The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 05:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
chesterfun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchesterfun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchesterfun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/fairy-massage/

I have been a regular visitor of Fairy until she RTC in Jan. Now that she is back I have taken the chance to visit her again.

She is still staying in the same apartment in area B, clean, private and convenient parking nearby.

When the door opened I am greeted by a lovely sight, Fairy is just as sexy and pretty as i remembered her, and her welcome smile is bright and cheery. She hugs me warmly like a long lost lover.

Fairy is a petite lady and has the curves in all the right places, as someone who visits the gym pratically every day, her body is just perfectly proportioned in my opinion.

Massage was as good as it was previously, good strength and constantly getting feedback from me, at this point I like to talk to her and here is where she shines. Fairy has the ability to hold a good conversation and can be funny and interesting or sexy as she likes. I enjoyed the conversation with her more than the masssage!

The best part is the sensual part, she is able to control the speed to prolong my enjoyment and allow access to her assets at this point, which are great to hold!

Time with Fairy passes quickly, and she offers me some drinks before i left.

Fairy appears to be sincere in putting in her best efforts for her clients during their time with her, there is absolutely no commercial feel everything I visit. I can tell her anything like she is my gf or bestie and she will listen and able to respond intelligently and even remembers some details of what we spoke about last time. She is such a gem that deserves better. She does have her strict boundaries as many has already stated in the comments in her page, respect her and she will provide great value for the time spent.
Old Today, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterfun View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/fairy-massage/

I have been a regular visitor of Fairy until she RTC in Jan. Now that she is back I have taken the chance to visit her again.

She is still staying in the same apartment in area B, clean, private and convenient parking nearby.

When the door opened I am greeted by a lovely sight, Fairy is just as sexy and pretty as i remembered her, and her welcome smile is bright and cheery. She hugs me warmly like a long lost lover.

Fairy is a petite lady and has the curves in all the right places, as someone who visits the gym pratically every day, her body is just perfectly proportioned in my opinion.

Massage was as good as it was previously, good strength and constantly getting feedback from me, at this point I like to talk to her and here is where she shines. Fairy has the ability to hold a good conversation and can be funny and interesting or sexy as she likes. I enjoyed the conversation with her more than the masssage!

The best part is the sensual part, she is able to control the speed to prolong my enjoyment and allow access to her assets at this point, which are great to hold!

Time with Fairy passes quickly, and she offers me some drinks before i left.

Fairy appears to be sincere in putting in her best efforts for her clients during their time with her, there is absolutely no commercial feel everything I visit. I can tell her anything like she is my gf or bestie and she will listen and able to respond intelligently and even remembers some details of what we spoke about last time. She is such a gem that deserves better. She does have her strict boundaries as many has already stated in the comments in her page, respect her and she will provide great value for the time spent.
As much as I like Fairy, this looks like an advertised post, which is more likely to backfire rather than help her.
Old Today, 06:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
chesterfun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchesterfun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchesterfun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
As much as I like Fairy, this looks like an advertised post, which is more likely to backfire rather than help her.
I am well aware, this is my actual experience, and bros here can take it as they like: free to visit and see if my words are true, or not. I think the many comments in her page are very similar to my views anyway.
Old Today, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
HeartML deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeartML deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
Great analysis bro. Chiong within the means and make sure you have enough for the rainy days. With rising cost of ML only hope that their standard don’t drop. On a side note are strawberry boobs natural?
Strawberry boobs are natural

Being with her is just like with your poly gf.

Touching and hugging each other, making each other high, without doing the real thing.
Old Today, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I hope you will be wrong in your prediction. We are inclined to believe the price gap will reduce, but there should still be a 30% to 50% price difference at the very least.

Currently, I see JB FL listed rates ranging from RM200 to RM300 ($57 to $86 assuming exchg rate of $1 to RM3.5) for PRC ladies. In Sg, it ranges from $150 to $200, taking reference from Geylang WL rates and the moderate range from t t v i p. MLs advertise at RM150 ($43) thereabout for hj and RM200 ($57) for bbbj & CIM. A couple of seasoned FLs stop advertising their FL rates and instead negotiate with willing customers to pay them RM400 or more per hour for fj. Few can do this on their own successfully. More are coming on board to JB, accepting and using RM300 as fl reference rate for now. A lot depends on how the Chinese economy will fare in the next 2 years also.

So far, it is safer to play in JB condos (RnF being my favourite haunt) than in Sg condos or hotels. Police actions are practically nil. The security guards to the door entrances give u a salute or warm smile when you enter the premises. Generally, the rooms are more spacious, comfortable and hygienic also.
Thailand, batam, jb definitely a cheaper options compare to sg.

The time spent for travel are much longer though.

I have given up on slg with mediocore services. There will still be people visiting these MLs as it offer privacy, convenience etc

Spend your money in a way that you are happy and expecting a risk of bad experience
Old Today, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Cruiseshhip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has fr for strawberry pls pm me and her promoter pls dun pm me thx. Will up u back
Old Today, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Thai and viets are actually pretty good and value for money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1