The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 9
lothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to behold
$40-$45/hr or $60-$65/90mins

Hi bro

Are there still massages place (clean or otherwise) with these rates ($40-$45/hr OR $60-$65/90mins) around? If not, where can I still find affordable massage in Singapore?

I've not been visiting massage parlors for a long time as I was out of the country.

Still reminiscing the good old days at Tanjong Pagar plaza and Chinatown areas, most parlors starts at $40/hr, no uniform, PRC not so money face, $30-$50 can HJ with tits sucking.

Also, remember a Malaysian named May that give excellent HJ from behind, I'm sure some veterans here still remember her.
Old 30-04-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $40-$45/hr or $60-$65/90mins

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothariokim View Post
Hi bro

Are there still massages place (clean or otherwise) with these rates ($40-$45/hr OR $60-$65/90mins) around? If not, where can I still find affordable massage in Singapore?

I've not been visiting massage parlors for a long time as I was out of the country.

Still reminiscing the good old days at Tanjong Pagar plaza and Chinatown areas, most parlors starts at $40/hr, no uniform, PRC not so money face, $30-$50 can HJ with tits sucking.

Also, remember a Malaysian named May that give excellent HJ from behind, I'm sure some veterans here still remember her.
Bro, welcome back. Sounds like you missed the good old days, and so do we. Unfortunately, much has changed since 2020.

You can still find full body massage at $45/hour at places like PP Complex (which is already very rare these days), but it is good clean massage without any specials.
The minimum entrance fees for full body massage starts from $50/hour, though $55-58/hour is now the norm.
Right now, top-up for HJ starts at $50, and many MLs will ask for further top-up if customers wants to do tits sucking aka zhut zhut.

Take time to browse the various threads in the forum, and you can still find places offering 50+50 (getting fewer and fewer).
Good luck.
Old 01-05-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

After covid nothing is the same.
Old 01-05-2023, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothariokim View Post
Hi bro

Few months ago tried a place at bedok reservoir estate that offer $45/hr but whether it still applies now, who knows?

Some spa also offer this discount rate for off-peak timing, example, morning till noon. You got to look around as these promo come and go.

$40/hr previously those thai massage shop at GM complex level 3 offer this rate but they're all gone now. There's one at tai seng area, with gilf ml , are they still giving out this rate?

Now even those $50/hr are slowly upping to $55, or even $58-60 are common.
Old 01-05-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 9
lothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Bro, welcome back. Sounds like you missed the good old days, and so do we. Unfortunately, much has changed since 2020.

You can still find full body massage at $45/hour at places like PP Complex (which is already very rare these days), but it is good clean massage without any specials.
The minimum entrance fees for full body massage starts from $50/hour, though $55-58/hour is now the norm.
Right now, top-up for HJ starts at $50, and many MLs will ask for further top-up if customers wants to do tits sucking aka zhut zhut.

Take time to browse the various threads in the forum, and you can still find places offering 50+50 (getting fewer and fewer).
Good luck.
Thanks, I think the good old days are really over.
Old 01-05-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
aj1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to a MP with discount rate for 90min ($70) during weekdays. I thought thats still a good deal and with extra is still 1 blue more.

After service, I left the shop with a happy face until i saw the time, which was slightly more than an hour...
Old 05-05-2023, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

not sure why so many bros are focused on timing 45mins 60 mins etc.. to me it’s abt the satisfaction u get while with the ML.. therefore i will always go for the minimum timing which is usually the cheapest on menu..
Old 05-05-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
not sure why so many bros are focused on timing 45mins 60 mins etc.. to me it’s abt the satisfaction u get while with the ML.. therefore i will always go for the minimum timing which is usually the cheapest on menu..
Think u only going for quick fix
Good massage w happy ending ( Any level ) by a lovely lady 1 hr is never enough

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 06-05-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
From TheraphyMe - UPed you 12 points.
Old 06-05-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheraphyMe View Post
From TheraphyMe - UPed you 12 points.
Upped u back bro Thxs

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 06-05-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 13
lonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to beholdlonelysolo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Agree with bro loneyheart here.. Whole body release is ultimate!
Old 08-05-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelysolo View Post
Agree with bro loneyheart here.. Whole body release is ultimate!
Upped u back bro Thxs

Old 08-05-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
polygon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

The good ones usually not time watchers. Good to tip abit if over the time i guess.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1