The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2006, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Phuket songkran 2006 FR and help guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobParis
Wow, bro fisher, there is one brilliant FR... Cant wait to go down phuket liao !!! By the way, the gonza is AGG and in bangla road? which coi? gotta go and check out the famous pretty gal u said, haha...

Anyway , looking forward to more to what u would like to say... I am thinking of bringing down my laptop and update all bros here live there!! haha, but dunno the hotels safe or not, cuz we plan to stay in those cheap ones, say only 580 baht for a standard room, any advice on tt??

cheers
Gonzo is not an AGG but a beer bar.It is located on the right side of the side coming in from taipan entrance.opposite kangaroo beer bar.

580 is very cheap price for a hotel.do update on the hotel regarding the condition and whether if they are lady-friendly.

My apartment cost me 3600 a day. luxury comes at a price.
Old 29-04-2006, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BobParis is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapala_fisher
Gonzo is not an AGG but a beer bar.It is located on the right side of the side coming in from taipan entrance.opposite kangaroo beer bar.

580 is very cheap price for a hotel.do update on the hotel regarding the condition and whether if they are lady-friendly.

My apartment cost me 3600 a day. luxury comes at a price.
Wow, must be damn shiok place.. hehe. Anyway , i just changed my air ticket to 9th, paid extra 35 dollars lor... Will surely check out the places u mention...
Old 29-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Phuket Town live music places are:

1) Timber Rock
2) Jammin
3) Kortormor

Try doing some search here on the old thread. Anyway, just ask your hotel concierge and they should be able to tell you location and local telephone number.

If you can't find them, better go for topo training in SAF again ya (joke!).

Have fun.
Old 29-04-2006, 12:49 PM
Samster

rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2

1) Timber Rock
2) Jammin
3) Kortormor

Try doing some search here on the old thread. Anyway, just ask your hotel concierge and they should be able to tell you location and local telephone number.

Have fun.
Yes i have search these three places at phuket town but i cant seems to find it.Is it located inside a hotel or something.i have check out three street that link to it but i cant see anything.maybe i cock eye.

I have heard there is one more called blue marine.anyone been to it.

Have fun on your phuket trip bob.i tell you time will fly when you are over there so sleep less and play more and also screw more.

will updated further regarding some tour price and food guide soon and maybe a few more streets guide soon.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Samster

This will be another update of phuket help guide.More on the fun side than the sex life.

Fantasea circus - last known price per pax 1400 inc buffet at the main hall and mini van transfer(highly recommended to all).time of buffet will be from 630 - 8.30 and show starts at 9.one show per day

phiphi island and nearby island snorkeling - last known price will be 1400 per pax inc mini van transfer.(highly recommeneded also).inc lunch on the phiphi island.free flow food.you only get to shop around phiphi island for a while and off you go to other snorkeling points.(for those who just want to step on phiphi island once in your lifetime).

canoeing trip and sight seeing trip (highly recommended also) price will be 1400 per pax inc mini van transfer and lunch on the boat.Bring you canoeing to various caves and some island for relaxing.james bond island included.

dino mini golf - 240 per pax.18 mini holes.great to bring your TG along as mine really enjoy it a lot.Drinks served at the dino's are very good.price is cheap so recommended to all also.located at south of patong.see local map for details.

sea shell meseum - i bargain till 100 per pax and actually locals dont need to pay but just 4 sing so i dont give a shit about saving.Actually you can bargain almost everything inc tours, attractions etc.full of sea shells from all around the whole.great pit stop to relax.

bungy jump. price per pax inc 20 pictures and a free tee and cert is 1400.i didnt jump cause did it at pattaya but still ask the price for my friend.In the end he burned his wallet till he cant jump.

phuket sea museum.i didnt manage to go cause it closes at 5pm and we reached at 6.wasted the time but another eat air day. price is 200 per pax.

