The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Thanks for enlightening me bro. I guess it makes sense that all these places are in the outskirts as compared to the convenience (and premium prices) of district 1.

Is the experience itself worth the travel, or does the whole experience of having coffee and having a random girl sit on your lap at the same time get old very fast? Anything worthwhile other then some halfhearted chicken/duck flirting that goes on?

Well there are always 2 sides to a coin

Firstly if you just need to discharge & just aiming for plain sextivities, you dont even need to travel very far as we already have such sextivities in our own backyard (not during CB restrictions of cos) and as what Tom says you can also go JB, and the costs are not that restrictive.

However if you are talking about being adventurous/bucket list/blah blah blah then definitely go for it as you can never find such "interesting" places in Sinkie or nearby, I make it to always go off the beaten track in the past for all my overseas trips simply becos it was damn bladdy interesting & always something new to discover

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 15-05-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post

However if you are talking about being adventurous/bucket list/blah blah blah then definitely go for it as you can never find such "interesting" places in Sinkie or nearby, I make it to always go off the beaten track in the past for all my overseas trips simply becos it was damn bladdy interesting & always something new to discover

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
alo alo...you tok so sexciting you want to bring me go or not...

newbie no way to follow your plan above becos the different language and unfamiliarity will stopped them proceed further....also one trip not enough unless have somebody who knew the place to bring...then again may not be what he is looking for too...

someone meat is another one poison...so many types of ppl in this world...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-05-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 5
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
....i look at those finding maid threads and really i rather cut off my penis than fuck some those pics
There is some guy in the phillipines thread proudly post/boast abt some pregnant girl who offer him to fuck for a price the boobs are dark saggy so disgusting but he proudly boast abt his access
Bro, to each his own.

One man's meat is another one's poison.

I also know of friends who would prefer to bonk darker skinned gals with big boobs, big dark areola.

At the end of the day, every cheongster would have the same objective in trying to derive pleasure of out the conquest.

It is just a matter of preference and choice.

Old 15-05-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Cb period .. Day 39.
Old 15-05-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sure i agree with some points but please link me to
medical case study where one mans meat was poison to another man truth is given choice most men unless you have psychological issue will choose young pretty girl only reason you dont is due to lack of access either by way of lavk of money or lack of physical attractiveness etc so they rationalise that they prefer fat ugly women to placate their bruised ego so please dont use the one mans trash is another mans treasure falacy
Based on your discussion points and views, I can see where you are coming from.

We can also agree to disagree.

Physical attraction or what a man like to see beauty, apparently differs from one culture to another.

This article illustrate such an example: What men find attractive in different parts of the world

Frankly, I guess I am like you, would definitely prefer a young, attractive, slim and fair VietBu anytime. (ps: correct me if I am wrong)

Have been on cheonging trips to Tg Balai and personally witnessed the choices that my friends made.

Which sometimes left me wondering....

The reply from them is usually: "I prefer serviced oriented caweks and looks are secondary."

To each his own.

Cheers!

Last edited by BotakBunny; 15-05-2020 at 06:26 PM. Reason: grammatical typo error
Old 16-05-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
again as i explains the TRUE reason is they cannot get decent service from young pretty girls and thus SETTLE for ugly service ( as a selling point) orientated girls im 100% sure if they could get decent even if its 8/10 based on what they get from their services orientated one, they would choose the pretty one, perfects example was when i was still meeting guys from the the forum, in our discussions naturally we will trade stories trade picss and i would see their past conquests, often very avg girls and yet when i took them around they would magically choose girls who would be 7-8s based on a universal scale
Ain't gonna debate on that as everyone is entitled to their own point of views.

Just like ain't gonna get into a discussion with my friends over their selection of gals on a cheonging trip.

Why spoil the mood and fun?

At the end of the day, every man that goes out cheonging would like to have fun and pleasure.

In whatever means, whatever gals they select, whatever things they do, if they can get the fun, pleasure and satisfaction, it will not be a wasted trip.

