The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
thanks for sharing! UPZ you my +16 points!
Thank you bro :P
Old 23-05-2022, 04:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
LeeChongWai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Bonus Picture Hour coming soon.
What's your preference? Outdoors or indoors?
Most requests, wins...
Outdoors please
Old 23-05-2022, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Darren1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would love to see it Outdoor
Old 23-05-2022, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Outdoors please
Old 23-05-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Intercession – Pizza Delivery Dare

The Food Delivery Guy
I dared my wife to do a pizza delivery dare. Surprisingly she agreed.

She wore a lace lingerie with no bra or panties. It was black and very revealing. The pizza guy came, and dropped off the pizza and walked off. Seemed like he was in a hurry. Nothing happened. Don’t think he even noticed her outfit. It was a bummer and anti-climax.

So, we decided to replay it again. But this time, she would wear an outfit that cannot be mistaken or ignored. We chose a pink colored, totally transparent lingerie. Of course with no bra or panties. My wife reluctantly agreed – she said she would quickly collect the pizza and dash back in. But what I didn’t tell her was – this time I didn’t pay for it. Ah ha!! Surprise, then she would have to come back in to get the cash and go see him again. And I purposely made sure I didn’t have exact change in my wallet, so he would have to give her back the change. Naughty me for giving maximum exposure time.

Ding dong!! My wife peeks through. Who’s there? It’s the food delivery guy. The familiar sight of my wife’s nn already peeking at him.

Image8
She shyly proceeds to collect the food. She hunches, using one hand to cover her nn. But what’s covering her other nn. Oh wait, no panties too. Huh. What’s covering her pussy?

Thank you so much. She collects the food and rushes back in.

Hey wait. You didn’t pay me. He calls out to her. Ohh!! My husband didn’t pay you? No, he didn’t.

Here’s the bill. You have nice boobs. So big and round nipples. I could gaze at them forever. You don't mind do you? Hah, just kidding. He didn’t say that.

She went back in, promptly took the cash and paid him. And waited for the change. The delivery guy had a view of his life. I don’t think he’s seen anything like this!!!

By the way Bro, how were the pizza?
Old 23-05-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4846 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bonus Picture Hour coming soon.
What's your preference? Outdoors or indoors?
Most requests, wins...
Is this a trick question ? Skali is fully clothed …

Indoor or outdoor actually doesn’t matter, as long as it’s fully naked can see the bush and 2 dots clearly … lolz
Old 23-05-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4846 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In lessons 11 and 12, we will close chapter one.
Close chapter One means wat har ? Thanks
Old 23-05-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got those loose singlet that will allow full showing at the side if she bend down. Can try.
Old 23-05-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Put wife used panties in the toilet that the teacher use? 😜
Old 23-05-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Very beautiful preggy
Old 23-05-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Oh thank you, thank you. I thought there was no interest in this thread, so I also slow down. Tomorrow I will update the following lessons.

And trust me, you’d never guess how it ended
Are you home when the tutor and delivery guy around? Better be safe for your wife.
Old 23-05-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Intercession – Pizza Delivery Dare

The Food Delivery Guy
I dared my wife to do a pizza delivery dare. Surprisingly she agreed.

She wore a lace lingerie with no bra or panties. It was black and very revealing. The pizza guy came, and dropped off the pizza and walked off. Seemed like he was in a hurry. Nothing happened. Don’t think he even noticed her outfit. It was a bummer and anti-climax.

So, we decided to replay it again. But this time, she would wear an outfit that cannot be mistaken or ignored. We chose a pink colored, totally transparent lingerie. Of course with no bra or panties. My wife reluctantly agreed – she said she would quickly collect the pizza and dash back in. But what I didn’t tell her was – this time I didn’t pay for it. Ah ha!! Surprise, then she would have to come back in to get the cash and go see him again. And I purposely made sure I didn’t have exact change in my wallet, so he would have to give her back the change. Naughty me for giving maximum exposure time.

Ding dong!! My wife peeks through. Who’s there? It’s the food delivery guy. The familiar sight of my wife’s nn already peeking at him.

Image8
She shyly proceeds to collect the food. She hunches, using one hand to cover her nn. But what’s covering her other nn. Oh wait, no panties too. Huh. What’s covering her pussy?

Thank you so much. She collects the food and rushes back in.

Hey wait. You didn’t pay me. He calls out to her. Ohh!! My husband didn’t pay you? No, he didn’t.

Here’s the bill. You have nice boobs. So big and round nipples. I could gaze at them forever. You don't mind do you? Hah, just kidding. He didn’t say that.

She went back in, promptly took the cash and paid him. And waited for the change. The delivery guy had a view of his life. I don’t think he’s seen anything like this!!!
I tot she wearing G string
Old 23-05-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Bro. It's been a Long time since we have someone share his pregnant Wife here in such a teasing manner. Please share more of her in her full pregnant glory but with better lighting. More outdoor eip as well. Regret never get to see that additional photo you shared for a short time. Can repeat?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 23-05-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Grand finale when the tutor came your Wife pretended to just finish bathing and came out to open the door for the tutor with a towel covering her and accidentally dropped the towel to give him a view of her full nudity!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 23-05-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the ending would be your wife will pretend to go into the room and "scream" and tutor would rush in to help and see something..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1