The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardman View Post
Looks like this place will be packed soon and need to queue for the rooms.. lol.. would like to try it due to its discrete location.. hope no need to wait for the rooms..
Yes, I agree. Apache bro promote this house like free hahaha, sure get crowded eventually.

Currently there are 4 rooms available. The lighting in the 4th room is partially done but OKT Botak will let you use if the need calls for it.

This house does not have a lot of rooms but the OKT is definitely a very friendly old man. Most of my visit is just me and OKT Botak (and recently 2WLs who just started working last week). I also like this house for it's decreetness. I don't like houses that is very crowded. For example next door 1654A, always have 4or5 customers in the holding area together with the house WLs, machiam Thanksgiving gathering...

But of course, different men different needs and this house is good enough for me to patronise here every now and then.
Old 05-05-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Not very sure. I'm not an AR guy so I did not insist on that service. I was chatting with her and that's when she revealed that she doesn't provide AR.

Calling 1649 WLs into 1658A can be difficult. As explained by OKT Botak himself, he said that 1649 OKT don't like to release their WLs to other house.(not sure how true this is) He said 9 out of 10 times will get rejected when he calls 1649 WLs. He usually will recommend me to go 1649 straight when I tell him to call WLs from 1649.

Controversial Shan Shan from 1856? Tried her last week. I think it's safe to say that she will fail to meet the standards of average bros in GL. So try at your own risk. The good aspects I feel about her is she enjoys sex and pussy feels good (not too loose or tight)

I like the rooms 2& 3 because of the round bed. As explained by Apache bro, the layout of the mirrors combined with a certain angle you face, allows for a incredible view of the WL when you bonk them. Also the round bed makes me feel like a emperor being serviced by his girl hahaha...
Thks for the advice. I already noted it. That’s why I tried Yuan Yuan at 2047 last week and plan to go 1649 for Tian Tian tomorrow.
I noted controversial Shan Shan’s comments. Since she love sex and I love to poke hole, maybe something will work out. My only two concerns are whether she is reasonably good looking and better not resorting to HJ if I fuck her 25 to 40 mins.If look department fails, I am not too keen already even if service is good. I still enjoy FJ with a pretty WL even if she is unfriendly and show the in agony facial expression. Because my beast mode will be activated and I will enjoy as a beast, just like my enjoyment in martial art sparring when my beast mode is activated, hahahaha
I don’t feel being an emperor using round bed. I only had that feeling when the girl kneel down to serve me CBJ with balls licking while I caress her hair.Then I will fuck her from behind with both standing. I will be happy if all brothers are only keen in Rm 2 and 3. Sometimes I see funny fluid on Room 1 bedsheet, knn.......sigh

Calling 1649 WLs into 1658A can be difficult. As explained by OKT Botak himself, he said that 1649 OKT don't like to release their WLs to other house.(not sure how true this is) He said 9 out of 10 times will get rejected when he calls 1649 WLs. He usually will recommend me to go 1649 straight when I tell him to call WLs from 1649.

Controversial Shan Shan from 1856? Tried her last week. I think it's safe to say that she will fail to meet the standards of average bros in GL. So try at your own risk. The good aspects I feel about her is she enjoys sex and pussy feels good (not too loose or tight)

I like the rooms 2& 3 because of the round bed. As explained by Apache bro, the layout of the mirrors combined with a certain angle you face, allows for a incredible view of the WL when you bonk them. Also the round bed makes me feel like a emperor being serviced by his girl hahaha... [/QUOTE]
Old 05-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I noted controversial Shan Shan’s comments. Since she love sex and I love to poke hole, maybe something will work out. My only two concerns are whether she is reasonably good looking and better not resorting to HJ if I fuck her 25 to 40 mins.If look department fails, I am not too keen already even if service is good. I still enjoy FJ with a pretty WL even if she is unfriendly and show the in agony facial expression. Because my beast mode will be activated and I will enjoy as a beast, just like my enjoyment in martial art sparring when my beast mode is activated, hahahaha
Regarding first concern, she is pretty to me. But then again, take it with a pinch of salt as looks is subjective to different bros afterall. But I would rate her quite high in terms of looks. Will be prettier if she smiles more.

