The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-05-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 10
kizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quick FR on Xue Er - https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xue-er/

Nothing most of you dont already know, she's worth to RTM.

Location - a bit of a walk for foot soldiers
Room - Solo apartment, well kept, hygiene is tip top
Looks - not if you want an syt, more towards milf already
Massage - uh, I selected the DG nuru, so cant judge that
Service - starts with a body scrub, so if you're looking to actually get clean its worth the price already
Nuru - excellent, b2b contact is consistent and is clear she knows what she's doing, don't think you can get a nuru better than this.

So just go for it if yall close by and can actually manage to secure a slot lol.

Last edited by Javabeans; 13-05-2021 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Removed location
Old 12-05-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

For newbies, pls at least observe the rule of no specifics in location in FRs. Regardless of freelance or MP.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Removed post

Last edited by Life6666; 13-05-2021 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Removed location
Old 12-05-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
For newbies, pls at least observe the rule of no specifics in location in FRs. Regardless of freelance or MP.
Damm right. Don't need to harp on established names too with another run-of-the mill FR which adds nothing to the discussion.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 12-05-2021 at 11:58 PM.
Old 13-05-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, if you don’t feel like walking you can **** hahaha
Why don’t you just go ahead and tell the whole world the location, since you like to kaypoh and add more specifics when someone just recommended you should not?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me

Last edited by Marq; 13-05-2021 at 11:06 AM.
Old 13-05-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/mi-6-massage/

Visited her two days ago.

Looks: 7.8/10. Definitely young and green. SYT. I didn't find her very pretty initially but after awhile, I realised that she is definitely pretty but just not my usual cup of tea.

She has long, nice flowy hair and she styled her hair a little. So quite pretty overall.

Figure: 7.7/10 I was expecting C or C+ based on the pictures. It's more toward B+ and C-. But still quite a handful so it's fine.

Very fair complexion and nice skin texture.

Her figure is really just nice - just the right amount of meat, not too much or too skinny.

Massage: She's very green. She came one month ago and only started working two weeks ago. She didn't doing this before she came here. So it means two weeks of experience.

She did put effort to massage so it's not a lack of effort but a lack of skill and experience. If she puts her heart and soul to it, her skills will improve.

She was a bit distracted. She was checking her phone here and there. And started soaking clothes after I shot. I was like hmmm what am I supposed to do? Just lie there and see her soak her towels ah?

So if some guys can teach her to focus and plan her schedule after each session, she can be even better.

Sexual: 7.9/10. Cause she is very green, so her grip was quite loose like an inexperienced gf trying to wang you off. So it was slow and relaxing and really comfortable while I was touching her legs and etc. OMG. Really took awhile.

Overall is good because she gives off this very noob and fresh vibe which is quite simulating.

If you are into heavy stuff, she is not for you. If you are into plain vanilla, girl-next-door, slight innocent vide, she's good.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Review for Kiki

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/

Sorry, guys that have tried her are going to hate me for sharing.

The only reason why I am selfishlessly writing this review is because she is working very hard to make more money. I want her business to be good.

Visited Kiki twice in two weeks. I kept thinking about her for two to three days after my first visit.

Looks:
9/10

She's really pretty. My expectation was quite high after seeing her video. I can only say that she didn't disappoint me. She is not the sizzling hot kind that gives you commercial feel.

She gives off this friendly, outgoing girlfriend vibe. You will dream of having her as your GF. 😭😭😭😭

Dreams come true please. Haha.

Massage: 8/10. She puts in the time and effort to massage me. Definitely not piano. She stepped on my back. But it was comfortable and relaxing. Not anyhow step. Given her looks, I was expecting the massage to be poor. But no, it was above average.

Figure: 8/10.

B+ ba. Nice smooth skin. Lean body with nice amount of meat. And her assets are of the right size - Enough to fill your hands.

Her body is really just nice. Not too skinny and not too meaty.

Sexual:
8.5-9/10

Nowdays masseurs will be like: "Your endurance is quite good ah."

But I shot very quickly with Kiki. The reason is because she was lying next to me and given her looks and figure, I was really aroused.

After the first session, I lost my soul. Seriously. I visited her one week later even though I don't want to spend too much money.

Personality: 9/10. Bright, positive attitude and personality. She is really v v hardworking.

I have tried many masseurs. But she is really one of the best in terms of the entire package.
Haha angered some guys and received negative reputation point for sharing about Kiki. Told you all that she is goodddddd.
Old 13-05-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Haha angered some guys and received negative reputation point for sharing about Kiki. Told you all that she is goodddddd.
Thanks for sharing. Gonna try her later 😁
Old 13-05-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Would have tried if $150. And she looks a bit bah bah.

Anyone can confirm?
Confirmed bro, 180 plunge. If you are hard core syt, and with her very dolby moaning, bliss mode.
Old 13-05-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

[QUOTE=9903732;20631132]FR on Li Rou

[url]https://sglonelyguy-2.com/li-rou-

Looks: 7.0/10 exactly the same as in pic. Greeted me with a hug, a peck on the lips... dressed in an oversized shirt.... nice.... not as pretty as the lady in the pic, but won't reject either.

Body: 8/10 Really smooth tight skin with enhanced C cup - soft to grab, and she encourages grabbing. nice pencil nipple and Nice buns of steel! Seems like she works out.

Pussy: 8/10 Odourless, and wet.

BBBJ/ BJ: Great..... slobbery type. As previous FR,

Good FR upz you bro! Nice one.
Old 13-05-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizamikun View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, if you.. hahaha
Hey guys, why don't you both do the right thing and click on the edit button and remove any descriptions of locations. Asap.

There's no time limit to edit your own post, so go ahead, do the right thing.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizamikun View Post
Quick FR on Xue Er - https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xue-er/

So just go for it if yall close by and can actually manage to secure a slot lol.
Actually now she is not very busy with many incoming new girl. So all newbie with record can try to get slot with her.

I stopped visiting her more than a month. I find her too tired and busy, so service become too SOP. Don't get me wrong, she will deliver all the service listed and not cut short your time. But the feeling just not there. Maybe because i RTM her too much, confirm more than 10 times
Old 13-05-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
Justintime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a short FR for Angel baby. https://sglonelyguy-2.com/angelbaby-massage/

Recently visited AB since reviews of good massage skills.

Looks: Pretty syt. Headturner

Massage: Pressure on the right place. Very comfortable and relaxing

GFE: Really attentive & initiates small chats, nice GFE factor

Figure: Slim with nice boobies!

Rtm: Yes
Old 13-05-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quite a few arrivals last few weeks - any recommendation for more than handful boobs + SYT? Thanks
Old 13-05-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justintime View Post
Just a short FR for Angel baby. https://sglonelyguy-2.com/angelbaby-massage/

Recently visited AB since reviews of good massage skills.

Looks: Pretty syt. Headturner

Massage: Pressure on the right place. Very comfortable and relaxing

GFE: Really attentive & initiates small chats, nice GFE factor

Figure: Slim with nice boobies!

Rtm: Yes
Thanks bro for FR on a ML that intrigued me. Her looks I reckon not the universally agreed kind interms of "pretty", some of her pics appeal to me, but then I watch her video..well, let's just say give me doubts.

Anyway, care to share a bit more on her sensual/playability? That's the main course isn't it, and you din mention at all lol. Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1