The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3026 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old 25-03-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

I am JJ Lee whom have ten years of experience in Juagen therapy and I was traditional Chinese medicine trained.

When you feel weak in your sexual activities such as having premature ejaculation, impotence, benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse, frequent urination, night urination, testicle swell and pain, infertility couples, etc. Please come and visit me, I can provide a solution. If no results immediately you will have your money back.

I use the combination of Medical Qigong and TCM Physiotherapy JG to provide dedicated customised treatment based on individual’s analysis. If you want to see improvement, must come and try me.

Price: $150/1 hr and $200/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Working hour: 9 am to 7 pm, last booking at 5 pm.

Contact: Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Strictly No Sexual Services, purely treatment.
I only serve Chinese-speaking clients. I do not serve customers with heart disease or have just after surgery.
Old 25-03-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster (A)

Old 25-03-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
Martinchowcheeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMartinchowcheeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinchowcheeh View Post
JuaGen has been wrongly interpretred as a sexual services. In facts it is a health therapy after I visited Maste JJ.

Was introduced to Master JJ by a closed friend to correct my night urination and poor sexual endurenace during sex with my GF (less than 1 minutes, my water gun burst). Really know my weak points and health issues after a simple pulse analysis and press on my exact areas to clear the blockages for me.

After 2 sessions, my night urination issue was gone and no more water gun condition (last for 5 minutes liao, somtimes longer). I am sure to visit her again until my water gun situation getting back to normal.

I am not the promoter of her but just to show my appreciation by writting this report. This is a genuine treatment for man like me. She told me she also do treatment for female too.
This was after my fourth session of treatment by Mater JJ. Amazinly my water gun situation has gone. She not only solve my sexual inabiliuty issue but what she gave me is an overall health improvement. I have found that my visoin has improved, sleeping improved, my face looks more lively and I feel myself not easily tired after loong hour of work.

In the bed I can last longer and enjoy making love with my GF.

This is a must have enhancement treatment.
Old 26-03-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster (A)

Old 26-03-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Currycity View Post
Visited JJ for health reasons instead of Juagen as I have been frequenting TCM but was not able to get fully treated. So I thought trying qigong would help. Was very impressed that JJ was able to accurately pinpoint my issues with her pulse taking. End up juagen was involved as it’s is part of the full treatment and through juagen, she was able to identify deeper underlying issues.

So glad to have found JJ as she is able to tailor the treatment instead of just taking tcm blindly as usual and as a bonus, the juagen did value add in terms of girth and length of the penis. My quality of life have also improved in terms of energy and focus therefore I highly recommend her to all bros. Please do note that some parts of the treatment can be painful, but no pain no gain😬. Definitely saw much improvement compared to my long term tcm treatments in the past and have opted to continue seeing her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currycity View Post
Have been seeing different tcm long term in the past due to health reasons but was never able to get fully treated. Decided to try seeing JJ as I felt her qigong may be beneficial and didn’t think that I needed juagen.

Was very impressed that she could accurately pinpoint my issues with her pulse taking alone. She would also tailor treatment according to my issues instead of just taking tcm blindly like the way I used to with the previous tcm practitioners previously and it was much more effective. Juagen was also involved even though I didn’t think that I needed it as it was part of the full treatment routine. Was surprised that it was able to help identify deeper underlying problems and got treated accordingly.

As a bonus, definitely saw an increase in girth and length of the penis after juagen. In terms of treatment, definitely saw much improvement in quality of life, energy and focus. I have opted to continue seeing her to improve my life over long term even though she said I don’t need to see her anymore. Highly recommend to all bros but do note that some parts of the treatment can be quite painful. But no pain no gain yo 😬
Quote:
JuaGen has been wrongly interpreted as a sexual services. In facts it is a health therapy after I visited Master JJ.

Was introduced to Master JJ by a closed friend to correct my night urination and poor sexual endurance during sex with my GF (less than 1 minutes, my water gun burst). Really know my weak points and health issues after a simple pulse analysis and press on my exact areas to clear the blockages for me.

After 2 sessions, my night urination issue was gone and no more water gun condition (last for 5 minutes liao, sometimes longer). I am sure to visit her again until my water gun situation getting back to normal.

I am not the promoter of her but just to show my appreciation by writing this report. This is a genuine treatment for man like me. She told me she also do treatment for female too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslee1602 View Post
I came across JJ Lee’s thread recently - even though I’m a long time lurker of the famous forum that has made the news a couple of time over the years, I never got around to discovering about this thread because the headlines didn’t catch my attention. BUT! God damn I must say she’s one hell of an expert at what she did to help me recover in just 3 sessions.

So I am (or was) a pretty fit guy in my late 20s. All was well until I ran into some stresses at work and family and my dick couldn’t really function well, for an extended period of time. It was a mix of both not being able to get hard, or if hard already then very fast cum out. I felt damn bad about my situation but it just spiralled and the stresses accumulated. This lasted for 3 months, until I met JJ on here and I saw immediately improvement.

After first treatment I felt damn loose and light, it’s like my mood improved a lot in those hours immediately after. During the treatment I could also feel my dick erected hard with the magical hands of JJ. No hanky panky of course, and I dare not offend JJ also haha so keep your hands to yourself. That night I slept damn well like a log and next morning woke up feeling a lot better, like my dick was hard when I woke. My partner met me 2 nights later and I definitely felt the difference. She asked me if I was over the stressful period and I just replied yes kinda haha but really alls same except JJ did her magic with her skills.

Another 2 sessions in now and I feel a lot better compared to my initial funky state. My gym sessions have also seen better than usual gains somehow - I think is a side effect of JJ’s treatments.

Thanks JJ - hope to see you soon for my next treatment! 谢谢!
Quote:
This was after my fourth session of treatment by Mater JJ. Amazinly my water gun situation has gone. She not only solve my sexual inabiliuty issue but what she gave me is an overall health improvement. I have found that my visoin has improved, sleeping improved, my face looks more lively and I feel myself not easily tired after loong hour of work.

In the bed I can last longer and enjoy making love with my GF.

This is a must have enhancement treatment.
Old 26-03-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 09:42 AM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 11:46 AM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Samster (A)

Old Today, 06:40 AM
Samster (A)

Old Today, 01:52 PM
Samster (A)

Old Today, 04:34 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1