The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
well, i think its fine to text the ml if one reach earlier. who knows the ML might be free.

generally, i'll try to reach at least 15 mins earlier, mixed into the crowd (coffeeshop, coffeehouse, etc), and text the ml and emphasize to let me know only when it is convenient. that's all.
no pushing to get that extra x mins
Actually I do think it makes a difference for the current customer. I had an experience with a not so popular ML. She was very nice but 15 min before my time is up a text came in and she told me she had to reply as it is her regular. I was ok with that. But then she told me her regular customer is already downstairs and ask me if I can end here and she will extend my time a bit next time. Nice gesture but you know. Mood gone.
Old 11-04-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
Actually I do think it makes a difference for the current customer. I had an experience with a not so popular ML. She was very nice but 15 min before my time is up a text came in and she told me she had to reply as it is her regular. I was ok with that. But then she told me her regular customer is already downstairs and ask me if I can end here and she will extend my time a bit next time. Nice gesture but you know. Mood gone.
bro, then that's wrong of the other guy.
early, also cannot just wait downstairs its like forcing the ml hand. then this is no ethics.
i don't do that. i wait nearby, mixed into the crowd and chill. even if i have to walk 5-7 mins to the objective, its fine
Old 11-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, then that's wrong of the other guy.
early, also cannot just wait downstairs its like forcing the ml hand. then this is no ethics.
i don't do that. i wait nearby, mixed into the crowd and chill. even if i have to walk 5-7 mins to the objective, its fine
Unfortunately, not everyone is as considerate as you bro.
Old 11-04-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I visited her a few times in her previous stint. I must say she has pretty good oral skills, full nude (ok figure, small titties) and high playability and I had rather satisfying times with her. But back then, she was totally overshadowed by the other JS/CS girls who were growing in strength and numbers.

When I saw her WC saying she's back, I was quite excited to rekindle the fire. But upon seeing the 2-tier prices, I pulled the brakes.
$110 for unlimited shots is quite value for money isn’t it?
Old 11-04-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
I am actually a bbbj guy. But yes, 110 for unlimited shots is very very good. Maybe one day I'll go for that.
Old 11-04-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I visited her a few times in her previous stint.
You know she initially was an FL when she first landed on our shores before converting to ML... that's why her massage sucks and her sensual is good.

But I agree this time her 2-tier pricing puts me off.
Old 11-04-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
I see it as marketing gimmick..... how many times can you shoot within 1 hr?
Old 11-04-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Quote:
I am actually a bbbj guy. But yes, 110 for unlimited shots is very very good. Maybe one day I'll go for that.
Oh yeah forgot most here prefers bbbj.

Unlimited shots but will be hard to shoot more than twice.
Old 11-04-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I see it as marketing gimmick..... how many times can you shoot within 1 hr?
Yeah i agree, i only tried 2 shots in 1h and that was when i first visited Ai Ni.
Old 11-04-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Just text the ML will be sufficient.

I hate it when the next customer reach very early then keep on call. Wtf are you even thinking? So annoying, please don be so self entitled, the world doesnt revolved around you only.
Old 11-04-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well, i think its fine to text the ml if one reach earlier. who knows the ML might be free. also, if its your first time visiting the lady, at least she knows her next appt is touching down

generally, i'll try to reach at least 15 mins earlier, mixed into the crowd (coffeeshop, coffeehouse, etc), and text the ml and emphasize to let me know only when it is convenient. that's all.
no pushing to get that extra x mins
Yup just say reached early.

Seriously if the guy's enjoyment is affected by the ML replying to a text (which could be 2 words in 3 secs), then he isnt living in the world of mobile phones
Old 11-04-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Seriously if the guy's enjoyment is affected by the ML replying to a text (which could be 2 words in 3 secs), then he isnt living in the world of mobile phones
Maybe guys can we all agree to just text that we reached early, also let the ML know we will wait nearby till she is ready. First of all, some times the ML start preparing for the next customer gives me anxiety that I will bump into the next bro on the way out. Then, I start to doubt if the ML even have time to properly wash up lol.
Old 11-04-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Agree. And as another bro has put it, the onus is on the ML to DO THE RIGHT THING. How can a bro who respect the appointment by reaching early and duly notified the ML to assure her that she won't kena aeroplane, be faulted for ruining the session that is taking place? Pretty absurd la.

The really good ML will not touch her phone be it ring or text come in non stop,if she is the kind that value the customer in front of her. Those that dunno how to manage it and draws the irk of the customer, then it's the customer role to feedback to her he doesn't like it, we can't assume the ML can read minds. Frankly quite surprised that people feel the fault lies with the bro who text to confirm arrived lol
Old 11-04-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Maybe guys can we all agree to just text that we reached early, also let the ML know we will wait nearby till she is ready. First of all, some times the ML start preparing for the next customer gives me anxiety that I will bump into the next bro on the way out. Then, I start to doubt if the ML even have time to properly wash up lol.
honestly, i think its common sense. but some ppl are just too impatient
The considerate ml will silence their phone or ignore any messages during the session. i guess that's the best approach.
Old 11-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Agree. And as another bro has put it, the onus is on the ML to DO THE RIGHT THING. How can a bro who respect the appointment by reaching early and duly notified the ML to assure her that she won't kena aeroplane, be faulted for ruining the session that is taking place? Pretty absurd la.

The really good ML will not touch her phone be it ring or text come in non stop,if she is the kind that value the customer in front of her. Those that dunno how to manage it and draws the irk of the customer, then it's the customer role to feedback to her he doesn't like it, we can't assume the ML can read minds. Frankly quite surprised that people feel the fault lies with the bro who text to confirm arrived lol
ML can just ask them to wait if come early unless no customer.
i dun see why ml must end early? what happen if the next one also got come early.
Not a good reason,it all abt business ethic
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1