The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
aliana is one of the Best!aliana is one of the Best!aliana is one of the Best!
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Dilbert View Post
checking up on the thread, so many new stuff? effective?
bro hope so lai, who knows, waiting for information here ...
Old 25-11-2013, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 18
SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

support bump
Old 25-11-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

Thanks for everyone who is supporting my thread. 1,000,000 views!!

So to makes things simpler i have collated all the summary of this thread for easy viewing.

1. Testimonials (Good)

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=532

2. Testimonials (Bad)

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=533

3. How to use Spanish Fly

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=382

4. FAQ

Enjoy and have a wonderful time. And i really appreciate all the help from everyone.
Old 26-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!

CLICK TO VISIT SEXYLOVEY

Merry Christmas to all Samster, to celebrate with us our new coupon code gives u 10% off store wide this Christmas.

Coupon Code : christmas2013

NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE EVERY MONTH! MANY PENDING APPROVALS.
KEEP A LOOKOUT FOR IT BROS AND HAPPY BONKING!

Our Operation Hours are 24/7 and delivery is provided @ only $5.

All Prices inclusive GST, No hidden cost, Discreed Packaging, Ready Stocks.
Modification and Repair provided. 1 Year Warranty.

All information's that we receive will be kept Fully Discreet.

WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU!

<<Christmas Special - Spanish Fly>>

<<Christmas Special - Sex Pheromone Perfume>>

<<Christmas Special - Delay Tissues>>

Check out our other products!

<<SPANISH FLY>>

<<SPANISH FLY MINT>>

<<THICKENING CREAM>>

<<SEX PHEROMONE COLOGNE>>

<<PRO EXTENDER>>

<<EXTRA STRONG VIBRATOR (MODIFIED)>>
Old 26-11-2013, 11:22 PM
I love bullet

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7871 / Power: 60
Bullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond repute

TS thanks for the blue pills, damn good. cock stand and i've never been so solid before =) cheers.
Old 26-11-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have anyone tried the perfume? does it work??

also if i sign up as premium.. i get 20% off?
Old 27-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster (A)

thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuru View Post
have anyone tried the perfume? does it work??

also if i sign up as premium.. i get 20% off?
yes that is correct.
Old 27-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 11
HardDough is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardDough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

someone pls pm me contact
Old 27-11-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cool! thanks!!! i will be signing up as a premium then! if any bro want to hop on to buy.. pm me
Old 28-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 11
HardDough is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardDough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how to join premium?
Old 28-11-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Adams AppLe is a splendid one to beholdAdams AppLe is a splendid one to beholdAdams AppLe is a splendid one to beholdAdams AppLe is a splendid one to beholdAdams AppLe is a splendid one to beholdAdams AppLe is a splendid one to behold

Support bump
Old 29-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 987 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Hoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks TS for providing the contact. SMSed and replied almost immediately. Met him 1/2 an hour later and collected my mint, Spanish fly, cologne and tongkat Ali. He also gave me a blue pill FOC. Location was central so very convenient. He was much earlier than me so thumbs up for that.

Tongkat Ali was a little cheaper than those sold in Walton and basically all the prices are reasonable.

The blue pill was really damn good for erection. Half enough already. Really like the effect also. Very little side effects. And I was going for a good 1 and a half hours without stopping. The best thing is that it helps with stamina and recovery time. 5 mins and I'm up standing again.

Spanish fly was wonderful too. Bought the bundle and took a shot with my gf. Actually all these products they say is for females but males can consume them too. It's like energy booster for us.

Cheers!

Last edited by Hoegaargen; 29-11-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Old 29-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Samkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can PM me the contact?

Thank you
Old 29-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoegaargen View Post
Thanks TS for providing the contact. SMSed and replied almost immediately. Met him 1/2 an hour later and collected my mint, Spanish fly, cologne and tongkat Ali. He also gave me a blue pill FOC. Location was central so very convenient. He was much earlier than me so thumbs up for that.

Tongkat Ali was a little cheaper than those sold in Walton and basically all the prices are reasonable.

The blue pill was really damn good for erection. Half enough already. Really like the effect also. Very little side effects. And I was going for a good 1 and a half hours without stopping. The best thing is that it helps with stamina and recovery time. 5 mins and I'm up standing again.

Spanish fly was wonderful too. Bought the bundle and took a shot with my gf. Actually all these products they say is for females but males can consume them too. It's like energy booster for us.

Cheers!
nice another FR. thanks for the reviews.
Old 29-11-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster (A)

Thanks for everyone who is supporting my thread. 1,200,000 views!!

So to makes things simpler i have collated all the summary of this thread for easy viewing.

1. Testimonials for November.

Hoegaargen
belgianseat
andyt1999
Hulk_Hogan
Crimsons
Ve-Tsin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1