Regarding second concern, even though she likes sex(moans and grabs you tightly when high), she seems slightly displeased if you take too long. Based on my last bonk with her, everytime I change position, she will give a slight frown on her face (make me feel a bit guilty hahaha..) My net thrusting time was around 20-25min. She did not resort to HJ.

Afterwards when chitchating, she said most customers finish the job in around 5min and I teased her back and said I had "a few 5mins". From there I think she doesn't like it if it's too long.
For your case, when beast mode is activated maybe need to adjust the FJ time a bit hahaha..
She does take on a different personality when aroused though(suddenly very spontaneous), so you get to see a different side of her. Whether of not she will resort to HJ if you bonk her for more than 30min, I can't say for sure(not enough data hahaha...). Maybe when I RTF her the next time round can explore her limits? Hehehe...
Old 05-05-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Regarding first concern, she is pretty to me. But then again, take it with a pinch of salt as looks is subjective to different bros afterall. But I would rate her quite high in terms of looks. Will be prettier if she smiles more.

Regarding second concern, even though she likes sex(moans and grabs you tightly when high), she seems slightly displeased if you take too long. Based on my last bonk with her, everytime I change position, she will give a slight frown on her face (make me feel a bit guilty hahaha..) My net thrusting time was around 20-25min. She did not resort to HJ.

Afterwards when chitchating, she said most customers finish the job in around 5min and I teased her back and said I had "a few 5mins". From there I think she doesn't like it if it's too long.
For your case, when beast mode is activated maybe need to adjust the FJ time a bit hahaha..
She does take on a different personality when aroused though(suddenly very spontaneous), so you get to see a different side of her. Whether of not she will resort to HJ if you bonk her for more than 30min, I can't say for sure(not enough data hahaha...). Maybe when I RTF her the next time round can explore her limits? Hehehe...
Bro, Thks for sharing , appreciated )) probably go for Tian Tian tomorrow or others. The controversial Shan Shan I will try one day when I feel weak and only thrust her 10 mins, LOL

The owner of this house has deployed Feng Shui Master to do tuning in Mar. or earlier. So when this house is further promoted by a few Bros here, I think the Feng Shui Master needs to say thank you to u guys.Bro Apache is for sure deserving it, hahahaha
Old 05-05-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Had a bonk with 1658a in house gal Ruyi. She is back to work today. Love the piak piak sound. Fr posted here before.

Enjoy.

Now wait for jing jing. Yet to try.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 05-05-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Had a bonk with 1658a in house gal Ruyi. She is back to work today. Love the piak piak sound. Fr posted here before.

Enjoy.

Now wait for jing jing. Yet to try.
These few days no sex diary from Apache?

Is Jing Jing the skinny and small size girl?

Ruyi will be next on my target list
Old 06-05-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
Nosajy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNosajy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A friend of 杨子 formerly WH15 has aarived and started work in 2062A.
Her name is 月儿. I was informed by 杨子 to try.
I was her first customer and very accomodating on her first day.
Bros may like to call her to 1658A for a try.
Old 06-05-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosajy View Post
A friend of 杨子 formerly WH15 has aarived and started work in 2062A.
Her name is 月儿. I was informed by 杨子 to try.
I was her first customer and very accomodating on her first day.
Bros may like to call her to 1658A for a try.
Hi bro.
Can help give a short description?
Neh neh size, tall or short

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 06-05-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Hi bro.
Can help give a short description?
Neh neh size, tall or short
Tried her yesterday. Posted FR in the 2062A house thread.

Link here:
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=17...&postcount=273

She has C boobs, I think it suits your taste Apache bro, should give her a try
Old 06-05-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tried her yesterday. Posted FR in the 2062A house thread.

