The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supermarket Cashier

I upped the tempo by kissing her neck and slowly slipping my fingers into the top of her bikini and squeezed her B cup breast. That made her moan even louder. She realised she cannot control already and told me to stop. I did and she tried to compose herself and I pointed to her front which has a wet patch. She said its from my cock, which made sense as I also almost cummed.. May looked at my cock and commented its big.(of course she didnt know its due to the hunter honey effect).
I jokingly asked her, she wanted it ? She smiled and shooked her head. She replied its too big. I thought to myself, very soon You will be fucked by this cock!

I told May that she had her fun, how about my turn? She said let her rest 5 mins as she still recovering from the thrill. I went to pour another glass of wine and we drank it together. May's face and body turned even redder. May passed me the empty glass and asked me how I wana do it? I guess she was bolder now after drinking more wine as she is even inviting me to explore her body!

Before leading her to the deck, I grabbed hold of her shoulder and pretended to be serious.
Me: Later whatever I do, you cannot scream or reject or object ok?
May: ok but you promise me you wont touch my private parts or even see ok? Thats too personal!
Me: sure(of course no la)
May: And no sex ok? Dont insert the thing in
Me: okok,but you also promise you wont spoil my mood and fantasy ok
May: ok, but hey wait! You cannot tell anyone ok?
Me: Sure

And I led May to the deck and ordered her to lie flat down on her tummy. I grabbed 2 bottles of sunblock but my cock started to grow again,damn worried it would shoot anytime. May positioned herself and laid flat,while I removed my trunk completely without her knowledge. I planted some sunblock on her back first, slowly snd smoothly massaging on her back. I swiftly removed the knots on the bikini top and the bikini top went off but the front still cupped onto her breasts. I continued massaging her and soon May fell asleep, possibly also due to her tipsiness.

I slowly but surely moved my hands down to her bum area and untie those knots of her bottom bikini..I removed the bottom bikini on her bum and in front of me, I finally saw her naked round ass !
Old 26-12-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

I groped those beautiful ass cheeks and also slapped them hard! That made May woke up and she turned her head to see that I had removed her bottom bikini and slspping her ass. I put my finger on my lips to signal to her that she cannot say anything and she turned back her head. I poured some sunblock on her ass cheek and started to massage both cheeks. I felt really shiok and my cock started to flow some semens, i shook my cock and the semens dropped onto her ass and I continued to massage her ass.

May did not turn her head back and started to enjoy my massage. I started to plant a few kisses on her ass cheek and shebthen turned her head to look. Surprisingly ,she showed me a frown expression with her mouth opened wide, which is an indication of enjoyment and want more. No moan or groan yet, but she did say: ohhh its so comfortable.

I had a great time massaging and kissing those ass and I let my cock aroused her. I slapped my cock hard against her ass and she groaned out "Ohhhh"She turned her head to look at me and I asked her whether she like it. She said its great! Thinking of i would continue to give more, I stopped!

May asked me to continue as she was going into higher state of highness, but I told her i purposely stopped to make her suffer. Then for the next 10 mins, I started to grab her ass and pinched it until she screamed.

I stopped and pulled her up to sit beside me, and I asked her what did I tell her not to do or say? She looked bewildered and I told her...
Old 27-12-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates! Keep it cumming~
Old 27-12-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

I had said she cannot scream or object to what i do. She realised her mistake and promised me she wont do that again.
I said ok, and continued to play her. I instructed her to lie flat down again and she did. (After seeing in my previous stories about Alice,Mandy and Sophia being played on their asses), I started to try it myself on May.

I started to pinch her ass hard and she started to scream again and pleaded with me to stop. Now I know how those angmos's egos grew! May turned her head to look at me and told me its painful, i just kept quiet and continued part 2..

