The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 13-05-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Nice bro... Lacy.. are they half cups??

What's her boobs size??
Sadly not half cups. Her boobs maybe a B cup.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
A fresh grad just joined my department and sitting beside me. Sometimes she will wear quite low cut and I'll be able to see her downblouse. There was once she wore a loose top dress and when she turn to talk to me, her whole bra was exposed to me. It was red and lacy. I can't help but my eyes wondered towards her bra and she noticed it but tried not to move too much and act as nothing happened. After when she turn back to face her laptop, then she looked down and adjusted a little.
i have similar experiences before covid happened
a fresh grad trainee in my dept sitting beside me n turn over to talk to me with slightly bending forward position. her top open up n her bra as well. saw her little light brown nipple like waving to me.
Old 13-05-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
DaveRomeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaveRomeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
i have similar experiences before covid happened
a fresh grad trainee in my dept sitting beside me n turn over to talk to me with slightly bending forward position. her top open up n her bra as well. saw her little light brown nipple like waving to me.
Sometimes they are a bit blur blur type, not aware of own zaogeng
Old 13-05-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bombermario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombermario View Post
Love it when my SIL wears those singlets with big holes at the side!
finally managed to spot her pussy hair today! pity couldn't take photo
Old 13-05-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope to hear more encounters of your SIL from you!
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 14-05-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
brice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She never wear panty?
Old 14-05-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
MuDaTuaCoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Congrats bro! Trimmed or jungle type?
Old 14-05-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow, so coincidentally this morning i went to have a quickie breakfast with my syt marketing colleague, today she wore a short blue skirt, told her to sit down while i went to place order for both of us. when i got back with the food on a tray, i was standing to her right and when i beo downwards to put the food on the table, her skirt hiked up her legs and exposed a tiffany blue thong with netting and saw her neatly trimmed pussy hair poking through the mesh. super turned on!

*for illustration purposes*
Old 14-05-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
wow, so coincidentally this morning i went to have a quickie breakfast with my syt marketing colleague, today she wore a short blue skirt, told her to sit down while i went to place order for both of us. when i got back with the food on a tray, i was standing to her right and when i beo downwards to put the food on the table, her skirt hiked up her legs and exposed a tiffany blue thong with netting and saw her neatly trimmed pussy hair poking through the mesh. super turned on!

*for illustration purposes*
Maybe she intentionally wanna tease you.
Old 14-05-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
Maybe she intentionally wanna tease you.
she hardly ZG in office one so i dont think shes teasing me, its one of those rare occasions where she offers more than the usual eye candy other than looking sweet, young and pretty, nothing much to downblouse either since shes A cupper.
Old 14-05-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is she wearing FBT shorts, inside no panty, and when she spread her legs you manage to have a view of it?
Old 14-05-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Moorthi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Super nice view!
Old 14-05-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
GoldHare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Is she wearing FBT shorts, inside no panty, and when she spread her legs you manage to have a view of it?
This type of view is super shiok when you see gals stretching before/after their runs
Old 14-05-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHare View Post
This type of view is super shiok when you see gals stretching before/after their runs
Rarely happen, if the girl dun wear panty is likely she is out to exhibit to everyone.
Old 14-05-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

this morning, driving back home after sending my kids to school. along the way back saw one car at the side with hazard lights on so i slowed down.

driving past the car i saw a lady standing by the road side so my instinct kicked in and stopped by the side to ask if she needs help.

turns out that she has a puncture and did not know what to do. i offered to call for a tow truck if needed but she asked if i know how to change the tyre for her.

i still have a bit of time so i said ok. can help i help.

so i asked her to open the boot so that i can take the tyre out and she helped to clear the things in the boot....and saw her zaogeng first time when she bent over to take the things out. she was wearing loose t shirt that opened up VERY nicely for me and she prob was wearing her sleeping t -shirt and pretty comfy/loose bra. saw everything so clearly. full zaogeng. quite small but super cute nipples.

she cleared the things and i took the spare tyre out and proceeded to jack the car up and replaced the tyre. saw her zaogeng second time when she tried to help me to adjust the wheels in place. not sure why she did that but THANKS for the zaogeng again. hehehehehe

i put the wheels in the boot and she give me the last zaogeng when she offered me a wet wipe from the car. bend over and i saw everything again.

she is not those old lady....quite young mum for sure cos the boot many kids stuff. Not the v pretty type but still can fuck cos girl next door look. Not everyday when someone flashes 3 times at you in the morning and you pretend to be a knight in shiny armour.

And if your wife tells u someone helped change left rear tyre in the morning along Siglap road. thats me BUT it was accidental!!! your wife has nice cute nipples.

i love mornings like that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1