The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-05-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Sian today my time crash... Otherwise can meet two FB today.

Bro i don't called that meet. The exchange message already suggest it is screwing. Go there sure can screw. I like the 'i go find u can?' the word use same as what i message the maid haha.
Old 12-05-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
Another one pic with my fdw fb. Do up me for more.

The maid so happy. Really maids like sex so much haha
Old 12-05-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro i don't called that meet. The exchange message already suggest it is screwing. Go there sure can screw. I like the 'i go find u can?' the word use same as what i message the maid haha.
Yes bro. U r right hahaha this indo I meet up fourth time before she let me up her. Just now while in carpark almost in action and saw a guy walking up near my car we panic and stop. Wait until he pick up his car n leave and we go into the action . Dunno if he saw us
Old 12-05-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She must have liked you a lot.
don't mind the extra fats on her stomach.
good looking maid.
hee hee
Old 12-05-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight is to get some major points with your indo maids since they can't spend time with their families during festive season. Be with them and you may score during her off days
Old 12-05-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Steven86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading so much for this thread finally get the chance to get to try one indon maid last week. At first she shy and appear to be conservative hence dare not mention any sex stuffs. Went out twice before manage to bring her to fragrance last week. Inside the room also dont wish to take off clothes but once go into her, moan loud and hug me tight. Claim 1 year plus no sex, haha. This weekend coz of hari raya, want to meet and manage to ask her wear tudung. Hope can take some action to show bros here.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven86 View Post
After reading so much for this thread finally get the chance to get to try one indon maid last week. At first she shy and appear to be conservative hence dare not mention any sex stuffs. Went out twice before manage to bring her to fragrance last week. Inside the room also dont wish to take off clothes but once go into her, moan loud and hug me tight. Claim 1 year plus no sex, haha. This weekend coz of hari raya, want to meet and manage to ask her wear tudung. Hope can take some action to show bros here.
Good job bro, tried and got it
Old 13-05-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven86 View Post
Good job. Ur first blood and I upz u

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 13-05-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today just booked an appointment with indo DH. She on the way can't wait to give her a good fuck.
Old 13-05-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro you steady la. Coded message. "I go find you can?"

Can i have permission to use your code Sir!. You in Army sia
Old 13-05-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

To all Bros, come to PL now, plenty of tudungs to choose from.
Old 13-05-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
wopps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwopps is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

intro this one leh
Old 13-05-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
All these freeloaders. U expect ppl to just give away their lobang when they make the effort to win them over? All the answers in this forum already on where to chat. How to chat. Yet still expecting easy pickings like free contact. Fug heads.
Old 13-05-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
+72 points for you bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post
Any samster bros here who are very Adventurous and Can Sweet Talk to Xian the FDW to fall for you ?

I have some old contacts of FDW, mostly Pinay & a few Indons, which I do not have time to continue Sweet Talk & Xianing them till the good happy ending of getting them out or bedding them.

I planning to put 2 different FDW contact number into 1 bundle and offer to bros who are keen to take up the challenge and adventure.
Please be informed here upfront that I will not be supplying any data nor pic of these ladies except for their contact number.
It will be entirely up to your own sweet talking, how you can kick off a cold call or random messaging to a total stranger and your professional flirting skill to win over the heart's of the FWD.

I have prepared 2 bundles (4 FWD contacts) for outstanding samster bros to take the challenges.
NOTES : This is totally like a cold call by the salesman tactics. I can assured to you that the contacts are valid BUT I will not assured that you will get a reply.
Please do not complain to me that there is no reply or response from the ladies. This is ENTIRELY DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUAL LUCK.

SO ONLY THOSE SAMSTER BROS WHO CAN ACCEPT WHAT I STATED IN NOTES :, THEN YOU PM TO ME.

Old 13-05-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
Today just booked an appointment with indo DH. She on the way can't wait to give her a good fuck.
Make another appointment this Sunday with Pinoy MILF. Just got to know her this morning. Ask her straight to the point and she said I can have her. Just need to go shopping with her after the deed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1