The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2019, 10:06 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Will ki siao one, agree on that. When you think of the endless possibilities. Maybe irony sometimes is you protect yourself so well during sexual activity and later you ganna scratched by syringe in toilet. Also lan lan.

Well life is short, live without regrets. Work your bucket list.
Well your last sentence I differ...

Life is short, live to the fullest.

If u go raw! Paint! French! Bbbj and hope to be heng heng forever...

Then better go church/ temple/ mosque pray more often.. as it's not realistic

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 02-09-2019, 10:07 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ermmm, Arina had good massage skills, that I am.impressed. JG not bad as well.

For Laura, it is easy to maintain a hardness on my shaft while looking at her sexy melons. She moans as well and I maintain a good erection through out. Maximise my JG session.

For Arina, it is very difficult to maintain hardness while looking. So not for JG.

Still searching for a suitable JG. Jialat, pampered by Laura for too long.
Means arina very cui?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 02-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You're right, the influx of FL and Spa FL crossovers have messed things up somewhat, in terms of pricing and services rendered.

Anyway, was trying to point out that we should sms, check and confirm services and price before proceeding. That has been my practice for years.
Yes.. all knn can upgrade these days.. duno who is what exact and actual service provided...

Then upgraded liao people come and post unlock achievement.. it's damm cock these days

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 02-09-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Sorry I'm new to the scene so trying to find my way around.

All that trouble for booking someone who might catfish customers with photoshopped pictures. Barrier of entry worse than buying a Rolex sport model at THG. Think I'll give freelance massage girls a miss.

Didn't know bro, she didn't mention anything about that on the phone. Just kept asking me if my number was in some sort of database. Asked her how to get on the DB she just said I have to ask my friends lol.
Yup, she switches now and then. You can find her on the green tea website. Good news, the figure and looks are genuine. Bombastic nosebleed figure.

Just aim someone else, a couple of times should get you on record. Then things should be easier next time.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Well your last sentence I differ...

Life is short, live to the fullest.

If u go raw! Paint! French! Bbbj and hope to be heng heng forever...

Then better go church/ temple/ mosque pray more often.. as it's not realistic
Of course be realistic and be safe lah. But don't scare this scare that lah. Tom yam pussies usually kinda strong favour, I will keep my tongue tied.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

All that trouble for booking someone who might catfish customers with photoshopped pictures. Barrier of entry worse than buying a Rolex sport model at THG. Think I'll give freelance massage girls a miss.
Don't give up so easily.. You gotta start somewhere.. First step is usually the hardest but after that is smooth sailing..

Make a list of MLs that interest you (maybe 5-10), and SMS them one by one.. Eventually one will oblige to your request, mostly due to business being bad so she won't mind taking that risk..

Rinse and repeat till you hit the jackpot.. Good luck..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Means arina very cui?
Well, set health massage spa standards, there you go. The ones that have tight uniforms for a proper reason not to be taken off. Boleh?

Xiaoyi good with JG? You can tell me honestly to set my expectations right.
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes.. all knn can upgrade these days.. duno who is what exact and actual service provided...

Then upgraded liao people come and post unlock achievement.. it's damm cock these days
Is like buy car lor. Tell u the low price is 1.2 one then got 1.5 1.8 then the body kit la pattern all come out. Add on add on
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Just go green tea website ask webmaster register you la
Old 02-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, set health massage spa standards, there you go. The ones that have tight uniforms for a proper reason not to be taken off. Boleh?
Last time show me several costumes wor. Choose one but still buay sai la

I won’t use cui to describe her. Ok la still a handful.

See what I mean, I think massage and JG soso

Another think good

I feel she look alright la

Another use cui to describe

The meat and poison story.

U no try will never know
Old 02-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Come to think of it, won't they not want to add a first time customer in DB. Rather dangerous to get a suspicious character in right? A heavy tip works?

The last time I did quite a bit to correct a black record. Persuasion that is.
Desperate times calls for desperate measures..

So many MLs listed on SLG now.. There's no way a handful of them wouldn't accept a number with no records if their business is very bad..

That Bro just gotta press on with the messages till he hits one of said ML..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

Didn't know bro, she didn't mention anything about that on the phone. Just kept asking me if my number was in some sort of database. Asked her how to get on the DB she just said I have to ask my friends lol.
Bro u join 2012 got points got power u new to the scene last time u doing what? Raid lorong 1 to 40 ah
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
Is like buy car lor. Tell u the low price is 1.2 one then got 1.5 1.8 then the body kit la pattern all come out. Add on add on
FL should just get back to FL dome..

There is a reason why people doesn't visit FL and go for ML only.

But stupid FL bitches disguise as ML and totally has zero massage skillset.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Samster

Quote:

Kind of disappointing. Nowadays, which website doesn't matter anymore if like that. To those that are listening, pls classify properly. Your customers like the old way.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Desperate times calls for desperate measures..

So many MLs listed on SLG now.. There's no way a handful of them wouldn't accept a number with no records if their business is very bad..

That Bro just gotta press on with the messages till he hits one of said ML..
That I agree with you. Or ask webmaster at green tea website for help get in DB and book tian tian through green tea. Easier next time. That should cut down a bit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1