The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 26-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
purpleheart10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

During my sec sch days, which is donkey years ago. we are having our final year art exam, we need to do some art project for it. i got this goodfriend (gal, of coz). we used to hang out alot, so we decided to do the project at her house. after we started the project for few hours, we decided to went to kopitiam to buy lunch back to her house, then suddenly the rain pours. both of us have to run back to her house, both of us were soaked.
she ask me to go to her kitchen toilet as she will give me some towel and dry clothes. As i was half naked in the toilet, she came with a towel. she came inside the toilet with me. then when eyes meet together. we just kissed and i start taking off her wet clothes. Dont know why i did that and she looks shy and did not reject me. so i fucked her from the toilet to kitchen and finally in her room.
Old 26-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 21
tigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud of

This reminds me of my younger days when I used to study and work in KL more than 10 years ago. Love to drill holes in the steel metal bathroom door to peep at roommates bathing. Move so many times, saw so many different type of girls. Never was I disappointed in every viewing.
Old 27-10-2013, 07:47 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleheart10 View Post
she ask me to go to her kitchen toilet as she will give me some towel and dry clothes. As i was half naked in the toilet, she came with a towel. she came inside the toilet with me. then when eyes meet together. we just kissed and i start taking off her wet clothes. Dont know why i did that and she looks shy and did not reject me. so i fucked her from the toilet to kitchen and finally in her room.
In the end,did u marry her

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersden View Post
Plenty of downblouse views, peaks ranging from A to D laid in front me, couldn't take any photos .... too dangerous.
Bro,should call me along

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 27-10-2013, 07:52 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
In the end,did u marry her

Bro,should call me along
This is what is call opportunist at work, ah rat bro....
Btw, u haven't ask tigersden .... Got pix boh?

gm

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 27-10-2013, 08:01 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
This is what is call opportunist at work, ah rat bro....
Btw, u haven't ask tigersden .... Got pix boh?

gm
Asked before,he got no chance to take.That why I ask him to bring me along.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 28-10-2013, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
iamsuperhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does this count? the other day abt 5 months back. i was on my way to my division hq. ( i am in ns nw.) at abt 1pm. ws v bright and neighbourhood was empty. i saw a lady dressed in a white sun dress. she smiled i was stunned. she was braless (abt B cup 50cent areola size)and wore a tiny black g string under her dress which was visible. i was stunned and just stood and stared.her ass bounced as she walked. kinda followed her. knw where she lives. but cant go hunting coz its one of those 2 hse face each other type. nvr saw her again :/
Old 28-10-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
veriton is Cool - loads of Potential

The famous braless wanton mee girl is in the news today... long time didn't go n try to see her down blouse le...
Old 28-10-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

I saw a braless SYT at alexandra ikea during haji holiday and also another braless gal at singpost paya lebar about a mth back, does that count? Their nipples were like prutuding out q sharply so its pretty obvious they were braless plus thy wore white which made it more obvious....
Old 29-10-2013, 08:49 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

This just happened yesterday. I was having lunch alone at a hawker centre and spotted a busty and pretty SYT seated opposite my table. She was with a female colleague, and was wearing a denim short skirt.

I spotted her upskirt at the moment I sat down. It was a white translucent lacy panty, and i can even see her sparse pubic hair thru the panty quite clearly. What a sight for my lunch. I can see that she was trying to cross her leg in a way to cover herself, but her skirt was too tight and short for her to prevent ZG. The more she try crossing her leg, the more ZG I saw. She also tried to cover by putting her hand between her thighs, but probably gave up after a while as she needed to eat lunch. I didnt even bother to pretend not watching and just stared at her ZG, i think she noticed me staring but she probably cant be bothered since she only ZG her panty :-) ha ha....

So I had a good view and hardon for almost 20 min before she left. Will be going back to the hawker ctr to scout for more. One of my better ZG experience.

Last edited by pussylicious12345; 29-10-2013 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 29-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mizukaori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday went to Tampines Mall. went up escalator. From the second floor, walking towards the escalator towards the third floor, i turned and look up. Can see all the way to the top floor. Saw 2 schoolgirls zg. One wearing FBT black color, the other wearing red panties. Kenna hard on. Then went to M1 shop, outside got a make shift stall selling iphone casing. The girl working there bend down to do her stocks, can see her panties from behind, wearing thong. I stood around the corner waiting for my number to be called :x
Old 29-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 14
io33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

found this link which is related to the topic so i thought i would just share. enjoy bros!
http://www.heatworld.com/Star-Style/...arers/#image-1
Old 31-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 22
HayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to all

http://www.downvids.net/why-guys-sho...em-510655.html
How to see upskirts at escalator........
And why not to wear shoes with shoelaces.....
Old 01-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayHot View Post
http://www.downvids.net/why-guys-sho...em-510655.html
How to see upskirts at escalator........
And why not to wear shoes with shoelaces.....
When Subject A is so many steps (B) on the Escalator (C) which has an gradient of (D), if you are (E) steps below the Escalator and the Subject (A) has halted on the ideal step (F) which is on the ideal gradient (G) and angle (H) from your vantage point (I) you will then be in the ideal position (J) to achieve maximum possible visibility (K) of any and all possible undergarments of subject (A), you may, if you are possessed of superb visual acuity (L) to be able to discern such details as the colour (M) , style (N), lace/or others *(O), and whether or not its the time of month (P), on subject (A).

Having thus achieved the optimal vantage point (Q), you may feel at such time (R) to subtly activate your image capturing device (S) so that you may at times of your choosing (T) capture such details (M N O P) pertaining to subject (A), that is only if the escalator's programmed cycletime (T) has not run out in which case you are up shit creek and have no paddle (SHIT)

If you are in the posession of humongously huge balls (BALLS), you may be able to attain position (U) which is just directly behind subject A, and you may be able to achieve the holy grail (V) of upskirting , which is capturing on your image capturing deivice (S) images of such high quality (FUCK SHIT YEAH) that you can be able to surmise how hirsute subject (A) is in her nether regions (CHEE BYE).

However if all does not go well , you may find yourself speaking to officers of the law (W), in which case your balls may shrink (X), and you will find yourself on tommorow's front page (Y) and hence forth you shall find it exceedingly hard to get laid (Z)

There , i believe i have laid the steps for you out from ABCDEFG to HIJKLMNOP and finishing of with QRSTUVWXYZ

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 01-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
This just happened yesterday. I was having lunch alone at a hawker centre and spotted a busty and pretty SYT seated opposite my table. She was with a female colleague, and was wearing a denim short skirt.

I spotted her upskirt at the moment I sat down. It was a white translucent lacy panty, and i can even see her sparse pubic hair thru the panty quite clearly. What a sight for my lunch. I can see that she was trying to cross her leg in a way to cover herself, but her skirt was too tight and short for her to prevent ZG. The more she try crossing her leg, the more ZG I saw. She also tried to cover by putting her hand between her thighs, but probably gave up after a while as she needed to eat lunch. I didnt even bother to pretend not watching and just stared at her ZG, i think she noticed me staring but she probably cant be bothered since she only ZG her panty :-) ha ha....

So I had a good view and hardon for almost 20 min before she left. Will be going back to the hawker ctr to scout for more. One of my better ZG experience.
that is hot(: wow, she looks resigned to letting you see her underneath
Old 01-11-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 21
tigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud of

Just came back from a students' organised fashion show in a shopping mall. Too much upskirts ..... lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1