I poured the remaining sunblock of the first bottle on her ass and started to massage her oily ass. May stopped screaming and started to enjoy my massage with "hmmm , ummm" sound. I started to massage nearer to her asscrack and slowly opened her asscrack while also massaging it. That led May to object and she turned her head to order me to stop. She even wanted to get uo but i pushed her body down. She stopped her struggles after knowing that my fingerd had prived open her asscrack wide . I placed my finger along the crack to massage whatever it is there. That made May moaned out loud and I eventually reached to her tiny asshole and started to tickle it, making her shivered and moaned very loud. May has a lot of hair along her asscrack until her asshole. Even her asshole has a lot of hair surrounding it. I teased her about it and she kept quiet and blushed. Alice, Mandy and Sophia all had broken asshole,May's asshole is intact, small,hairy and cute! I did not let go of her asscrack while my other fingers continued to play with my small asshole till a lot of water flowed out from her cb onto the deck.

May: Ahhh,ahh,ahh, bu yao(不要)(dont want)
Me: you like it? I do more, your water come out a lot
May: ahhh haa ahhh haa, I cannot control anymore, you are no good, make me very high now
Me: i let you enjoy since you so many years never had such feeling, now do u feel like having sex now? Do u want me to put my cock in?
May: no no, dont put inside my asshole, cannot!
Me: i mean your pussy hole, you are very horny now
May: i dont know, i want but i know cannot

While not waiting for her answer, I sticked out my tongue and licked her hairy asscrack along the way to her asshole, and yes it made me very high..

And May groan and moaned so loud into the deep sea. I didnt stop licking until about 20 mins later. May had cummed and I had shot out onto her ass unwillingly...too steam liao
Old 27-12-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Viet girl say she dont drink??

Hahahha biggest liar....

they drink like no tomorrow...her salted abalone must be very very itchy now...
punish her!!
Why you so like dat?
Old 27-12-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

My cock was still rocked hard after I had cummed(the hunter honey effect). I cleaned up the mess on May's ass and instructed to sit up beside me. She did as told and I could see her expression was filled with shiokness and she was panting. Her hair was messy too due to the seabreeze, or msybe due to her shaking of her head while enjoying..

May didnt dare look at me straight in the eyes but spoke in her usual soft tone. She didnt realise I was staring at the breastsbas her bikini top had fell off her body. She was actually sitting naked beside me. She continued to look in front while talking and I still stared at her breasts. Nothing fantastic except for her inverted nipples..

She suddenly tilt her head sideway to look at me and realised Im looking at her breasts,after which then she realised she was naked! She tried to use her arm to cover her breasts but i told her no need to, as I already saw. I joked about her inverted nipples and she slapped my chest hard.

I started to tease her of her asshole,her hairy asscrack and her moans. Her face turned red and she pleaded with me not to say it again as its very shameful. I told her its not shameful, in fact she should feel proud that her asshole is still in tact and not broken. Apparently we were not on the same tune as she meant to say its very shameful to let me see her private parts. I assured her its definitely not shameful as she should know I like her and its a pleasure to let me explore it. How i could twist the whole thing...haha

I told May, if she wants, she can also explore my asscrack and asshole. She said dont want, its disgusting but i told her i did not think its disgusting as its her and I
would do anything for her. I guess that made her like me more as she started to let down her guard more. I pointed to my cock and told her to feel it, and i told her , my private part would always be ready for her, just her. May felt touched upon hearing that and she stroked my cock and asked me how come it can stay so hard for so long, i just laughed.
Old 27-12-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Viet girl say she dont drink??

Hahahha biggest liar....

they drink like no tomorrow...her salted abalone must be very very itchy now...
punish her!!
Yeah i dont believe her too, but who cares, I just wana get her..haha
Old 27-12-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

May continued stroking my cock and started to examine it. I asked her what she was looking at, she just replied she never had a chance to look at a cock close up, I asked then what about her husband's cock?
She put her fingers on my lips and said lets not talk about him, lets not let him spoil the mood. Then she started to masterbate my cock, after a while i stopped her. I asked her what was that for? She asked me I dont want to release? I told her i just did and I dont like to masterbate, if I wana release properly, then It should be inside here.(i pointed to her cb). Just then I got to see her very bushy hair on her frontal, its really sexy and i started to play with her hair.

May tried to stop me after i curled her long bushy hair round my finger. She screamed and said its painful as her pubic hair are all pulled around my fingers.

