The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up PRC Scholar: I Only Know How to Mug & Nothing Else. Repatriated Back to China from US

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://www.chinatimes.com/realtimene...5cmiM.facebook

除學習什麼都不會!留美雙博士遭遣返
2015年04月26日 10:40 中時即時

大陸籍的留美雙博士小蘭遭遣返回國。(摘自觀察者網)
大陸一名30多歲女子小蘭從小就成績優異,長大後在北京和美國著名大學取得雙博士學位,但在美 期間卻因失業 流浪街頭,日前遭美國遣返回大陸的小蘭,隨身只帶著一盒治療精神分裂的藥。接受詢問時小蘭表示 自己「除了學習,我什麼都不會。」

據《留學雜誌》報導,年僅38歲的小蘭已頭髮稀疏、面露老態,她向北京邊檢遣返審查所警察表示 ,自己是北京 和美國著名大學的雙博士,因為沒錢沒地方住就被警察遣返回來。在接受詢問的過程,小蘭對自己的 高學歷蠻自信 的,但她也透露「除了學習,我什麼都不會。」

小蘭是家裡的獨生女,自幼聰明好學,父母也以小蘭優異的學習成績為傲,從不讓她做任何家事,小 蘭的任務就只 有「學習」。她從初中起一路被保送,在北京最好的大學讀完博士,之後被推薦到美國著名大學獲取 博士學位。小 蘭成為當地最有名的「學霸」,甚至有家長拿小蘭當楷模教育孩子。

小蘭的專業是地質科學,因著突出成績被推薦到企業,但她不擅與人打交道而遭公司辭退。由於沒有就職的單位可以繼續為她申請簽證延期,隨時面臨著被遣返,沒有收入的小蘭也不得不開 始流浪,只能棲身於圖書館、走廊、公園甚至是廁所。

無家可歸的小蘭被警察發現後,蹲了幾個月的監獄,被遣返時也只帶著一份治療精神分裂的藥物。警 察確認完小蘭 的身份後,輾轉找到小蘭失聯兩年的父母,流浪多年的留美雙博士小蘭也終於與家人重逢。
新聞來源

出版編輯:金櫻潔

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1