The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-04-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 13
upandunder has much to be proud ofupandunder has much to be proud ofupandunder has much to be proud ofupandunder has much to be proud ofupandunder has much to be proud ofupandunder has much to be proud ofupandunder has much to be proud ofupandunder has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Any bros tried this ?
Old 11-04-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johntee79 View Post
Care to PM contact?
Pm contact pleaae
Old 11-04-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro,

She looks good, can you please share her ctc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runga View Post
Anyone up her asking for 80

willing to trade as well
Old 11-04-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3739 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

willing to trade as well
Wow this one looks yummy can pm me ctc please. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xsa28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

willing to trade as well
Wahh this one nice sia, pm me bro
Old 11-04-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokulan View Post
I was wondering if any Bro have seen her before or up her before? Met her on badoo and she seems very open minded.
Do you all subscribe to badoo or just free search only. Cos it keeps prompting to subscribe..
Old 11-04-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
jarodwlkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjarodwlkr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

willing to trade as well
Share ctc nice lobang
Old 11-04-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

willing to trade as well
https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...be3MEFJDbhpUke

who are u trying to scam, bro?
Old 11-04-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by upandunder View Post

Any bros tried this ?
looks nice, up you bro

Last edited by CumExplorer; 11-04-2021 at 08:06 PM.
Old 11-04-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Been chatting with this indo maid since yesterday, follow what many bros have said tlc - showed care and concern for her when she told me she had to work till 10+ 11pm. During messaging got jokingly hint her on dirty stuffs to sound her out, seem like this water can be tread on. Arranged to video call her tomorrow night, both for me to qc and for her to be more open up if we do meet up. Chatted with her on the phone and casually told her to bear with her work, as i will bring her to jalan and makan on her off day to make her feel better. What she replied me have me stumped. She asked me where am i taking her? I have never really thought about that, so i told her city square, plq, jurong point (Because i have been to this place recently). She then told me these place nothing much, but insist i pick the place and she follow. I asked her where she usually go with her friends, she say bugis, orchard, marina bay...

Where do you guys bring your sunday date to during the first meetup, or are there any good recommendation which is near to the transit hotel? I don't drive, so after date action in mscp is out of the question. Thanks
Usually Balestier, Velocity, etc should be ok.

If you really want to play safe, just bring her go massage. Make her feel shiok shiok. Then you can up her liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 11-04-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
Well done.

Personally, I will not trade at all with strangers.

They can just show you some not bad picture. Then give you some contact method. Get your contact liao and they go try. When you ask them, they may say, "Oh, maybe she busy."

But if I want to scam, I will create a fake account so that people will think the lobang is real. After that, just keep delaying until cannot or after I "up" the exchanged contact liao, then delete account. If the person ask, then reply : Oh, she say she missed home, went back already.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 11-04-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
AnsonNgem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried once awhile ago

A Pinoy maid and her off day,
Met her during her off day

Pity she had to go back home
Old 11-04-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post

Good one bro
Old 11-04-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokulan View Post
I was wondering if any Bro have seen her before or up her before? Met her on badoo and she seems very open minded.
is her name yeni
Old 12-04-2021, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
SNIPER789X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Well done bro. Good detective job 👍👍

]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1