The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Girl seeing girl so not sure if counted.

I once went to a company trip to Japan with my company and we all went to an onsen together. Worst decision of my life cos I ended up seeing my entire department naked from my manager to my interns.

For about half a year after the trip every time I see them in office I think of their naked bodies and how detailed I know them... Down to how saggy everyone's boobs are and how much hair they have below
I think it shd be counted notti babe...as the thread title didn't specify whether it's male or female...then after seeing so many types of saggy boobs n pubic hair, how does yrs compared to them ?? ...guess yrs looks much sexier, am i right ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-05-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Happy to share that I am definitely the hottest but my boobs are not the biggest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I think it shd be counted notti babe...as the thread title didn't specify whether it's male or female...then after seeing so many types of saggy boobs n pubic hair, how does yrs compared to them ?? ...guess yrs looks much sexier, am i right ??
Old 12-05-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Happy to share that I am definitely the hottest but my boobs are not the biggest
Wow !!...glad to know too that u r the hottest girl in the group there notti pretty babe n u beat them all ...proud of u...no need to hv the biggest boobs...just average "C" size is good enough, not too big, not too small ...wish i was there to see, admire, drool n salivate yr whole sexy naked body from top to bottom esp yr yummylicious boobs n hairy pussy ...hehe

Old 12-05-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unfortunately few guys will be able to say that in a male onsen company.
Old 12-05-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Unfortunately few guys will be able to say that in a male onsen company.
Waiting for the day my company goes to a mixed onsen 😂😂
Old 12-05-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Girl seeing girl so not sure if counted.

I once went to a company trip to Japan with my company and we all went to an onsen together. Worst decision of my life cos I ended up seeing my entire department naked from my manager to my interns.

For about half a year after the trip every time I see them in office I think of their naked bodies and how detailed I know them... Down to how saggy everyone's boobs are and how much hair they have below
Girl want to see girl don't need to go Japan. Just go to the onsen in Sportshub/kallang wave mall can liao.

From what I hear, some times can see girls kissing inside too.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Waiting for the day my company goes to a mixed onsen 😂😂
I was in Germany for a business trip and stayed in a Spa Resort Hotel.
The German sauna rules - must be all naked and it is mixed gender!

I was actually nervous, thinking it would be so embarrassing if I had a hard-on.
Chose a time where most people went for dinner.
But when I was in that small little sauna, a group of 5, 20ish young girls came in.
Wow! Very beautiful and got to see them all naked.

And I didn't have to worry about the hard-on because it is so warm in the sauna, all body senses had gone to dealing with the heat and I am not at all aroused.
Old 13-05-2021, 03:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Just happened last week. Was at a hotel staycay with friends and drinking.

2 of the girls went to toilet to bathe together, halfway asked for more shower gel. I went over to pass to them, 1 of them girls opened the door a little to take it from me but the other girl stupidly didn't realise I can see her naked from the reflection of the window
Old 13-05-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGiant View Post
Went to meet my prc tenant who is expecting me

Shock to see her in a big over size shirt, no bra no panty line, my mind went wild
Last time my camp got female bunk. When I did guard duty, 1 of the female seageant came back to stay overnight.

She was a bit drunk but my camp quite small and at night only me, her and 2 guys who were also drunk but they went to sleep already in the male bunk.

I went to do my rounds and it was about 1am and her lights still on. So I walked and knocked on her door just to see if she's OK (that time I not season yet at all. Really just wanted to make sure she OK).

She opened the door and she was in this over sized t shirt.

Anyway, she's not pretty, quite short but I just like say "sergeant, you wear until like that, not scared get raped meh..."

Her reply, "who want to rape me? They must be blind..."

Me: me lah... (I remembered after I said it I was like shit... If she complain I go DB already, so I add on to try to soften the impact...) you so sexy, who wouldn't?

Then she playfully like punch my arm, "you ah, so cheeky... Not scared I report you..."

Me: sergeant, after tonight you want to do what to me, I also happy... "

After this incident, we became close and that's how we started having sex in camp regularly.

(conversation was very long ago so above is like agar agar what we said).
Old 13-05-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Last time my camp got female bunk. When I did guard duty, 1 of the female seageant came back to stay overnight.

She was a bit drunk but my camp quite small and at night only me, her and 2 guys who were also drunk but they went to sleep already in the male bunk.

I went to do my rounds and it was about 1am and her lights still on. So I walked and knocked on her door just to see if she's OK (that time I not season yet at all. Really just wanted to make sure she OK).

She opened the door and she was in this over sized t shirt.

Anyway, she's not pretty, quite short but I just like say "sergeant, you wear until like that, not scared get raped meh..."

Her reply, "who want to rape me? They must be blind..."

Me: me lah... (I remembered after I said it I was like shit... If she complain I go DB already, so I add on to try to soften the impact...) you so sexy, who wouldn't?

Then she playfully like punch my arm, "you ah, so cheeky... Not scared I report you..."

Me: sergeant, after tonight you want to do what to me, I also happy... "

After this incident, we became close and that's how we started having sex in camp regularly.

(conversation was very long ago so above is like agar agar what we said).
Hey bro entering...elaborate leh with details...how the 1st time u started with tis female sgt in yr camp ??? ....TIA !

Old 13-05-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
satobage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
I was in Germany for a business trip and stayed in a Spa Resort Hotel.
The German sauna rules - must be all naked and it is mixed gender!

I was actually nervous, thinking it would be so embarrassing if I had a hard-on.
Chose a time where most people went for dinner.
But when I was in that small little sauna, a group of 5, 20ish young girls came in.
Wow! Very beautiful and got to see them all naked.

And I didn't have to worry about the hard-on because it is so warm in the sauna, all body senses had gone to dealing with the heat and I am not at all aroused.
Yes heard of their mixed sauna too, wish to go there some day
Old 13-05-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by satobage View Post
Yes heard of their mixed sauna too, wish to go there some day
k..cum, let's go tgt after covid is over ...don't know how many more yrs that will be...by that time, we lau liao, old men liao ...maybe can't even walk properly...hehe

Old 13-05-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

If you had a hard on, maybe will be gang rapped by this group of young gals. Lol.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
MuDaTuaCoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If you had a hard on, maybe will be gang rapped by this group of young gals. Lol.
I won't mind
Old 13-05-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
junblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a colleague of mine nipple slip cause her breast was too flat for her bra to cover while she bent down
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1