The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Alice wet the carpet with a lot of her urine and Wilson went over and lifted her face up. He questioned her why she wet his carpet. Alice could only apologised to him and said that she could not control anymore.

XH then suggested to Wilson to punish Alice for wetting the carpet. Wilson asked XH what is his suggestion and XH suggested making Alice finished up a bottle of red wine, which Wilson has stored in his office. Alice kept quiet as she was embarrassed by what she had done. Wilson agreed with XH and he went to pick up a bottle of red wine...

Wilson uncorked the wine, drank a lil from the bottle and passed to XH.XH in turn,also drank a lil and passed to Mamun. Mamun did the same and Wilson instructed him to pass to Alice. Alice took over the bottle but she did not drink from the bottle, as she knew the last person to drink was Mamun. She asked for a glass but Wilson told her just drink from the bottle. Alice refused and she put the wine bottle on the ground..this pissed Wilson off!
Old 24-05-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to the updates for Alice ordeal to be finally over for this series
Old 13-07-2022, 03:53 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Alice picked up the bottle and drank the whole bottle of red wine and she laid flat after that.. Wilson knew his joke had blown too big and started to wake Alice up but she did not wake up. The guys then dressed up trying to diffuse the situation. But suddenly Alice woke up but in a drunken state as her whole face was flushed red. She started to move towards Wilson and hugged him. Knowing that Alice is drunk, Mamun quickly went up to her and hugged her naked body. Alice now did not resist him but instead, initiated to french kiss him instead.. Mamun had his fun time kissing with her while his hands roamed her breasts and ass. Wilson and XH just stood there to watch both Alice and Mamun in action... And Mamun started to fuck Alice in fromt of them and Alice reacted like a horny woman, in her drunken stage, still know how to moan and her expression of satisfaction is really disgusting...

Mamun shot his cum inside Alice but she did not know. After the sex, they left her alone in the office naked,where she just slept on the floor..
Old 13-07-2022, 04:03 AM
Samster

Alice apparently was still fired by Wilson as she was jobless for a few months before contacting me to see whether I have recommendations for jobs...

Of course I met up with her but we ended up fucking in hotels instead. Then one day she informed me that she was pregnant, I was in total shock and avoided her(yes i know I am very bad to do this, but the news rocked me hard)..

After a while, she text me again to borrow money for abortion. I ignored her messages like she did to me. After a few months, my backside itchy and I replied to her messages. She told me she would be keeping the baby instead but I asked her whether she knew who the Father is, she said yes, she already knew..

I decided not to contact her anymore as she was pregnant, and that she informed me she would be getting remarried as well..so I wished her all the best..
Old 13-07-2022, 04:14 AM
Samster

In the finale to this story about Alice, she married an Indian as she gave birth to an Indian boy, however I know this Indian guy had been made the sucker as Mamun the Bangala cleaner was actually the Father!

However, leopards cannot changed its spots as not long after giving birth to a boy, Alice was out flirting again..I saw her a couple of times with different guys but She finally strike jackpot with one rich Chinese guy, who bought her a few apartments and gave her money to start a business..

Alice still remained married to the Indian guy, and became the rich Chinese guy's mistress, she still had the luxury to flirt with Caucasian guys and had fun with them..

Although Alice is dressed in designer wear and carry branded bags, but she is still the slut and bitch I know. The Caucasian guys played her real hard in a yacht. All 8 guys and she was the only lady. And the guys randomly sent pictures and videos to her contacts in her phone and I was one of the lucky recipients..haha
Old 13-07-2022, 04:21 AM
Samster

Alice's naked body was completely tattooed already..both her breasts are covered with diff tattoos and her whole back,including her ass are also heavily tattooed..

Alice may now live in a world of luxury, but her life had been tattooed with ugly pasts and her wild life shattered her reputation. Her business failed as people started to pinpoint her as a loose woman. .

The yacht party video showed her having mass orgy with the 8 guys and she thoroughly enjoyed herself!

One last thing before I end this story, Do not believe a PRC woman easily, they are the greatest liar on earth..haha..

The End
Old 13-07-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
WhiskyCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Do not believe a PRC woman easily, they are the greatest liar on earth..haha..
Fully agreed bro
Thanks for a fantastic story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1