Enjoy and have fun!
Old 16-05-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

During the meeting, it was revealed how the Hanoi French Hospital closed it’s doors and saved countless lives. Later, newspapers everywhere picked up the story how the improvised country responded to the ‘problem’, and took the decisive step to avert a national disaster. Fast forward to 2020. 20/20 vision is hindsight: the Wetnamese knew as they did in 2003 what needed to be done before they understood the cost of inaction. Twice bitten, never try

https://www.newscientist.com/article...sars-timeline/

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...eak-95206.html

Last edited by seabass; 16-05-2020 at 04:34 PM.
Old 16-05-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Why we were we upset in the room? Because Sg waited till it was too late even though they knew this story was presented to them way earlier but they sat on it till it was too late. Fast forward to 2020. 20/20 vision is hindsight: the Wetnamese knew as they did in 2003 what needed to be done before they understood the cost of inaction. Twice bitten, never try
Why do we need million dollar ministers if their policies are reactive instead of preemptive?
I can't imagine the consequences if this is a real war with conventional weapons although the current one is of a biological nature.

Useless bunch of garbage squandering national resources to fight fire only after the building has grazed to the ground.
Old 16-05-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

I saw those posts also and was wondering what he saw on that girl.
I prefer fair SYT like the vietbu anytime

Quote:
i feel same also i have no interest in some instagram model even if hot unless she also available for consumption, i dont understand how desperate a guy must be to lust and send money to some instagram model...i am only interested if she avail for me to fuck is young pretty and CHEAP....i look at those finding maid threads and really i rather cut off my penis than fuck some those pics
There is some guy in the phillipines thread proudly post/boast abt some pregnant girl who offer him to fuck for a price the boobs are dark saggy so disgusting but he proudly boast abt his access
Old 18-05-2020, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
......I prefer fair SYT like the vietbu anytime
That is why we have this forum here to share pics and escapades on the yummy yummy VietBu.....

hee hee hee hee....

Old 18-05-2020, 07:50 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
alo alo...you tok so sexciting you want to bring me go or not...

newbie no way to follow your plan above becos the different language and unfamiliarity will stopped them proceed further....also one trip not enough unless have somebody who knew the place to bring...then again may not be what he is looking for too...

someone meat is another one poison...so many types of ppl in this world...

All those other cuntries (beside Wetnam) u interested meh??? anyway already ticked off my bucket list liao (except Mongla ) and moreover all those other familiar kakis (you also know who...) that used to cheong with me to those far-flung "exotic" ulu sembawang places also stopped travelling some time ago liao....

Thats why the main word is "adventurous" mah cos we all gotta start somewhere as not many would have taken the less trodden path by themselves

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 18-05-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
i feel same also i have no interest in some instagram model even if hot unless she also available for consumption, i dont understand how desperate a guy must be to lust and send money to some instagram model...i am only interested if she avail for me to fuck is young pretty and CHEAP....i look at those finding maid threads and really i rather cut off my penis than fuck some those pics

I have no instagram, no twitter, no feybook, no whatsover so never ever got the chance to follow any of these colourful characters that post all their daily lives & intimate details on the world wide web for everyone to see then cuntplain or regret when kena leaked

i'm like a silly cavemen in this era but you are right some of our fellow forumners "exotic" tastes are really out of this world

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 18-05-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Solly this may apply to all other cuntries except that KNNBCCB Cockroach Cuntry whom started all these murderous Wuhan virus

To them is simple "Twice bitten, so what?" as long as it meets their political agenda

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-05-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
most politicians especially if they are career politicians are incompetents otherwise they would have made a career in business, regardless if political structure or nationality politicians are corrupt and self serving

Sinkie there is 1 thing very different, they are seldom corrupt simply becos they are paid SO MUCH MORE than other peers in other much bigger cuntries so much so that they do not need to get corrupt to enrich themselves

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-05-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
claim she is a nursing student

maybe is 40yr old student

I am also not a connoisseur in these colourful tastes but I learnt to appreciate such people cos then I would have lesser competitors in this world

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1