Link here:
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=17...&postcount=273

She has C boobs, I think it suits your taste Apache bro, should give her a try
Maybe I was lucky to be her first customer.
We were frenching like fighting fish.
Initially she resisted my licking but surrendered after I persisted and told me she was on the verge of cumming if I had prolonged the licking. But she exploded with contorted facial expression when I pump her in missionary.
Old 06-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosajy View Post
Maybe I was lucky to be her first customer.
We were frenching like fighting fish.
Initially she resisted my licking but surrendered after I persisted and told me she was on the verge of cumming if I had prolonged the licking. But she exploded with contorted facial expression when I pump her in missionary.
Possibly, first customer gets best treatment and then it's a downhill from there? Hahaha...

She didn't let me French or paint as I asked her if she provides these services. I'm not the insistent and demanding type, if the WL does not provide a certain service then I respect her decision. Afterall, it's not easy being in this trait.

But anyway, I prefer soft skin WLs so she is probably not a RTF for me.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY - YUE ER

Apache received intelligence info about a WL name Yue Er from 2062a.

Equipped with the hellfire missiles and hydro on ready, hovered into the premises of 1658a yesterday, ready for a topo mission on Yue Er.

Heng ah, she is available, to my surprise. I tot she might be hard to get.

about 8 miinutes, she walked over. She walked, ok lah, i can wait.

She came in and saw me, gave me a smile. we went into the room and she helped me to strip, chemistry built up quite quickly.

When i stripped her, a full firm big C cuppa, close to D cup actually if you ask me, with nice tits, but her right breasts as a tattoo which seems to conceal some scar, but it is oK to me as the whole presentation looks good.

Her skin not the fair porcelain type, but good enough for me, nice butts ready for the piak piak sound type. After a few rounds of topo, I am ready for my exercise.

We went to the shower, she cleaned me thoroughly. She is 3 days into the job, she was in this line in China but i told her Singapore and China style a bit different. Singapore style is not the one two three call bill.

Bit since I asked her here for a 30 minutes bonk, I am reasonable in my exercise objectives. I taught her to rubba with soap. Very good feel as she has the assets, big neh neh. had some good time rubba but I gotta manage the time for her.

Into the room, I did not ask for much service. She gave me a capped BJ which I insist. Suction not bad. I turned her to doggie and slowly pump her. Very tight to my surprise. Surprise that a veteran like her pussy can be still so tight. Better try her more before her pussy got more loose. Maybe Singapore dicks are bigger, so the WL holes got bigger faster after a few months

As i pump her in doggie, she moaned and her neh neh swings very fast, very nice views from the surround mirrors in the room.

i slowly lay her down to have her front on the bed and I continue my pounding exercise from behind. It felt damn good, nice cushion landing and she can give that sextifying expression on her face as she grabbed the bedsheet with her hands. I wanted to fire but I told myself to do that in missionery.

Turned her around. She is facing me, her beautiful eyes and pretty face looking into my eyes. I gave her a peck on her forehead and sucked her neh neh and nipples which she obliged but told me to be softer.

Apache takes position, rod enter into the abyss hole and slowly increase its throttle with faster and faster pounding with the hydros. her neh neh is swinging wildly so I tugged her hands so her neh neh swings up and down only. I up my throttle and after about 2 minutes of piak piak, hell fire missiles engaged, locked on target and the momentum got real high and I tiighten my grip and pump faster and .....Booooooom. I continue too squeeze the remaining missiles and after that Apache returned to safe ground and rotor very hot, rod over heated.

Released a big load of missiles into her hole. She removed the cap and asked why so much missiles. I told her if feel good of course a lot of missiles.

She can be a good person to chat with, and definitely will rtf.

Apache left 1658a a happy man.

Old 07-05-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Bro Apache
Glad you enjoy your mission with hellfires.
Old 07-05-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Apache,

Thank you for all your posts and FR
You have selflessly shared all the girls you bonk in 1658a.
Nothing exclusive as bros can call all these girls from other shops too.
You also created a Gulde to Geylang. Really informative ...

Really a great contributor with constant updates fun to read (compared to other historical past contributor ) best of all you do not request favors, praise or conditions

Cheers ... thanks
Old 07-05-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Hope you enjoy

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1