bros do it also

The ml earn the same or even more money in this period than she used to earn in previous few months

She doesn't need to work so hard as she used to then can have the same income

How wonderful life it is

This true story reminds me of a Chinese idiom 因祸得福

So no need to worry about their life la, they have better life than us

They can earn money faster than us

Just offer your sympathetic ear can liao, really no need to offer your pocket just outta your sympathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funb View Post
fully agree... most of them easily can make $10k a month so dont need worry for them even though is an unfortunate event but it is also due to her own carelessness that the bast**d can take advantage of the situation.

Dont forget there are many rich WK around who will be ever ready to compensate them la .

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 20-07-2022 at 07:47 AM.
Old 20-07-2022, 07:36 AM
Samster

double post

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 20-07-2022 at 07:43 AM. Reason: double post
Old 20-07-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Not doubting her but sometime we just have to take it with a pinch of salt. I have heard many such "fake" stories to gain sympathy and they may end up with compensated bonus from others.

Just like another WL/ML always like to gain attention by stating her panties stolen by others
Probably not a popular opinion since she seems well liked here but I agree with your views totally. I don't know her so won't go to the extent to doubt her, the crux of the matter is assuming it really happened, these are all part of occupational hazard of this trade which they are FULLY aware when they picked this line of work. Caught by anti-vice, money stolen, customers don't pay, get stalked, threatened, blackmail etc. There's a price /risk to pay for earning more than most salaried workers here. Always 2 sides to a coin. Sway that she kena a string of bad events but it's what all other MLs face daily too, some just less fortunate. Food delivery guys everyday on the road even super cautious may meet reckless drivers, all part of the occupational hazard la. Good that bros are compassionate towards her plight but like what others pointed out.. I won't be worried for her at all if I were you. They will be just fine.

Last edited by Johndick; 20-07-2022 at 08:30 AM.
Old 20-07-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

All WL lah.. don't need worry for them... I see the BBL, her moments every few days got carrot just give money lol. But then again, some just lucky got rich towkays. I know got a few no such luck or cannot gong tao rich towkays. Not earning as much as those but definitely still earning more than our median wage after deducting all the expenses

If you are just an average Joe, don't need worry so much about them. They will have a way to survive
Old 20-07-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This sweet, kind babe is truly cursed!!! Even worse dumb luck than Ning Xia.

Truly everything has conspired against her.

Bi Er didn't only get caught by vice and has to leave prematurely, but her money gets stolen and now she caught the virus. All in a space of one month. How totally arse luck is that!?!
Lol, things do really spiral out of context very quickly, don't they?

My POV wasn't about pitying the girl because her money was stolen. I was making a pronounced observation that this girl is the most suay, and has the worse dumb ass luck of all. Hmmmm...

On another note, visited Jing Jing. Nice! If only there were more busty MLs like her and Bi Er... SLG would be great again
Old 20-07-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Morning Kopio Bro!

Is there any ml still in your rotation list?

Do you mind share it with us? Tia

Quote:
Lol, things do really spiral out of context very quickly, don't they?

My POV wasn't about pitying the girl because her money was stolen. I was making a pronounced observation that this girl is the most suay, and has the worse dumb ass luck of all. Hmmmm...

On another note, visited Jing Jing. Nice! If only there were more busty MLs like her and Bi Er... SLG would be great again
Old 20-07-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
Morning Kopio Bro!

Is there any ml still in your rotation list?

Do you mind share it with us? Tia
Can. But ML options have seriously depleted for me, no thanks to the incredibly inferior quality. The better FL alternatives have quickly filled that gap.

Rotation list
Supers regulars (visit at least once a week) : Bi Er, Miu Miu, Jing Jing (newly inducted) and many Dome 1 FLs.

Semi Regulars (visit once in 2/3 weeks): Rayna, Hebe, MLX, Ou Mei Mei, Angel, Anna (MP), and 3 more MP girls who rather not be mentioned here.

Want me to say which BORING MLs I avoid after trying them once??? Hahaha
Old 20-07-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I actually more interested in this list

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 20-07-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Sure, if you are willing to share

Quote:
Can. But ML options have seriously depleted for me, no thanks to the incredibly inferior quality. The better FL alternatives have quickly filled that gap.

Rotation list
Supers regulars (visit at least once a week) : Bi Er, Miu Miu, Jing Jing (newly inducted) and many Dome 1 FLs.

Semi Regulars (visit once in 2/3 weeks): Rayna, Hebe, MLX, Ou Mei Mei, Angel, Anna (MP), and 3 more MP girls who rather not be mentioned here.

Old 20-07-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Shit happens. Even to good people.

So when an ML tells you she's going through difficulty,

听听就好
Old 20-07-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Totally agree with you. Don’t take what they said too serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Shit happens. Even to good people.

So when an ML tells you she's going through difficulty,

听听就好
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1