The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Commando fall in!!!

Abit disappointed with the new ML https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/. No reply from her.

When I almost done. She’s already half naked bottom. Wow! First time chiobu auto naked body. Just imagine don’t need slow sensual chemistry all these shit.. my cock already Mari Kita liao.
Well shaven pussy. With a little bit of grass patch. Not full forest kind.
Bro, you’re lucky, her ads state SN only but go FN awww

Based on your FR she’s one the gem cannot be missed hahaha
Old 02-09-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, you’re lucky, her ads state SN only but go FN awww

Based on your FR she’s one the gem cannot be missed hahaha
His fr is to kexin haha

Not xiaoxue..
Old 02-09-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
His fr is to kexin haha

Not xiaoxue..
See wrongly, thanks for pointing out for me hahaha
Old 02-09-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
Appled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAppled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Zhu Zhu recently, the non-soccer ball one, because I really like her photos on SLG.

Not sure why there are not many reviews on her but decided to commando as I really like her look.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/zhuzhu-massage/

Please note that rating scale is just my preference, please read the description and see if it fits you.

Location: Near MRT, so okay for foot soldiers (7-10mins). Shared apartment but different levels so there is no issue with thin-walls.
Looks: 8/10 (She is the person in her photos, very similar. Maybe abit of PS.
She is the cute and petite kind of girl, really fits squarely into what I like.)
Massage: 9/10 (She has had training in massage before. She did ask if it was enough pressure and tries to tailor to my needs).
HJ: 9/10 (Here again she tries to tailor to what I need and was able to patiently do it cos I do take longer than average.)
Notes: She may not be the best conversationalist but she does try to please and her other assets more than covers her weak points.

RTM: Yes, as her look is the kind I like out of the 3 others so far that I have visited recently. (But one man's meat is another man's poison, so really subjective.)

Last edited by Appled1; 02-09-2021 at 09:11 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 02-09-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
2/Sep/21 tang tang

Looks 8/10 Choi milf fair
Body 9/10 slim fit milf
Boob 7/10 enhance pointy c
Ar 8/10 not bad
Bbbj 8/10 not bad
Cim 8/10 not bad

Rtm not really but not bad, after Anan I realise that Anan is really good
How does her ass eating compared to An An?

An An is really unrivalled in this area!
Old 02-09-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
i too, had hardly a peep from the high potential xiao xue. but a commando is patient and stalks his prey, will await an opportune moment to try once more for mission objective.

we have the same taste re: kx lmao
Mission fight finish already the Xiao Xue text me 3 hours later. Already back to camp. Lol

Yup same taste! Minimum a good figure is a must then the looks. Need to be Sweet Young Thing. then lastly good services is also must.

Anyway forget to put the Ke Xin link.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ke-xin-massage/
Old 02-09-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like sugar added 1 new video. SYT lover should not miss this opportunity.
Old 02-09-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Why u keep promoting her lol..

Don't let ppl see u having an imaginary tortoise on your head..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-09-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
gaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty23119 View Post
Yup, she is back!
seems like it. Her wechat video shows her doing marketing and location set in SG.
Old 02-09-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Why u keep promoting her lol..

Don't let ppl see u having an imaginary tortoise on your head..
if you sit and stand upright, what's there to care about noise.
Unless u are a crooked, then maybe I guess 🤷‍♂️
Old 02-09-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
who is this SYT? The ones listed on SLG ?
Old 03-09-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara View Post
seems like it. Her wechat video shows her doing marketing and location set in SG.
Yes, the usual mall near her place which she visit for her marketing need before she went back for a break.
Old 03-09-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried her before? https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/jasmine...ge-hj-thai-jg/
Old 03-09-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/winnie-...bj-breastfuck/

Is this lady the same as the lady in the tiktok video? I'm asking because i'm not sure. They look like 2 different ladies.

The tiktok ID in the tiktok video as shown is "molly.come". If you open tiktok and search for molly.come, looks like a different lady?
Old 03-09-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Is Joanne gone or something? can't find her listing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1