The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

bro marcussia

Up you 21 points

Should have tell the auntie, I am waiting for the "business".

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
But my aunt walk over and kick her, asking her to close her leg and why she sat like this is it open for business?
Old 18-10-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Recently was attending a distant relative funeral.

Saw my distant cousin (chao ah lian in her early 30s). Tight white top with black bra, and ultra short jeans with her buttocks coming out at the back.

She fell asleep in the living room sofa with her legs open wide, can see the black g-string, and almost her vag.

But my aunt walk over and kick her, asking her to close her leg and why she sat like this is it open for business?
Weather is hot these days... 😂😅😁😉
Old 19-10-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10073 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babymonkey View Post
Weather is hot these days... 😂😅😁😉
Yes, be well ventilated otherwise may kena heat exhaustion
Old 21-10-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You all guys or there were a mixture of guys n gals
Of coz mixture,including trans.
Old 23-10-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Was in office last week but forgot which day. A colleague came over to show me something and as she does that, the top of her blouse fell right open along with her massively oversized bra.

I mean massively oversized because her A cup tits were inches away from me and she has massive brown nipples, those that stick out so much you can probably get pricked by it. Maybe it's a result of the air conditioning on a cold day but it's fully erected. Bra cup has so much space in front of it.

It was quite a sight for a minute or two.
Old 23-10-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Can totally comprehend. Some ladies, for some strange reason, either their seniors never taught them how to choose the right size, or they thought by wearing an oversized bra will make their tits look or grow bigger.
Old 23-10-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
InoName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
Was in office last week but forgot which day. A colleague came over to show me something and as she does that, the top of her blouse fell right open along with her massively oversized bra.

I mean massively oversized because her A cup tits were inches away from me and she has massive brown nipples, those that stick out so much you can probably get pricked by it. Maybe it's a result of the air conditioning on a cold day but it's fully erected. Bra cup has so much space in front of it.

For some reason it's always those A cup tits girls that has huge nips, have a friend too that loves to wear spaghetti top, whenever she bend over, her bra cup just leaves her tiny A cup tits and reveals her long nips. I've seen it couple of times already, so wonder how many other guys did she flash to unknowingly
Old 24-10-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
Cryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw my MIL full nude top couple years ago. we were at a family staycation in those rooms where the room can see through a large glass into the bathroom. She forgot to bring her towel with her to the smaller shower area within the bathroom and needed to come out to take the towel from the sink area, which was just at the glass. The glass was a little foggy so she thought no one can see and faster went to take the towel. But apparently it was not foggy enough and she came quite close to the glass. nice perky Bs for a woman in her early 50s. thank you mum

On another family staycation, my MIL's younger sister (mid-40s) was wearing a thin white nightgown. Thin but not enough to see anything. It was the morning that we were suppose to checkout and she was helping to pack and clear the rubbish. As she bent down to pick up the rubbish in front of me, i got a good view of her right boob and nipple. Think its a B but looks bigger cause it was free hanging down. Turns out she had been sleeping braless in the bed beside me the whole night Even though i just had a sneaky quickie with my wife in the shower before that, i could feel myself getting hard almost instantly... lucky she very concentrated on her rubbish picking

Also saw my SIL full nude by chance once while i was taking a nap she was going to go out with my wife and so they both showered and came into the room to change (back then they were sharing one room and i happened to be napping in the room). My wife covered me with the pillows and blankets on the bed so i wont see anything, but i was in a position where half my head was out the edge of the bed. I opened my eyes and i saw very shiny white tiles on the floor.....with my SIL's full nude body reflection in it! she unwrapped her towel beside me and i saw everything from the reflection
Old 24-10-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11056 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She never realise that or did it on purpose or how did she reacted?
Old 24-10-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Ya, some ladies will deliberate one. One of my previous FB, she likes to wear wrong size bra, expose her A cup inverted nipples to her colleagues and flirt with them.

It makes her feel good. Her colleagues no guts to test water.

If one of them forcefully kiss her, she will submit to them and become their regular sex toy. She's also one of the best surround sound system I ever had during an outdoor sex. So daring to go top naked while making out.

And the easily no lub can enter into her anal lady. Miss this gal...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 24-10-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
She never realise that or did it on purpose or how did she reacted?
She's a nerd, don't think it's on purpose.

Anyway, my ex gf went careless again.
Old 24-10-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11056 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's a nerd, don't think it's on purpose.

Anyway, my ex gf went careless again.
Attractive nerd? Lol...

Please share her carelessness
Old 24-10-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Attractive nerd? Lol...

My ex gf got careless again and I've got to get it out of my mind.

My ex gf Abby went clubbing with a friend (Tammy). I've known Tammy for many years and according to her, they were drinking and 3 guys came over and started talking to them, paying for their drinks and soon Abby was on the dance floor with 2 of them.

Tammy did admit she took a liking to the guy that was still with her so she didn't really pay full attention to Abby. She just told me they started getting touchy but it doesn't seem out of norm. Abby was wearing her usual tube top and body con mini skirt. She has good cleavage and that tends to attract attention. Tammy's used to Abby getting more attention all the time as she has larger tits.

The night went on and the guys were obviously trying to dump the girls with free alcohol. Tammy noticed the trick and stayed sober since she's a good drinker anyway. Abby's the opposite and it wasn't long before she's completely wasted.

Tammy knows the drill and declined going with the 3 guys. As you guys must have guessed, she called me in the middle of the night to drive them home. I sent Tammy home and put Abby in my guest room. Not the first time she's dead drunk and smells of cigarette, alcohol and perspiration, not exactly pleasant.

As usual, I got a wet towel and started cleaning her up. Swapped her foul smelling top and skirt with fresh pajamas, put her in a recovery position to make sure she doesn't choke on her own vomit. However, one of her nipple tape is missing and her panties is a little to the side exposing part of her neatly trimmed landing strip of her pussy.

Those guys must have a great time feeling her up but it may also be from all the tugging of a dead drunk person on the way to my home. Nevertheless, I'll never know where's the missing nipple tape and why her pussy is wet.

That's the problem with Abby. She's a good girl with a really bad temper and insists on her way all the time. Sometimes I wonder why am I still doing all these for her.

Pictures are similar to Abby.

Sorry for the rant.

Her natural tits are between C and D

Part of her landing strip with pussy exposed
Old 24-10-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Attractive nerd? Lol...

Not exactly attractive, I'll say average? Should look good with make up but she seldom come to office with more than lipstick.

I wasn't expecting her nips to be sticking out so massively.
Old 24-10-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Cryptor

up you 21 points for the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptor View Post
Saw my MIL full nude top couple years ago.

On another family staycation, my MIL's younger sister (mid-40s) was wearing a thin white nightgown.... lucky she very concentrated on her rubbish picking

Also saw my SIL full nude by chance once while i was taking a nap ..with my SIL's full nude body reflection in it! she unwrapped her towel beside me and i saw everything from the reflection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1