The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
miraclesz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

hi to all sbf bros. jus an enquires regard the spanish fly .when trying with gf does she know she consume it? or u all do it secretly?
Old 19-02-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

All PMs are out
Old 19-02-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster (A)

thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

Thanks for everyone who is supporting my thread. 2,000,000 views!!

So to makes things simpler i have collated all the summary of this thread for easy viewing.

Testimonials

Katisuk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katisuk View Post
received my penis extender and pheromones colognes yesterday. Good condition, will be trying out.

Effendy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendy View Post
met with the supplier today, confirmed that the products are original. And i tried the spanish fly mint myself, felt tingling. got effect on guy also. Will be trying Spanish fly liquid and German mix as recommended on my wife really. Wish me luck

glam82
Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82 View Post
Like I said before. Good products and reliable seller

subidowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Ehh i think i need to update the use of such stuffs....

I bought GSD from TS. Used two bottles out of three.... First time on a girl i met in butter factory. I asked her out for the second date.... First time using such stuff.... Didn't manage to have any happening but did have some kissing and touching.... End of the day is i dunno is it the GSD is effective or she is interested in me..

Second bottle i just used lately..... After chilling out at some place, pour in a bottle into her beer. She told me she only had 3 guys in her whole life and all serious relationship. She never fling or ons before. After drinking a bit, we went to a park where i parked. She immediately threw herself at me and we had sex.... But she did complain that she didn't have sex for a long time. Its quite painful to enter but she is very very wet. She also dunno why as she is not really relax and enjoying (might be due to pain). End of the day i also dunno is it i am attractive or is it the GSD....

Moral of the story: Good to use and effective but might do some doubt to urself as u dunno is it u or is it the GSD is good

grapezjuice
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapezjuice View Post
tried USA spanish fly last week and i was impressed with the results!

I didnt expect much because i failed quite a few times before. Got everything from china and thailand but didnt work. thought of giving one last try and si bei swee. Works! I got another 4 bottles before flying off and supplier gave me a good deal. My whole trip was wonderful.

Felt that the love between us sparkles yet again.

grapezjuice 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapezjuice View Post
Anyway the arouse-rx and pherx sex pheromone perfume was great! thanks for the introduction. will write FR again once i use it long enough.

kiddy_2807
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddy_2807 View Post
it's weird but mixing really multiply it's strength

bling_bling
Quote:
Originally Posted by bling_bling View Post
I found an excellent combination using prolifta and USA spanish fly at the same time. Met with two different suppliers and got them on the same day but i didnt expect to use them together. She is horny and im active enought to satify her really brightens our perspecitive on our relationship. I'm not a young guy and performance has been decreasing every year for me, what fustrates me more is the chemistry and love between us. Well relationship is great, but that doesnt mean i have the same attraction towards her anymore as compared to the first year we met. Feelings didnt change but my perspeciticve on being intimate with her change through time. She is just not as appealling as other girls to me anymore. A bro once said, no matter how pretty your wife is, you are bound to cheat or even yearn for other girls. Well that's true. I visited some stables and im not proud of it as a married man. On my defence, maturbation has seem more attractive then fucking my wife, so i guess some stuff needs to be done. Some people tries to spice up their sex life with DBSM, role play etc. But it doesnt seem like my wife is into that kind of role play.

Back to the story, i told her about it and she agreed to give it a chance. I always know that i have performance problem so i decided to give this prolifta a try. and im glad i did. Both suppliers spend quite a bit of time explaining to me the usage and i end up mixing my USA spanish fly with just plain water. It took only 5 minutes for me and almost the same time for her. Her body got warm and her below was moist, very moist, even before i touch her. Well i wont go into details but the whole sex thing but significiant effects and changes in her body was obvious and my perception of her changed. We did a little tie up and thats beucase i felt that i was available for a 2nd round. Usually just 1 time and i sleep.

Good product! will be getting more soon! kudos to your biz. and thanks for this little boost =) i'm glad i came across sammyboy.
Old 19-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster (A)

PM out again
Old 20-02-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 971 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Konsortium is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKonsortium is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKonsortium is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro remember you promise to give me samples for my friends? Stark rx
Old 20-02-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nyc3650 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

How does the packaging or bottle look like?
Where to purchase it?
Old 20-02-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konsortium View Post
bro remember you promise to give me samples for my friends? Stark rx
k no problem
Old 21-02-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!

CLICK TO VISIT SEXYLOVEY

Happy Valentines Day to all Samster!!!

NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE EVERY MONTH! MANY PENDING APPROVALS.
KEEP A LOOKOUT FOR IT BROS AND HAPPY BONKING!

Our Operation Hours are 24/7 and delivery is provided @ only $5.

All Prices inclusive GST, No hidden cost, Discreed Packaging, Ready Stocks.
Modification and Repair provided. 1 Year Warranty.

All information's that we receive will be kept Fully Discreet.

CHEAPEST PUMPS IN THE ENTIRE SINGAPORE!

<<Christmas Special - Spanish Fly>>

<<Christmas Special - Sex Pheromone Perfume>>

<<Christmas Special - Delay Tissues>>

Check out our other products!

<<SPANISH FLY>>

<<SPANISH FLY MINT>>

<<THICKENING CREAM>>

<<SEX PHEROMONE COLOGNE>>

<<PRO EXTENDER>>

<<EXTRA STRONG VIBRATOR (MODIFIED)>>
Old 21-02-2014, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 990 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!

what does cock ring do?
Old 21-02-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3820 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 17
ornament1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyornament1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First time getting from TS i paid the original price.
After the 2nd time i go back to him, i got good discounts.
I am really happy with the customer service TS gave me. Kudos!
Old 21-02-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1039 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Y.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This batch of USA Spanish fly is really strong. Last for 6 hours now!!
Old 21-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.E.S View Post
This batch of USA Spanish fly is really strong. Last for 6 hours now!!
thanks bro
Old 22-02-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!

CLICK TO VISIT SEXYLOVEY

Happy Valentines Day to all Samster!!!

NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE EVERY MONTH! MANY PENDING APPROVALS.
KEEP A LOOKOUT FOR IT BROS AND HAPPY BONKING!

Our Operation Hours are 24/7 and delivery is provided @ only $5.

All Prices inclusive GST, No hidden cost, Discreed Packaging, Ready Stocks.
Modification and Repair provided. 1 Year Warranty.

All information's that we receive will be kept Fully Discreet.

CHEAPEST PUMPS IN THE ENTIRE SINGAPORE!

<<Christmas Special - Spanish Fly>>

<<Christmas Special - Sex Pheromone Perfume>>

<<Christmas Special - Delay Tissues>>

Check out our other products!

<<SPANISH FLY>>

<<SPANISH FLY MINT>>

<<THICKENING CREAM>>

<<SEX PHEROMONE COLOGNE>>

<<PRO EXTENDER>>

<<EXTRA STRONG VIBRATOR (MODIFIED)>>

Last edited by arthurpatricia; 22-02-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Old 22-02-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

New products arriving every month!
Old 22-02-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1039 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Y.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ON arousal oil was really good, I put just two drops on her clit and she was screaming and squirting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1