The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2004, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Malacca.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshio
ktv quite a lot now in Malacca. went to pink sakura karaoke lounge last month.local girl rm40 per hour while thai girl FOC but butterfly. very young girl around 18-20 yrs old.FJ is about rm120 with Thai girl. They've rooms upstair for FJ.
Where is this place, any prominent Hotel or site nearby?

I am very doubful about the security there. Last Friday night, at 2 to 3 am there was a gang crash infront the Hotel I stayed (Metropole Hotel). I looked down from my room window. There were 2 groups of gangsters, five vehicles per group, stopped at the middle of the road for some sort of negotiation. The event took about an hour, with shouting and scolding. Finally heard 2 pump gun sound and the 2 group dispersed. Quite scarely liao.........
Old 09-11-2004, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
toshio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah, very scary. do not dare to stay at metropole hotel.
the ktv is located at jalan melaka raya. have few ktv in the same area (shop house lot). The place very quiet at night so have to becareful.
Old 09-11-2004, 02:34 PM
Samster

gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wah, very scary. do not dare to stay at metropole hotel.
the ktv is located at jalan melaka raya. have few ktv in the same area (shop house lot). The place very quiet at night so have to becareful.
I thought it should be along Jalan Bunga Raya, there is one Mimosa Hotel and the street are 2 rows of 2 storey building like our China Town Colonial building.
The actual Jalan Medeka is just infront the Mahkota Parade. Or is it near Seri Costa Hotel. Or near the Plaza Medeka Raya before reaching Portuguese Hotel.
Old 09-11-2004, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
toshio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

name card is stated as jalan melaka raya, taman melaka raya.
i think this shop lots are still new not many streets light.
maybe not the place that you mentioned.
Old 12-11-2004, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
name card is stated as jalan melaka raya, taman melaka raya.
i think this shop lots are still new not many streets light.
maybe not the place that you mentioned.
I got it, Taman Melake Raja, the Road beside Plaza Melaka Raya and is quite near to Portuguese Hotel. Thanks for feedback. next round I must visit that stretch of road and buildings.

Let me share with you this name card I obtain from Vicky's Executive Health Centre. The normal use of facilities and massage is RM65. Full package is RM210. The gals are average hence only tried normal, paid RM65 and make use of the sauna and steam room...............

Vicky's Executive Health Centre
10th Floor, The Metropole Hotel Melaka, Tower Block,
Jalan Tun Ali, 75100 Melaka
Tel: 06-284-8417, 2848418 Fax: -06-284 3758

Note: This Metropole Hotel is in very run down state , the bus interchange and the market are no longer there.

gigantic_tk
Old 17-11-2004, 02:07 PM
dylanlem

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Angry Re: Malacca.....

Quote:
ktv quite a lot now in Malacca. went to pink sakura karaoke lounge last month.local girl rm40 per hour while thai girl FOC but butterfly. very young girl around 18-20 yrs old.FJ is about rm120 with Thai girl. They've rooms upstair for FJ.
well me and my gang when to pink sakura and it was a very disappointed night 4 everyone. no more thai girls all local and min 2 hours 4 book local girls. we had 4 girls with us all not sporting cant touch here and there, they'll hold ur hand and this and tht..really F$%k man. then most important this are veyr damn expensive it cost us rm1k+ for tht 3 hours. so no no for pink sakura for me. just my 2 cens.
Old 02-12-2004, 08:40 AM
Samster

Riviera Bay Resort Malacca RM$148.00
Jalan Tanjung Kling, Malacca, Malaysia.
Riviera Bay Resort's architecture is characterised by Roman pillars and columns. Located in Tanjung Kling, the Resort has created a unique environment of modern-day luxury, spiced up by Malacca's old-world charm.

Century Mahkota Hotel Malacca RM$168.00
Jalan Merdeka, Malacca 75000, Malaysia.
Century Mahkota Hotel Malacca is located on the waterfront and close to Malacca's commercial hub and is adjacent to the Mahkota Parade, Malacca's premier shopping and entertainment complex.

Hotel Puri Melaka
Jalan Tan Cheng Lock, Melaka, Malaysia.
Hotel Puri Melaka is a boutique hotel conveniently located with easy access to Malacca's historical sites and antique shops.

