The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-08-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha, looks and GFE are always hard to have consensus.. so I will usually just close one eye if I have a different take. But "SYT".. the way it is use so freely here..is what gets to me most of the time. Seriously SYT should never be relative to the bro age. The ML is either bona fide SYT or she isn't. And this should be clear as day to anyone when they view the ML out of their dim lit room. Looking at the SLG listing I seriously doubt there is ANY SYT at the moment. So really should stop labelling any of these gals "SYT" lol
Anyi is a syt no doubt
Old 15-08-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

hi bro can someone translate the terms for painting, pussy and dick in the common chinese slang the ML understands? for example, 鸡巴 i dunno is refer to dick or pussy. say if I wanna paint the ML what shld I tell her? 舔你的xxx?
Old 15-08-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
hi bro can someone translate the terms for painting, pussy and dick in the common chinese slang the ML understands? for example, 鸡巴 i dunno is refer to dick or pussy. say if I wanna paint the ML what shld I tell her? 舔你的xxx?
I usually use 弟弟 (dick) and 妹妹 (pussy). So if I want to paint, I'll tell her 我要舔你妹妹. They will understand. 鸡巴 refers to dick.
Old 15-08-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis990 View Post
For real bro? Have a plan to book her. So its not recent photo and video ?
]
Don't take my word for it. Just looks like it. But I could be completely wrong.lol

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 15-08-2022 at 08:52 PM.
Old 15-08-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
i want to talk about her also cannot. always message try to get slot no reply at all. sibei sad
but i see her douyin, i tempted to keep trying haha
If you keep knocking with no respond may have been block by her on sms. another way is by using whatsapp which she also created account. Agreed her DY is pretty entertaining.
Old 15-08-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
If you keep knocking with no respond may have been block by her on sms. another way is by using whatsapp which she also created account. Agreed her DY is pretty entertaining.
Hi guys, may I ask what is Angel’s douyin id? Just realised I already visit her multiple times but still don’t know what is her douyin id

Thank you in advance everyone!
Old 15-08-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
drakein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for lollo. Obviously went for her because looking for GFE

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Room: she stays alone in a condo. The place is tidy and you will feel comfortable

Looks: 6.5/10. Probably around 21-23. Deduct 15% off her ads. Her features are definitely not as sharp. What works in her favour is her age

Body: 7/10. 7 for smooth skin and because I already know what to expect. Don’t expect model bod. Boobs are small B maximum but cute nipples.

HJ: Her base skill is 6/10 but what is good is she is willing to follow your instructions. Similar to teaching your first gf.

GFE: 8.5/10. Cute personality, willing to please and comfortable to talk to. Definitely the main selling point

RTM: Will look to try others
Old 15-08-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/mei-mei-massage/

After so long OMM ads is up !

Who’s keen to visit her, chiong arh !
Old 15-08-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sepulchral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Is jing jing still hard to book now?
Not sure leh. Have not try booking her yet.
Old 15-08-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yo bro, ya Ba Mei is my gold standard for bbbj+cim. Actually a year plus prior to Ba Mei there's this obscure ML, not pretty, not busty but her selling point is also bbbj+cim, which is not that common back then. Name is Liang Cha, literally Herbal Tea. Not sure how many people tried her before coz appearance wise really not a guy magnet, but boy she blows like a pro and cim with pride, as good as Ba Mei and Xia Xia. Miss these experts.
feel a top tier bbbj will connect your mind, body and soul.
Old 15-08-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
liujia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/xiao-yu-er-massage-hj-bj/

First time meet xiao yu er , I didn’t expect the real person to be prettier than the photo !Nice fair skin , nice smooth legs , not alot of body fats , Very slim ! Must try ear digging , Her is professional trained ! HJ , Catbath and BBBJ very good and fantastic ! Not a time watcher!
RTM for sure
Old 15-08-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

First time meet xiao yu er , I didn’t expect the real person to be prettier than the photo !Nice fair skin , nice smooth legs , not alot of body fats , Very slim ! Must try ear digging , Her is professional trained ! HJ , Catbath and BBBJ very good and fantastic ! Not a time watcher!
RTM for sure
Old 15-08-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for an an
Finally managed to book her after trying for so long, always packed with bros here.
Was the first customer of the day, went in to shower alone, she was still washing up at the basin so it was a little awkward for me.
When im done she started drying me up and started keeling down and blowing me
Went and lie down, started her massage and stripping.
Not much of massage but sensual 10/10 lick from leg to ears
Started bj, the longest bj I had from sgl. Ended with 69 cim
Came back with hot water for a last blow
10/10 would return again

FR for Shan Shan that rtc
Leaving this here because I started to keep track of the MLs I visited by FRs
Looks 10/10 syt with assets
Sensual not very well done
But a little attitude problem, told me im taking too long to shoot and it
Wasn’t stated in my record.
Took longer than usual because I’m not even aroused….
Old 16-08-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Service good 👍👍
Old 16-08-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yo bro, ya Ba Mei is my gold standard for bbbj+cim. Actually a year plus prior to Ba Mei there's this obscure ML, not pretty, not busty but her selling point is also bbbj+cim, which is not that common back then. Name is Liang Cha, literally Herbal Tea. Not sure how many people tried her before coz appearance wise really not a guy magnet, but boy she blows like a pro and cim with pride, as good as Ba Mei and Xia Xia. Miss these experts.
Those names do ring a bell but not sure if visited them before. A slurpy wet bbbj, twirling around your little bro head with the right suction and strokes, is memorable, face probably also remember but name not so much. What I can say is that offen, a good bbbj comes least expected, from a ML that doesn't seem like it.

Recently tried a pre-MILF, Lili on SLG which blows quite nicely. One with skills that reminds me of Ba Mei.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1