The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 23-05-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
~Devil~ is one of the Best!~Devil~ is one of the Best!~Devil~ is one of the Best!~Devil~ is one of the Best!
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
How's everyone doing? Used to hate tequila but now I miss the smell of tequila mixed with the scent of cheap perfume that is synonymous with pinay pubs.. When will we get to cup the butt cheek of a sexy pinay single mother again?
waiting for you to host and the pinay pubs open
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-05-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1393 / Power: 8
1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil~ View Post
waiting for you to host and the pinay pubs open
Since girls quit their work permit and went back home.. I think it will be a long time before we can eat fresh lumpiah and adobo again
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 24-05-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
~Devil~ is one of the Best!~Devil~ is one of the Best!~Devil~ is one of the Best!~Devil~ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Since girls quit their work permit and went back home.. I think it will be a long time before we can eat fresh lumpiah and adobo again
worst case scenario wait for Sundays for those off days maid that can go out haha
Old 24-05-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of1KnightinBKK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil~ View Post
worst case scenario wait for Sundays for those off days maid that can go out haha
Mai la bro.. They mix with thambi from dormitory.. I not keen liao
Old 24-05-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sunce is Cool - loads of Potential

Very happy to see one of the pinay bar closed during this CB period. Very xialan pinay boss and also the xialan manager.
Old 24-05-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Very happy to see one of the pinay bar closed during this CB period. Very xialan pinay boss and also the xialan manager.
Lol which one? If cannot announce here pls pm
Old 25-05-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 19
stlover72 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstlover72 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstlover72 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstlover72 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am sure, since the pub is closed during CB and not going to be open at least till sep or oct, there is no harm in saying the pub name. Plus even when it is open during phase 3, there might be changes to the management or manager too.
Old 26-05-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

My whatsapp chat list more and more girls disappearing.. Looks like all going back..
Old 26-05-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol which one? If cannot announce here pls pm
The one at ming arcade
Old 09-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
The one at ming arcade
Ming arcade pubs are quite shit.. One time walked in all the girls were sleeping.. When I found one I like she said she's only an artiste for singing on the karaoke machine.. Cannot sit with customer
Old 11-06-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4105 / Power: 12
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ming arcade pubs are quite shit.. One time walked in all the girls were sleeping.. When I found one I like she said she's only an artiste for singing on the karaoke machine.. Cannot sit with customer
Maybe you need mints
Old 11-06-2020, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
Maybe you need mints
Haha welcome back lao cb kia
Old 11-06-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4105 / Power: 12
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha welcome back lao cb kia
That's why you need mints to cure your smelly mouth
Old 11-06-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
That's why you need mints to cure your smelly mouth
Haha admit it la u like the attention when ppl call your old ass lao cb.. How are you recently? Got let any ladyboy fuck u in the ass like old times? Haha..
Old 17-06-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol I think I know which one u refering. Got ang moh gers one right last time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1