The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Retirement in Bangkok!

Adidas88,

I'm a PC man myself, but I want to trip IMAC because everyone told me, I should my Apple computer if I hav the money! So, since I need to exercise my brain while retired, why not buy Apple Imac!

Thanks for your info.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 17-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Retirement in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Adidas88,

I'm a PC man myself, but I want to trip IMAC because everyone told me, I should my Apple computer if I hav the money! So, since I need to exercise my brain while retired, why not buy Apple Imac!

Thanks for your info.
hahhaa bro ..... if u r a PC man ..then i am sure u'll be frustrated with the mac ... mac OS is a closed loop program .. u'll face many red tapes when u want to download 3rd party software ... the platform is totally different with PC ..
when we use a computer ... what we want is speed and user-friendly .. but becoz u r a PC man, u'll be frickering through the OS becoz it doesn't work like PC .. but this is in the initial stage .. if u can pull through it, u'll be happy to use it but then u'll face the probelm with 3rd party software download ..

though mac do allowed pc OS to run on it now ... but it will be like driving a BMW with a Toyota engine ... doesn't make sense ..
Mac is a liftstyle platform .. youngsters will love it ... graphic designers adore it .. old man like us depise it becoz we r PC man for a long time ...

Not one is worse or better then the other. It's only different.
Old 17-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Retirement in Bangkok!

adidas88,

Oh man, you're a funny guy, I couldn't stop laughing! I'm lot older than you, so I really going to suffer but I'm going to have lots of time to practice. Maybe, I can hire an attractive college educated Thai phuying as a tutor! Most likely, I'll purchase 24" imac.

I have over 300 pictures of topless gogo girls and 20 short video clips of soapys girls so it will be fun to download in the imac and share with my buddies from Singapore.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1