The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boring . Voting for Best MP & TCM at JE & JW

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukubird2309 View Post
Block 960 I went up this afternoon , saw only 1 uncle lei. Fast fast come down from 2nd storey . Can describe the ml look ? How is the massage and special service
TCM doctor is allowed to operate this week and TCM retail will open up next week. However, all form of tuina is still prohibited for now

The 按摩 signboard seems to be an add-on panel to the original TCM signboard, and features a lady silhouette ... draw your own conclusions!

Personally, no experience with this corner of JW, but generally from experience, it is not uncommon to see "TCM" shop name with one old man doc with seemingly nothing to do but read newspapers only, but the shop inside got 2, 3 ladies to do tuina.
Old 10-05-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirstyBadger View Post
My only discoveries are a couple at 498 St 41 and one at 960 St 92. Nothing fantastic but they do the job.
Didn’t know there such a place near me at 960

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 10-05-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

The ML how old? Aunties or SYTs??
Old 13-05-2020, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
blastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

fav still O spa haha
Old 13-05-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
TCM doctor is allowed to operate this week and TCM retail will open up next week. However, all form of tuina is still prohibited for now

The 按摩 signboard seems to be an add-on panel to the original TCM signboard, and features a lady silhouette ... draw your own conclusions!

Personally, no experience with this corner of JW, but generally from experience, it is not uncommon to see "TCM" shop name with one old man doc with seemingly nothing to do but read newspapers only, but the shop inside got 2, 3 ladies to do tuina.
Yes this is the modus operandi these days but I will normally go when the old man doc is not around. Even gotten a double hand job at one of this joints lol
Old 13-05-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 9
kukubird2309 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukubird2309 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday walk pass 343 je TCM saw the ml , request for tuina but was turn down by her even I was her regular customer , she said open for Sensei to do acupuncture only . Disappointed and left the place .
Old 13-05-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 0
juicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Yes this is the modus operandi these days but I will normally go when the old man doc is not around. Even gotten a double hand job at one of this joints lol
Can share what was the damage for double HJ
Old 14-05-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

100 if I remembered correctly bro. The lady boss has big boobs but face maybe 5 over 10 but skillful. The other lady is a syt but small boobs and not so skillful.
Old 14-05-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
100 if I remembered correctly bro. The lady boss has big boobs but face maybe 5 over 10 but skillful. The other lady is a syt but small boobs and not so skillful.
wah... where is this place? You are not referring to the 960 right? Double means both lady hj you? Or one lady do twice ? haha
Old 14-05-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Nah this one is in Central. Cbd area. Two ladies hj but the area too open for me so I seldom go now
Old 14-05-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ThirstyBadger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got one of these 4-handed handies pre-CB, at Alexandra Village. Super open concept and quite kinky for the brave hearted. Very MILFy though: really have to close your eyes and resort to the power of imagination. 😆
Old 15-05-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 0
juicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Got one of these 4-handed handies pre-CB, at Alexandra Village. Super open concept and quite kinky for the brave hearted. Very MILFy though: really have to close your eyes and resort to the power of imagination. 😆
Please share
Old 16-05-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ladybirk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha. Funny. Not sure if there’s always a masseuse on duty: I call in advance. Spend the hour on my back with most of the massage focused on my inner thighs. She’ll brush over my junk only after the 40th minute or so... you know how it goes. Will always have to relieve myself though - with her either being a cowgirl or seated beside me with her head on my chest. Like I mentioned, never an extraordinary experience but it does the job for me.
Bro. Wat the damage?
Old 22-05-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hawkeye88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TCM also have?? All along i tot is just some uncles help to tui tui tui.. u all steady.. guess i am Frog in the well.. Haha
Old 22-05-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 22
Shooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to behold

JW and JE still have a few nice places for massage. The one I went before CB gave me a decent half hour massage with another half an hour of pure teasing and edging. Make you almost cum by rubbing and palming just around penis head just to stop before cumming. She kept repeating the process for the entire half hour until the grand finale. Must really Tahan to hold back. Think already also shiok hahah. Now Everything no more now until CB is over.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1