May: ah pain pain pain
Me: really pain?
May: yes really pain, please stopped!
Then I realised theres more things to play
Me: hey you have broken your promise 2 times
May(looking blur): huh since when
Me: once, when i was pinching your ass and opening your asscrack, 2nd time is now lo..you screamed and you object
May: oh no, yes I remember now, so sorry
Me: no sorry, you need to be punished
May: like how?
Me: i let you choose, you want 2 x pain or 1x happy 1x pain
May: of course 1x happy 1 x pain
Me: ok can, but if you continued to scream or object, it will be 5 x more pain
May: okok bring it on
Me: you want happy first or pain first
May: of course happy first, later then not so pain
Me: ok sure, get ready
Old 27-12-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Im surprised May did not object to the "punishment".Probably she thought she really did wrong just now, or she just wanted to let me have fun.

So she wanted happy and I started to blindfold her with my underwear(she doesnt know)),haha,as I blindfolded her from behind. Then I told her the happy hour starts now! I started to kiss her lips and face, down to her neck and started to lick both her ears too, making her gave out soft moans. I stopped to ask her is she happy, she replied yes. And I moved down to both breasts, gave both breasts a light kiss and i slowly made her lie down on her back. I went back to her delicious inverted nipples and gave both nipples a nipples licking good, sucking and licking both nipples for a long 30 minutes, while May was engrossed in her enjoyment moaning in different tone when I switched from licking to sucking and sucking to licking. Mama mia, I never think I would have a chance like this to do to a sheng siong cashier! Never mind if May
is not pretty or stunning, I just like this kind of encounter.Most of the time, im watching other guys do that to their gals on video or from afar, even my own experience with Alice,Mandy or Sophia also doesnt reach the highness I get with May!

After i had fun with May's nipples, I moved down to the bushy pubic hair and started to licked those hair and pulled them with my lips. May is in pain but she realised she cannot scream, so she bit her lips hard trying not to let out a sound..

I stopped playing with her hair and went to her pussy. With both my hars pushing her legs wide, her hairy pussy appeared before me!

Me: Wow May, you have a beautiful hairy pussy, like hairy crab! Haha
May: hmmm no dont see!
Me: oh may, you just objected! Later you will get 5 x pain!

Then May kept quiet, knowing she had fouled again. I Spreaded her legs even wider and used my thumb to rub her tip of her cb. My fingers slowly opened up her cb and Her cb hole looked big. I was a lil disappointed when I saw her cb was very dark, i got no mood to lick it. However, my fingers slowly filled with her juices, I suddenly got the kick to lick it. And I went licking for a good 10 mins while May moaned non stop while gripping my hair. Before I could stop, May already cummed into my mouth and i quickly spat it out.

Since May in blindfold looks pretty, i went to force my cock into her mouth and mouth fucked her. She did not object but she did not know how to blow me, so I continued to mouth fuck her, its a great feeling but I wanted more. I led her up and put her in kneeling position and I told her just follow my instructions.

I ordered her to stick out her tongue and I placed my cock in front of her tongue. I instructed her to lick it just like lickingban ice cream. Oh my, when she did that, it was heaven! I removed her blindfold and ordered her to look at me while licking it. She did as told and my hardened cock still has feel. Then I had some bad memories came back into my mind.( yes if you guys still remembered, my first story here was about my ex wife betrayed me with an angmo). The image of my ex wife sucking her angmo lover's cock, licking it like a lollipop, and when he asked her how she felt, she showed a thumbs up and said it is delicious!) I did the same to May, however she did not show the thumbs up or said delicious! But she was better! She sucked it real hard(as shes inexperienced),and I had to mouth fuck her hard to get the sensation

But when I finally cannot control and shot into her mouth, she swallowed all in and sticked out a tongue and pant like a dog! Wow this is heaven! I finally got a taste of cumming into another person's wife's mouth! Alice is divorced,Mandy is a widow, and Sophia did not let me mouth fucked her,she only let angmo!
Old 27-12-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
nagajupki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Multiple updates, shiok man!
Old 27-12-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Hope she allow TS to progress further, exploring other joy spots on her body. 加油 💪🏼
Old 27-12-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

awesome updates for the partying week🥳
Old 27-12-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 2
HighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to behold

加油! 加油! 加油!
Old 27-12-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
88cc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more 😀
Old 27-12-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 2
Readt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyReadt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow great experience, wish it will happen to me as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1