The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2002, 11:34 PM
live2002evil

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
drop by at glh ard 11.30am today specially to visit MY. went in saw i elderly lady, named gr..., i think she boss or wat lah. looked ard, nothing much, can see 1 gal right to the end working, was told tat it is xy. no other gals ard liao. ask gr..., she say she going to call them so i wait lor. asked her who she called, she say xiao ling, hmm........ never hear her name mention b4 her, but nvm jus try lah. (jus realised she's the xn mentioned here)
anyway, she came abt 1pm. would not say she very pretty but still can lah. the xy behind is much much better. massage massage for a while, my hands all over her already....ask if my 1st time....i say yes.....how i know abt tis place....frens recommend lah....frens tell me anything abt the place........of cos....price?........42 lor, all inclusive....but she say standard is 22 + 30....i think she trying to con me liao, so i told her standard + bj okay lor, provided i release. she agree, so on lah. started w hand slowly slowly touching didi n nipple, then started to lick my nips. feeling not too bad. i did not go for her bottom, jus undid her bra n play w her nips. her bj jus a quick one, she say afraid cos we r in the open. but she did it bare. after a long while, me still not come yet, time running out. ask me if i wanted to extend another 1/2 hr, go behind cubicle n do. i say no time, so did not jerk off. in the end, paid her 42 only as agreed.
overall quite refreshing feeling, though she might not b my type. managed to see xy, she really look good. nxt time come must try her. but she seems quite popular, must call n book first i think. went back to work after tat n then at night went to ip to release
Old 21-11-2002, 11:57 PM
delta650369

Eh brothers... pls anyone can tell me the place.
Old 22-11-2002, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: GLH?

Quote:
Originally posted by tsuyoyi
Bro...you acting blur or what?
GLH = GoldXX LandXXXX HotXX

Get it?
Hey delta, if you cannot fill in the blank, then you're too blur to go, so don't bother eh!

Old 22-11-2002, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 22
gunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MY

was at GLH this afternoon ard 4pm. Observe that MY business is gd wor. Was looking from 3rd for like 15min, 2 guys went in already leh.... guess many pple who browse this forum muz have gone there to try try liao wor.....
Old 22-11-2002, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
shentonwayGUY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MY

Quote:
Originally posted by gunner
was at GLH this afternoon ard 4pm. Observe that MY business is gd wor. Was looking from 3rd for like 15min, 2 guys went in already leh.... guess many pple who browse this forum muz have gone there to try try liao wor.....
[B]

Yeah,but it really isnt my cup of tea. it is SO Open. Everything done in full view of others,and it makes me look cheap. i rather go up to the 4th floor HC or cross over the road to Haji or Bali.
Old 22-11-2002, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Penn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
yeah man!...
too open like giving free show for others....
rather go for a quickie at shenton (celestial) which is near work place...
Old 23-11-2002, 02:15 PM
pukimon

Went there last evening only one Ah Pek around. I was so shy I ask for a hair wash but ended up on the massage bed as well
Ah Mei is sweet looking & friendly. Massage so so but service is good. But no touching below. Its one unusual experience for me
like classmate jerking you off in the library
Old 23-11-2002, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
shoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MY

hello i'm new, see everyone so happy must also join in.

Do u just ask XY they will know or have to tell them full name? Price negotiate with the girl or fixed. Pay to counter or to the girl?

Sorry ah, first post already so many questions. but pls reply if u know still new here. i may post more if I have new happening. OK
Old 23-11-2002, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MY

Bro,

You have to ask for her full name. XY is only her initials. You need to dig carefully into previous posts to find out what XY stands for. Enjoy reading.

Massage price $22/hr is fixed. Tips for the gal is up to you. Again read previous posts to find out how much other bros give normally, else just give what you feel like, and see the reaction of the gal to find out if you gave "little", "standard" or "much", this should be quite interesting

Tips normally give to gal directly. Massage money can pay to gal also or pay at counter.

Enjoy!

Leek
Quote:
Originally posted by shoot
hello i'm new, see everyone so happy must also join in.

Do u just ask XY they will know or have to tell them full name? Price negotiate with the girl or fixed. Pay to counter or to the girl?

Sorry ah, first post already so many questions. but pls reply if u know still new here. i may post more if I have new happening. OK
Old 23-11-2002, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
shoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank a lot bro. Very good info. have coffee next time OK
Old 23-11-2002, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
So stingy! At least offer Tiger mah just kidding.

Leek
Quote:
Originally posted by shoot
Thank a lot bro. Very good info. have coffee next time OK
Old 24-11-2002, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Voodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by leekme
So stingy! At least offer Tiger mah just kidding.

Leek
Hahaha. I dun need Tiger... can i just have a Redbull???
Old 25-11-2002, 10:34 AM
KIAA

MJ@XY

After reading so many threads on XY so made an effort down to MY. Initially was at the barber chair doing the massage but luckily manage to move in to the happening area. Got a wonderful time wif her...frenching, huging, fingering, pressing all in!!! at last unloaded wif BJ/HJ. Total damage $50, next target MAY!!!
Old 25-11-2002, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by delta650369
Eh brothers... pls anyone can tell me the place.
its in Tuas , right inside the the custom checkpoint . you must sign in with your passport first though .
Old 25-11-2002, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
axedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recently just went down and met up XY. After done with the normal service, went to THE room wer all the happening happens. fondling her breast withe one hand and the other busy fingering until juice sound is heard. After all this is the Bj with streo sound effect but a little soft. Cum in BJ and left the place $50 lesser but happier
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1