para sailing is 500 per trip and jet ski is around 700-800 after bargain for half and hour.damn fucking expensive than in pattaya but a good experience is you never had one.

there are 3 waterfall in phuket if i am not wrong.i went to one but it was summer time so it wasnt that great of a view but did took a dip into the waterfall and have a jacuzzi.

so far these are the attractions which i have been to and my further updates will be getting lesser and lesser as my memories fails me as time goes by.LOL.
Old 02-05-2006, 01:33 AM
Samster

bro fisher, tnks for the update... Yeah... I was busy these days. After this wednesday, i will be free again and do more reasearch!!! haha... Anyway , keep it coming, i have became a fan of ur FR
Old 02-05-2006, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:

1) Timber Rock
2) Jammin
3) Kortormor

Have fun.
Tnks bro.. Will definitely check out those places...
Old 02-05-2006, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobParis
bro fisher, tnks for the update... Yeah... I was busy these days. After this wednesday, i will be free again and do more reasearch!!! haha... Anyway , keep it coming, i have became a fan of ur FR
Hahah thank you for becoming a fan but i got limited resources also.I havent contribute too much.There are two more thread regarding phuket.pretty long one too.

Maybe i should have ask around phuket town looking for timber , kortormor and jammin.this is the only regret i have on my trip to phuket as i have research so much on these three discotheque but didnt even find one of it.

Jetstar having promotion of 8 dollars flight.everyone should check it out...making me itching to go back and see my girl.

Can anyone share lastest FR regarding pink chamosis ,pink lady and fantasia because I would like to know how good it is as i didnt been to anyone one of it.

looks like i have finally cool down on my phuket FR and guide.All questions recommendation contributions etc are welcome.
Old 04-05-2006, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
galvc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wat Bro rapala_fisher said is right!
I've just booked JetStar on 2nd July for just $8/-!!
Very worth it
Is anyone going Phuket around that period? I'm going there alone and if there is anyone going on that week, can I tac along with you guys?
Old 04-05-2006, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

1) Timber Rock
2) Jammin
3) Kortormor

Have fun.
hi bro, you forgot ozone, the biggest and loudest. where in the world are you?
Old 05-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
i have pass by ozone before but was wondering if it is a discotheque.Shit on me.hahah.

i am in the world of bangla everyday i was there.=)

Good for you bro galvc.Have a sanuk time in phuket.Please do check out the places which i have missed and update on us with your FR.Now it will be summer time.Prepare to get burned.hopefully you will meet up with fellow samster around phuket.it might get a bit boring going alone.

I saw one fellow singaporean alone in bangla hard rock AGG and BF an AGGG.how i notice him.......SAF sandles.LOL.

One more thing for fellow samster is not to fall for just one girl if you are looking for more and different fun.if you manage to get one, normally they will say, i like you see you, tommorrow i go find you, you come find me here, i want stay with you, you like me etc etc.Dont be so soft hearten and agree to whatever they will say cause most probably they are saying this to hundreds of tourists already.

Not saying that it is a bad thing cause if you like her and service is good, you can always stick to one but to warn fellow samster that if you want to bonk different girls, you better fake your way out.=)

I didnt obey the rules and was stuck with only one girl the whole trip and it was only my 2/10 days.8 more days with the same girl.well i wouldnt say it was a bad thing cause i really like her and she was sweeter than it looks and it was different with going out with AGGG and MPG as it doesnt involve with money in the next morning.

There were some days i was flirting in banana but was caught up with my girl.like wife catching husband with another girl.jua jian.LOL

Oh ya one more thing about renting of Bike and vehicles.Remeber to bring your singapore driving license along with you cause i didnt and needed to pay summon of 300.

wasted my time to take the trip down to the police station and back to the road block.Lucky still got friends to ride me to the police station.worse is that you are riding alone and you need to wave for a tuk tuk to bring you to the police station and it will cost more money.

