The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

the search is OVER guys. Thanks, eddiensw for the PM. It's called poppers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers
Old 12-06-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster (A)

thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

below are the details,

Poppers is a slang term given to the chemical class called alkyl nitrites that are inhaled for recreational purposes, especially as an aphrodisiac.[1] Today poppers are mainly sold in cap vials.

Most widely sold concentrated products include the original compound amyl nitrite (isoamyl nitrite, isopentyl nitrite), cyclohexyl nitrite, isobutyl nitrite (2-methylpropyl nitrite), and isopropyl nitrite (2-propyl nitrite). Isopropyl nitrite became popular due to a ban on isobutyl nitrite in the EU in 2007. More rarely sold is the compound butyl nitrite.

Part of the club culture from the 1970s disco scene to the 1980s, and the 1990s rave scene made their use popular.

can someone advice, are these illegal hard core drugs?
Old 12-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 994 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 12
afease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"This love drops is the best thing I came across. Tried a few but didn't work. I guess I found the right one for my girl.

5 minutes after the drop, my gf who has a low sex drive suddenly initiated sex. To me it's already a big thing. Plus TS recommended the white tiger tandra, my girl was having multiple orgasms at the same time!!."
Old 12-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

Bro afease123, u used 1 or 2 bottles of drop huh?? & u'd mixed w/what drink huh?
BTW, did u inform her about the drop??
Quote:
Originally Posted by afease123 View Post
5 minutes after the drop, my gf who has a low sex drive suddenly initiated sex. To me it's already a big thing. Plus TS recommended the white tiger tandra, my girl was having multiple orgasms at the same time!!."
Old 12-06-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 17
Effendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud of

TS, already PM you, waiting for your reply.
Old 13-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Samster (A)

checked. thanks for the feedback. anyway you guys can check out '2 girls teach sex'. i posted in another thread. I think it's quite useful to learn the basic of arousing a female before using anything.

Found the torrent link if anyone wants it.

2 Girls Teach Sex
http://thepiratebay.sx/details.php?id=5302770
Old 13-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hedislimane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls pm me supplier ctc for fly mint, Thks
Old 13-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedislimane View Post
Pls pm me supplier ctc for fly mint, Thks
Send you PM already.
Old 13-06-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster (A)

I think this is really very informative for those who wants to learn how to make their girls squirt
Old 14-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster (A)

More product on the way, PM me for details.
Old 15-06-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 19
Adam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to all

Thanks TS for the recommendation.

After the birth of my first child, i have total lose interest in sex, until then my husband brought the german sex drop to let me try. It is tasteless and have no side effect and it increase and improve my sex libido which make me to be highly active in sex. Now at least, we have a better sex life together.
Old 15-06-2013, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
AhBoy555 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhBoy555 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_jolene View Post
Thanks TS for the recommendation.

After the birth of my first child, i have total lose interest in sex, until then my husband brought the german sex drop to let me try. It is tasteless and have no side effect and it increase and improve my sex libido which make me to be highly active in sex. Now at least, we have a better sex life together.
So u not Freelancing anymore?
Old 15-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 19
Adam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhBoy555 View Post
No more, that was the past. Now happily married.
Old 15-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

Sorry, may I ask... did your period of FL caused u to have low sex drive??
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_jolene View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhBoy555 View Post
No more, that was the past. Now happily married.
Old 15-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heshang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where can i get germany sex drop in singapore? TS kindly pm me. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1