The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2006, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Mr Bang Bang,

I will not be visiting HDY anytime soon and may only be accessing this forum infrequently in the next few weeks. If there is a chance to meet in HDY, we can discuss more. As I said, I will only be on the side of the truth. If anyone has done wrong, be it wrongly accusing others or otherwise, let us not take a confrontational approach but work on peaceful solutions.

When persons like Nanog69 who has been repeatedly spinning lies, selectively presenting half truths, etc.. I have decided not to explain and correct the inaccuracies. I have tried my best to meet his/her demands such as the demand that Nanog69 be termed as a guy. However, he/ she is still not satisfied. There are some things that I can change and some things that I can't change. Live and let live.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang bang
your observation is wrong then, when i say conact with OKT i meant those that you know after you cheong for a while, not those that you go with Thaivisitor. Some of them are very good friend with him (e.g axxxxx) Would they tell you the truth? I have been cheonging hatyai since 1998( longer than thaivisitor stationed there) and know many OKT there. I can assure you that thaivisitor collect commission, i am willing to give you the contact of the OKTs who can vierfy that, if you are proven wrong will you still defend your friend Thaivisitor here and will you shoot him down here? if you are willing to shoot him down if proven wrong, i will be glad to bring you to the OKT.

you have only been cheonging hatyai for a while and Thaivisitor is your first contact in hatyai accordingly to the postings i read. How many time have you been to hatyai without going through Thaivisitor? I suggest you defend him after a few more outing in hatyai( not with him but with some other bros here) and after meeting more OKT.

Last edited by fat29; 26-09-2006 at 08:06 AM.
Old 26-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
We have actually sat down and discussed about this thread. We were actually discussing on "How to make this thread look like a fake story now?" as bro fat was also troubled by the "morality" accusation thrown at him.

Regards
Nanog69
Old 26-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 22
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:
No lah... a guy who can't even come out with his own nick and has to use 2 other samsters' nicks (Red Perrier & Suteerak1099) to come out with his nick, and has SOME rep points from his own kakis is definitely more trustworthy.

I'm sure he has tons of contributions which is reflected in his rep pts since those with high rep pts are not known to contribute.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Right! sometimes those who contribute rubbish and non-sense will get their rep points zapped until moderation. This is why that sad fuck, Red Perrier 1099 had to use combo of other samster's nick to "contribute" in this forum.

What a sad fuck! So many of his previous nicks have been cancelled. This clearly shows what a loser RP1099 is.

One more thing: Red Perrier 1099 doesn't dare to come out for samster meetings. Wonder why? This type of people who act hero behind PC hardly have any credibility. Only can spout B/S
Old 26-09-2006, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 22
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099
Now we know what a gullible person you are. Do you know how peterfish got 1000+ points? you must be thinking he had contributed heaps.

wow! I must have hurt you so badly that you constantly think of me and my 1000+ rep pt. You so gian for it then ask Sammyboy for it lor. Since you love to contribute so much rubbish, I am sure he will consider. What a sad fuck!
Old 26-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterfish
wow! I must have hurt you so badly that you constantly think of me and my 1000+ rep pt. You so gian for it then ask Sammyboy for it lor. Since you love to contribute so much rubbish, I am sure he will consider. What a sad fuck!
bro, not eveyone so gian perng like you ask for points. they would rather earn it themselves, thru real contribution

i think you are the real SF, needing high rep points to boost your low self esteem. keke..
Old 26-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterfish
One more thing: Red Perrier 1099 doesn't dare to come out for samster meetings. Wonder why? This type of people who act hero behind PC hardly have any credibility. Only can spout B/S
Look who's talking big here.

Next time anyone has problem go look for tai gor peterfish at samster meetings, he is a real hero.
Old 27-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 18
IndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
y u talk to urself? u wan to see dr suteerak?
better than you fucking yourself you stupid prick!
Old 28-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
I will not be visiting HDY anytime soon and may only be accessing this forum infrequently in the next few weeks.]
Last Activity: Today 05:03 PM
Viewing Forum The Sammyboy link exchange Plaza @ 05:03 PM

Regards
Nanog69
Old 28-09-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
I will not be visiting HDY anytime soon and may only be accessing this forum infrequently in the next few weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 sept 06
Any news from AgentT on my needs? I am not looking for cheap bargains during this difficult time in HDY, just superb services.
http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...postcount=1794
Quote:
I just speak the truth as I know it......

Regards
Nanog69
Old 28-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69

Regards
Nanog69
u quote never put name who know u talking abt who???
Old 29-09-2006, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
u quote never put name who know u talking abt who???
Some people has understanding disability.

She fail to understand that fat29 is trying to put in a nice way that he does not wish to communicate with losers anymore.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 29-09-2006, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Some people has understanding disability.

She fail to understand that fat29 is trying to put in a nice way that he does not wish to communicate with losers anymore.
Wonder who is the one cannot read properly without his reading glasses kekekekkek Both tagteam partners kena caught trying to spin a lie to samsters here

Quote:
We have actually sat down and discussed about this thread. We were actually discussing on "How to make this thread look like a fake story now?" as bro fat was also troubled by the "morality" accusation thrown at him.

Regards
Nanog69
Old 30-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Waaaa, it's really too bad I didn't took Sammyboy's advice and also paid little attention to Nonok69's thread.

All you guys please do take this advice seriously as Nonok69 now knows where I lived and has intentionally put my street in his "location" of his profile. Maybe he's trying to impress others of his ability tthat he can get my address, or maybe he's trying to warn or frighten me that he is able to "get" me? Especially as my pictures are out for everyone to see who I am and she's hiding behind the computer.

I don't know. So here's the girl who tell others of the seriousness or danger of letting others know your personal particulars and now showed you an example of who you should be wary of.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 30-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

All you guys please do take this advice seriously as Nonok69 now knows where I lived and has intentionally put my street in his "location" of his profile. Maybe he's trying to impress others of his ability tthat he can get my address, or maybe he's trying to warn or frighten me that he is able to "get" me? Especially as my pictures are out for everyone to see who I am and she's hiding behind the computer.
Please refer to my reply to thaivisitor in this thread:

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...postcount=1971

Regards
Nanog69
Old 30-09-2006, 08:46 PM
Cheri_supporter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69
Please refer to my reply to thaivisitor in this thread:

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...postcount=1971

Regards
Nanog69
Why is everybody hate the moderators for nothing? 1st Teevee now Cheri_popper turn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1