Well it was a good experience for me also as i see the police officer wearing slippers walking around and dealing with various summons.mostly are tourist. i have been through this shit and dont want fellow samsters to go through this troublesome matter.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:57 AM
Samster

Bro fisher,
Tnks for all ur effort in this thread. I m flying there on tuesday morning, cant wait to go there, haha...

Banan disco here i come!!
Old 09-05-2006, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
Bro Natto,

I just back from Phuket yesterday. Will leave for Bkk on 11th and am based there for now.

Ozone closed a while ago man!

Was planning to be in KL this week but have decided to remain in Singapore.

For others here,

Was in Phuket from 4th to 8th morning and did not even visit Patong so from this, you can guess where the action is for Phuket!

By the way for those going to Fantasia, they have about 80 to 100 girls most nights starting about 7pm and some of the girls come about 8pm onwards. Fantasia's collection is kind of older girls and lower grade in looks but great in service. This trip, I actually pulled a crazy fun 31 yr old who rocked my boat and is a great party companion if you want to party hard and fuck through the mattress! I usually do not like anyone over 23 so I would say she was exceptional! (name withheld for my own reasons).

(as an aside)
Lately, I have begun to like the go-gos of Nana (BKK) and Pattaya because the owners have begun to recruit girls suitable for "Asian eyes".

Blue Marina Disco Pub is in the Merlin Hotel in Town.

To help people looking for these places, heres a few pointers:

1) Timber Rock (fun live band pub with disco but no dance floor) is along Yaowaraj Road not far from the small Siri Hotel. (Longlam Siri in Thai).

2) Jammin (fun hip hop and punky live music pub) is along Bangkok Road (Thanon Bangkok) neaer the junction of Chaofa & Patipat Road.

3) Kortomor (live thai pup music pub) is along Ana Charoen Road near No Name Restaurant along the same road. Its also near the Eagle Pub which is located at that circuswhere the Phuket Shopping Plaza is located.

(for above, best timings are after 8.30pm peaking at midnight esp thursdays to sats with mondays as off nights)

There are free Phuket maps (with town map therein) all over Phuket's hotels so get one and use that for your navigation.

Now if you cannot find them, then it is really time to re-volunteer for more SAF training in topo.

Any self-respecting motorcycle taxi should be able to get you there to all these places are they should not be doing that job.

One new discovery for me is the An Mor Don (phonetic sounds used here) seafood restaurant in Chalong area. Its located inside the Phuket Zoo Road which is also the location of the Par Lai Seafood Restaurant. The Parlai used to be great but since they upgraded, its gone expensive and downgraded food quality! None of us go there anyomre.

The An Mor Don restaurant is at the lighted signboard turn off just before you reach Par Lai Restaurant on the Zoo Road off the Chalong Road. After you turn off before arriving at the Par Lai (at the lighted signboard inside the Zoo Road), you keep on driving deep inside till past the last lighted restaurant signboard. You will arrive at a hut where people are cooking busily. This is the An Mor Don restaurant.

Prices are very affordable and the dishes are all small sized.

Recommended dishes are: Deep friend fish (grouper, sea bass) with garlic, tom yam seafood, "stuffed with otah fried fish" , grilled sotong.
They do have an English language menu. I would warn that the eating area is very basic with really simple huts - really kampong so do not be put off as the food and cooking is great!

Cheers and have fun in Phuket!

S.

Last edited by sassina2; 09-05-2006 at 08:48 AM.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

hi bro sassina. i have been in sin for a while. was in kl for easter, this weekend is the sia cup so will be around till mon at least. need to go to pay my bills there! was going to ub but the flights have increased incrediably. waiting for the next chan ping trip. by the way what happened to my friend working in ozone? khun kai? a drink tomorrow?
Old 09-05-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Natto,

I just back from Phuket yesterday. Will leave for Bkk on 11th and am based there for now.

Ozone closed a while ago man!

Was planning to be in KL this week but have decided to remain in Singapore.

