The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to get interested in wife again

You're lucky... I sort of gave up asking for it and release by other methods instead
Old 27-07-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TheHornyDevilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It seems the omph has left your attraction with wife. So try something kinky. She wear provocative dressings while wearing a mask?
Old 29-07-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
is she really 9/10 or typo error?
Bro, your reply is very funny sia.....
Old 29-07-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go for shirt holiday, get the spark back, can try sharing photos too
Old 30-07-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!

My little contribution. Married for 15 plus years, you know after kids got worse. Eventually got a Wechat account and shared photos. Love the slutty comments from bros. I also get bros to cum on her office panties and show me the photos and videos of how they abuse it. Love it n excited to hear n read comments. Feel free to wechat me id is altpleasures
Old 30-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!

http://url=https://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=27054580&showlnk=0][/URL]
Old 31-07-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

try to spice up your sex life with having new environment instead of always do it in room.
Try to talk dirty with her, share with her your fantasy, what would you like her to do when have sex with her.
Try somethings new which both you didn't do it before such as the way turn On you, imagine she was the lady you always wanted to have sex with.
Old 11-05-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Anyone got other tips ?
Old 11-05-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
Anyone got other tips ?
If you don't mind me asking, is there something the FL do but your wife don't?

Or is it the timing or environment?

I mean if you sleep early and rises early but your wife is the opposite then by the time she goes to bed, your body is already shutting down. It happened to one of friends (although he never said it out but we could tell), the wife is a fanatic fan of drama series be it HK, Korean and the PRC...you can imagine the late nights whereas my friend goes to bed before 10pm...how to fuck like that??

Do you still kiss your wife? hug her? cuddle your wife in bed, or slip your hand underneath her dress?

The good thing is your problem is not physical, you can still get it up with FLs...you may want to see a sex therapist (just google there are a few in Singapore).

Last edited by iluvbreast; 11-05-2021 at 06:33 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-05-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

in my case, she was always losing her temper, that kind of killed it cos i lost all interest, hard to desire someone who is always scolding you
Old 12-05-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
in my case, she was always losing her temper, that kind of killed it cos i lost all interest, hard to desire someone who is always scolding you
Bro maybe you want to start checking on her schedule
Throwing temper at spouse is sometimes a sign that they have an affair
Old 12-05-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone got other tips ?
Your heart is no longer with her. Are you staying on out of responsibility to her and to your families? It has been 2 years and things are not getting better. Give it another 20 years. Will things improve? If not, better let her go while she is still pretty and can find a man who can love her the way she deserves to be loved.

You also only live once. Why not restart and find someone you can be with physically, sexually and emotionally too?
Old 12-05-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Halfaheart is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
Any idea why she lashing out at you? Totally understand how you feel bro. Mood killer.
Old 13-05-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Anyone got other tips ?
Its obvious that you are not good enough for her. She is a 9/10, u are probably a 2/3. Why should she fuck you? Its better u divorce her and free her up to fuck other guys who are also 9/10. This forum got many such guys. My tip to her is Just let her go and give her contact to us.
Old 16-05-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good terms with wife

But everytime she ask sex I always no mood basically sian liao

Cannot erect liao and no lust

But with FL always got lust and can stand

The thing is my wife is hot at least a 9/10 and many many guys stare at her and her colleague all lust for her

Is there anyway for me to refresh the sexual lust

Any tip
some guys go ntr route. some ask wife cosplay. some try public sex to feel the thrill. got for something that you think will satisfy your urge. but remember to ask permission first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1