Straits Meridian Hotel Malacca RM$110.00
1 Jalan Malinja, Taman Malinja, Bukit Baru 75150 Malacca, Malaysia.
At Straits Meridian Hotel Malacca, you can immerse yourself in the aura of history and tradition which saturates the historic city of Malacca.

Hotel Seri Costa Melaka RM$115.00
Jalan PM8, Plaza Mahkota 75000 Melaka
Hotel Seri Costa Melaka is ideally located within Plaza Mahkota, a commercial centre next to Melaka Raya which is a bustling business and entertainment area.

A'Famosa Resort Melaka RM$148.00
Jalan Kemus, Simpang Empat, 78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka Malaysia.
A'Famosa Resort Melaka is a holiday resort that provide days of family fun, hours on the green, thrills of a water theme park, enjoyment of four-star hospitality, delights of horse riding and full range of recreational activities.

Putera Island Resort Pulau Besar Melaka RM$150.00
Putera Island Resort, Pulau Besar, Melaka.
Putera Island Resort Pulau Besar Melaka covering an area of 133 hectares, it is the largest of eight islands off the West Coast of Malacca City. Believed to be location of Malaysia's earliest civilization, it abounds with legends about mermaids and princesses

Hotel Equatorial Malacca RM$160.00
Bandar Hilir, 75000, Malacca, Malaysia.
Hotel Equatorial Malacca, just one and a half hours South of Kuala Lumpur and a two hours drive from Singapore is rich in history, culture, heritage and tradition.

Renaissance Melaka Hotel RM$220.00
Jalan Bendahara, 75100 Melaka, Malaysia.
Renaissance Melaka Hotel is the first Renaissance Hotel in Asia, remains a landmark in the 600-year-old historic Malaysian city of Melaka
Old 10-12-2004, 12:56 PM
Samster

Most Popular Malacca hotels

Between 30 and 70 SGD

Puri 66 SGD

Between 70 and 100 SGD

Century Mahkota 74 SGD
City Bayview 75 SGD
Straits Meridian 81 SGD
Golden Legacy 83 SGD
Equatorial 86 SGD
Riviera Bay Resort 89 SGD
Renaissance Melaka 96 SGD

Between 100 and 150 SGD
Riviera bay resort 104 SGD
Old 10-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 20
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have just came back from Malacca. There is currently a promotion at City Bayview Hotel due to the renovation work of its main lobby. The price is RM125 per night. I find the room is better than New York JB and it's definitely worth the price...

Old 28-12-2004, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 21
zboom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzboom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone hv more info on vietnamese and thai girls in Malacca?
Old 28-12-2004, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think u can t go wrong in Melaka Raya.. there is a pub there i think called 99 or sumthing.. it just opposite a big feng tao disco. ni\ormally its a lsb then u can pick ur gals for overniter.. but if big wind.. they can arrange gals ferried by cars.. chiew kang in the back alley.. then send to ur hotel... i think even got prc..

go early to avoid dissapointment.. not lot of stocks.
Old 28-12-2004, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore
i think u can t go wrong in Melaka Raya.. there is a pub there i think called 99 or sumthing.. it just opposite a big feng tao disco. ni\ormally its a lsb then u can pick ur gals for overniter.. but if big wind.. they can arrange gals ferried by cars.. chiew kang in the back alley.. then send to ur hotel... i think even got prc..

go early to avoid dissapointment.. not lot of stocks.
Wah!.. Melaka got LSB oso you know?
When coming down south?

K2 KTV pricing Mar 2015 - Thanks to Onegoals
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1166
Old 29-12-2004, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo 75...

south .. not so fast lar.. GF will be back in town for 1 month.. maybe after CNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75
Wah!.. Melaka got LSB oso you know?
When coming down south?
Old 29-12-2004, 12:24 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
fong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Malacca.....

there is some place like ocean at melaka u can go n try it is rm 40for one shot if u can takle the girl there they can go out over nite wit u for free!!!!! try it !!!
Old 29-12-2004, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore
yo 75...

south .. not so fast lar.. GF will be back in town for 1 month.. maybe after CNY
ok.. we see what happen after tt.
or maybe I go north for a few days..

K2 KTV pricing Mar 2015 - Thanks to Onegoals
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1166
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1