For others here,

Was in Phuket from 4th to 8th morning and did not even visit Patong so from this, you can guess where the action is for Phuket!

By the way for those going to Fantasia, they have about 80 to 100 girls most nights starting about 7pm and some of the girls come about 8pm onwards. Fantasia's collection is kind of older girls and lower grade in looks but great in service. This trip, I actually pulled a crazy fun 31 yr old who rocked my boat and is a great party companion if you want to party hard and fuck through the mattress! I usually do not like anyone over 23 so I would say she was exceptional! (name withheld for my own reasons).

(as an aside)
Lately, I have begun to like the go-gos of Nana (BKK) and Pattaya because the owners have begun to recruit girls suitable for "Asian eyes".

Blue Marina Disco Pub is in the Merlin Hotel in Town.

To help people looking for these places, heres a few pointers:

1) Timber Rock (fun live band pub with disco but no dance floor) is along Yaowaraj Road not far from the small Siri Hotel. (Longlam Siri in Thai).

2) Jammin (fun hip hop and punky live music pub) is along Bangkok Road (Thanon Bangkok) neaer the junction of Chaofa & Patipat Road.

3) Kortomor (live thai pup music pub) is along Ana Charoen Road near No Name Restaurant along the same road. Its also near the Eagle Pub which is located at that circuswhere the Phuket Shopping Plaza is located.

(for above, best timings are after 8.30pm peaking at midnight esp thursdays to sats with mondays as off nights)

There are free Phuket maps (with town map therein) all over Phuket's hotels so get one and use that for your navigation.

Now if you cannot find them, then it is really time to re-volunteer for more SAF training in topo.

Any self-respecting motorcycle taxi should be able to get you there to all these places are they should not be doing that job.

One new discovery for me is the An Mor Don (phonetic sounds used here) seafood restaurant in Chalong area. Its located inside the Phuket Zoo Road which is also the location of the Par Lai Seafood Restaurant. The Parlai used to be great but since they upgraded, its gone expensive and downgraded food quality! None of us go there anyomre.

The An Mor Don restaurant is at the lighted signboard turn off just before you reach Par Lai Restaurant on the Zoo Road off the Chalong Road. After you turn off before arriving at the Par Lai (at the lighted signboard inside the Zoo Road), you keep on driving deep inside till past the last lighted restaurant signboard. You will arrive at a hut where people are cooking busily. This is the An Mor Don restaurant.

Prices are very affordable and the dishes are all small sized.

Recommended dishes are: Deep friend fish (grouper, sea bass) with garlic, tom yam seafood, "stuffed with otah fried fish" , grilled sotong.
They do have an English language menu. I would warn that the eating area is very basic with really simple huts - really kampong so do not be put off as the food and cooking is great!

Cheers and have fun in Phuket!

S.
Wow looks like you have lots of fun in phuket town bro sassina2.great FR of phuket town discotheque.will chiong phuket town on my next trip.This time round i must really find these discotheques.

I am thinking about fantasia now....80-100 girls.wow it is totally flooded with girls.What the inside like?KTV?live music?fish tank?How much was the damage for that night?

One more thing to note for fellow brothers renting of bikes at phuket if ever your tire got puncture holes.It will be 150 for the rubber tire inside and 30 for filling up the hole if it is a small one. bike repair shops are located almost everywhere from rural to urban phuket.

hell ya bro sassina2 AGGG in pattaya are heavenly.girls are so sweet and nice.there is so much AGG to visit too.i used to go 5 AGG in a night.crazy like shit.during the last few days i cant take it and fell asleep in an AGG.got woken by an AGGG hahah.damn malu.

i love one AGG in soi cowboy bangkok call bacara if i didnt forget the name.girls located upstair are freaking wild and pretty.dowwnstair is more quiet.sitting upstair are highly recommemded though if you like to see panties or pussies you can sit downstairs and take a transparent view of the girls dancing at second floor.NICE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1