The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Coming GE: Predictions and scores - see who more accurate

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I have seen a great deal of differing opinions of the upcoming political developments.
Let us all make some guesses and predictions:

Which oppo party will contest where? the likely candidates AND the resulting Score i.e. % of votes

No prizes for guessing where WP will go and what the likely score will be. WP should be taking down Joo Chiat, Tampines and East Coast from the way I see it.

It is always more interesting to predict what the underdogs in the game are likely to achieve, this will allow the relevant parties to take into account this feedback and then go back to reformulate and strategise.

the relevant parties in Singapore's scene now:

SDP
NSP
RP
SDA
DPP
SPP
SFP
GMS and gang
Roy Ngerng and gang

So.... how many seats contested and where likely and how many percentage points!

WP members / supporters please don't flame or zap me for excluding WP, I already kowtow to say that WP should win about 11 more seats.
So to me WP superiority is not in doubt, what is more interesting is the other parties. how well can they perform.

To all the other parties, please take this as positive feedback!

this is not a straw poll so it does not violate Parliamentary Elections Act.

P.S. Apologies to SPP for missing out - dun flame me. not intentional. I already corrected my post.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1