The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montigo View Post
Thanks for the update on Coldplay, bro!
Just been to.coldplay. yes new bunch of gers.
But their beer of $26 ish is zero pts to the gers. $60 per bottles they got 1 points. I reckon their base salary is higher.

The place is flooded with span of Malay songs and often patronise by malays n Indians. Was quite irritated by some of the mediocre singing by the mats. Guess got to give the place a skip for some timem
Old 20-12-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Just been to.coldplay. yes new bunch of gers.
But their beer of $26 ish is zero pts to the gers. $60 per bottles they got 1 points. I reckon their base salary is higher.

The place is flooded with span of Malay songs and often patronise by malays n Indians. Was quite irritated by some of the mediocre singing by the mats. Guess got to give the place a skip for some timem
u kenna upsell bro. they out to chop u deep deep for $60.
Old 21-12-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 20
bangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yesterday night went out for drinks with some friends at China Square.

After drinking, thought I drop by Duxton to look see, I've been there 3 times before, once every year, had loads of fun at S****S*** each time.

But I guess the management changed or something, now like no more KTV rooms upstairs. all change to pool tables.

Went into B*****s *p first, but girls aren't great, they are mostly baby elephants, but aren't too bad looking, patrons mostly older folks + Indians.
I felt out of place, finished my beer and went into S****S***, patrons are all Indians. Again, felt out of place, but got better looking girls.

Thought I'll stay awhile and check it out, but I guess the patrons there thought I ICA or Mata, all stop playing when I enter. One of the girls told me upstairs no more ktv rooms, is now pool table...

Is this like a new thing?
I really wish to find places like old, with the KTV rooms.
Old 21-12-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 6
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
Yesterday night went out for drinks with some friends at China Square.

After drinking, thought I drop by Duxton to look see, I've been there 3 times before, once every year, had loads of fun at S****S*** each time.

But I guess the management changed or something, now like no more KTV rooms upstairs. all change to pool tables.

Went into B*****s *p first, but girls aren't great, they are mostly baby elephants, but aren't too bad looking, patrons mostly older folks + Indians.
I felt out of place, finished my beer and went into S****S***, patrons are all Indians. Again, felt out of place, but got better looking girls.

Thought I'll stay awhile and check it out, but I guess the patrons there thought I ICA or Mata, all stop playing when I enter. One of the girls told me upstairs no more ktv rooms, is now pool table...

Is this like a new thing?
I really wish to find places like old, with the KTV rooms.
I was once asked by a girl whether I was from the police as I have the tough and rugged look and i like to keep my hair short, when I told her 'no', she didn't believe so I finished my drink at the counter and left. Haha.

Having VIP rooms will subject to more raids. I think WS have the rooms. Other bros can verify?
Old 21-12-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster90 View Post
Last night i went to quite few places with a cousin of mine. We went h********d, O**o, CI, SS and ended up at m*m. Expected monday to be quiet and yup it was.

H********d - okok was quite bright. Girls was ok about 7/10. Drank a mug and left.

O**o - loud music. Walk in and walk out. Sorry i'm not a loud music person.

CI - girls calling us in. Went in to check it out was thinking of ordering a mug, but sudden urge of peeing so went in to use the toilet. Came out realised that my cousin wasn't into this place. Girls on the lower side. So we left. Was feeling guilt for using the toilet and left without ordering.

SS - went in ordered both of us a mug. The girls who came to us slightly plump. Few stunners 8/10. Went upstairs to play few games of pool saw a bro. Not sure if he's from here. There's a dark corner at level 2, guess was for hanky panky. That bro shifted there awhile later so since we have no girls we decided to leave the place as not to disturb the bro! Hahaha.

M*M - more crowd, but we both like the sofa seats. Ordered a bottle of chivas and start hunting. Quite a few stunners but abit more pushy on LDs. Girls 7-8/10. The first girl who seated with me telling me sad stories and was pushy on LDs kind of killing my mood. Get another girl some LDs and things gets better.

Damage around 600 that night split between me and my cousin. LD was 50 for a bottle of beer or cup of chivas and not sure about the 100 as i didn't order.
FB has some nice looking ones. Beer is crap, but for $22 a jug HH, not complaining. Cant for the life of me remember LD prices, think it's $50.
Old 21-12-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Went exploring the day before
Oxley Tower joints in operation for a few months already.

1 joint Sparkles on 3rd floor. SH Mug $10. Didn't go in.
3 joints on 2nd floor.
Phil Nights HH Mug $5. SH $7. This joint abit small.
Candy. Never went in. Heard is same management as Sparkles.
Oxcen Mug $7 all night. LD $10/shot or $30/glass. Corner unit. Dark, more chill ambience. Girls R and M tag team can be really fun.
I like this place, its right next to my office. Visited one joint, cant recall which one. Karaoke system is awesome, as you can play sings from your phone.

Girls arent pushy , touchy feely action without having to spend too much

Only downside is the smoking situation. Have to go down and exit the building to smoke
Old 21-12-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 20
bangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
I was once asked by a girl whether I was from the police as I have the tough and rugged look and i like to keep my hair short, when I told her 'no', she didn't believe so I finished my drink at the counter and left. Haha.

Having VIP rooms will subject to more raids. I think WS have the rooms. Other bros can verify?
Yeah, the previous few times I go I always get weird stares, until I start spending money.

But sadly, for yesterday night, the girl that I eyeing was taken, so I just left after I finished my drink and tipped the "not so pretty" girl that came and spoke to me.

and now beer like quite cheap, $8 bucks at SS. not sure for LDs.

Will up points if anyone can share bars with KTV rooms.
Old 21-12-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
FB has some nice looking ones. Beer is crap, but for $22 a jug HH, not complaining. Cant for the life of me remember LD prices, think it's $50.
FB LD min is $30 for beer glass
Old 23-12-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17895 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post

Both of you guys must really look like police!!
SS still has one KTV room. Rest were pulled down to make place for the pool table.
Cheers
Old 23-12-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
Yeah, the previous few times I go I always get weird stares, until I start spending money.

But sadly, for yesterday night, the girl that I eyeing was taken, so I just left after I finished my drink and tipped the "not so pretty" girl that came and spoke to me.

and now beer like quite cheap, $8 bucks at SS. not sure for LDs.

Will up points if anyone can share bars with KTV rooms.
Bro, sent you a list.
Also upped you in advance.
Cheers
Old 23-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
FB LD min is $30 for beer glass
FB has the pretty and slim girls.
Only problem is the drinks served to the girls (LD) are always watered down.
That way, they drink a lot and fast and don't get drunk.
Old 23-12-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
FB has the pretty and slim girls.
Only problem is the drinks served to the girls (LD) are always watered down.
That way, they drink a lot and fast and don't get drunk.
Wah bro I long time nv go liao. Is Sher still there? Who are the hot girls now.
Old 23-12-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Wah bro I long time nv go liao. Is Sher still there? Who are the hot girls now.
huh! You so young retired from the game?? Joking, yes??
All new girls now. I just went in for one drink as my bottle of whiskey is still half full.
One old one still there - forget her name.
Bought one LD, sipped it, still diluted and left after I finished my drink.
Was at W---s---- last night. Mostly average girls but desperate , so can be very wild.

Cheers.
Old 23-12-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
Karagoz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaragoz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros!

I'm new to the Pinay pub scene. So far have only been to one pinay pub at Furama.
Could any of u guys intro other pinay pubs that u all usually cheong at?
High playability and good looking girls would be good too. Thanks!
Old 23-12-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
One old one still there - forget her name.
Cheers.
Big boobs and long legs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1