The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AmazonGer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need advice: Overstay being detained.

Hi all,

Helping one of my colleague to find out. One of his girl a overstayer. Was caught when she trying to leave the country at the airport. Details i don't know much. Now my colleague don't have any news on her. She was being charged in court, but unable to find case involving her online at subcourt website. Any bros have any idea how to locate her in which prison? Which government agency can he contact to find out?

Thanks
Old 10-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
69ASIMO69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need advice: Overstay being detained.

Overstayer, U can check with ICA ......
Old 11-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
robin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Check at any Police station with her Name & FIN no.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
daozi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enforcement Dept in ICA.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonGer View Post
Hi all,

Helping one of my colleague to find out. One of his girl a overstayer. Was caught when she trying to leave the country at the airport.
Depends what you mean by "One of his girl".

If the term means "one of the whores that he fucked", I suggest he just forget about her and find himself a new whore to screw.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
IGrew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIGrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daozi View Post
Enforcement Dept in ICA.
Once she is charged in court, no longer ICA involvement. Prosecutor takes over. I think check with attorney general's office. Also subcourt will have her case if she is charged - need to have her Passport number and actual name in passport. likely prison is Queenstown's Remand prison for short term offence like overstaying. Another possibility is Tanah Merah Women's prison.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AmazonGer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the replies.

Boss, he got quite a few girlfriends.
Old 20-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi all,

Helping one of my colleague to find out. One of his girl a overstayer. Was caught when she trying to leave the country at the airport. Details i don't know much...............
Quote:
......he got quite a few girlfriends
ummm.... i think your fren must be pretty good at juggling multiply long distance relationships. meanwhile, maybe can try the following:

ICA
sg prisons
MHA

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 30-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Mr Smith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all,

Helping one of my colleague to find out. One of his girl a overstayer. Was caught when she trying to leave the country at the airport. Details i don't know much. Now my colleague don't have any news on her. She was being charged in court, but unable to find case involving her online at subcourt website. Any bros have any idea how to locate her in which prison? Which government agency can he contact to find out?

Thanks
i believe ur friend would have found where is she...anyway...i think she was quite stupid...overstay already and she still heads towards the airport...

And overstay for very short while...in a few days overstay...sometime dun need require jail term one...
Old 30-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
i believe ur friend would have found where is she...anyway...i think she was quite stupid...overstay already and she still heads towards the airport...
On the contrary, she is smarter than you think. One typical scenario, she has earned enough and really wants to call it quit. One way to prevent the temptation of coming back here, is to get herself banned for 3 years. What better way than preventing herself from coming back?

Trust me, there are girls who do just that, getting away from all these, and starting afresh in their home country.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mrxhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any bros have any idea how to locate her in which prison? Which government agency can he contact to find out?

Thanks
Dear, your good frd is charged by ICA for overstayer in singapore, normal process is stay in Enforcement Dept in ICA basement 1...at least 3weeks, but nowadays ICA don have so much rooms , within 3days.... she will be fined btwn $700 to $5000 depend how long she overstay in singapore, after that, she will be banned 3years and fingerprint her thumbs, send her to CHANGI AIRPORT again, and say goodbye to her.

Trust me, just call her oversea mobile after 3 to 5days later. What national is she?
Old 01-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
overnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a question, if the overstayer leaves by Woodlands customs and is cleared by the officer to pass does that mean she still has to observe the 3 year rule?
Old 01-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mrxhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overnighter View Post
I have a question, if the overstayer leaves by Woodlands customs and is cleared by the officer to pass does that mean she still has to observe the 3 year rule?
Good luck to that officer who pass her, that officer will be questioned by senior, and might lost his/her job if the overstayer really commited overstay in singapore.

The overstayer will not need to observe the 3year rule as she cleared by the officer, normally if overstay within 1 or 2days, it ok, as long there MC or some endorsement from local govt proof. 1 of my PRC did overstay due to sick with doctor MC..she can't move, after that ICA do clear her pass, even questioning is there...
Old 01-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

A fren's fren overstay for 1 day w/o any reason, just say that mis-calculate the date, fined $100+ but can come to sgp. Has been here for 4 times after that incident.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 01-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
White Pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

time to find a new girl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1