The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Nice 😋
Don’t stop halfway please!! Erect liao 🍌
Old 02-05-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Kim was moaning as I finger her pussy n she was rubbing my dick from the outside of my shorts. She pull my shorts down n my erected dick sprung out n she squat down in front of me started sucking on my dick. I peeled off my singlet n I was enjoying the view from the mirror. I could see her fingering herself as she was sucking on my dick. Straight up no nonsense BJ, as she stroked my dick, she was jamming it into her mouth n as deep as possible. It felt really good.

After a while, I helped her up n turned her to face the mirror. I positioned myself behind her n my dick easily found her wet pussy n I slide it in with ease. I was pounding her in a standing doggy position n I was admiring the view from the mirror all the while. As the mirror fogs up the sound of our flesh slapping together filled the whole bathroom together with her moans n my grunts. As I felt the tension in my balls, I whispered to her that I was cumming n just I pulled out, Kim quickly turned back round n squat down. My first shot landed squarely between her eyes n she quickly shoved my dick into her mouth n i shot the rest of my cum into her mouth. She continued sucking on my dick until my knees buckled n I pulled my dick out from her mouth. She opened her mouth n swallowed all of my cum. We then took a quick shower together n changed into clean clothes before joint the rest for bbq food n drinks.

We stayed over at my friend’s house n had 2 more rounds of intense fucking. Once before we fell asleep n once when we woke up. After I sent her home we didn’t speak to each other until now. Even when she came during the week with her friends for dinner n drinks, it was just the usual formalities. Oh well, it doesn’t really bother me, it’s not like we are in a relationship or whatever.
Old 03-05-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
AhLeeBraBra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, do continue...
Old 03-05-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 6
fablet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates
Old 07-05-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

So shiok kim, cheers!
Old 11-05-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more encounters.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 13-05-2021, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm nice kimchi.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 13-05-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
brownbone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, hope TS give more updates soon
Old 16-05-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you all for your support n encouragement. With the new restrictions my
Establishments will be taking a break although we are considering doing takeaways. Will try it out for a week first. Past two nights were crazy with so many people turning up to support us, really felt so overwhelmed n loved, which also resulted in two different encounters.

Friday night, after the announcement I had many cancellations but I also had many calls asking for a table until we were overbooked. We tried our best to accommodate everyone n my staff was so busy n I even helped out to wash n serve. There were many regulars in the house and at 10pm we were taking requests n letting our guests choose their songs on Spotify n everyone was just singing along. We removed all the alcohol from the tables by 10.30pm but everyone stayed back a bit longer. When we finally closed at midnight, there was still a table of regulars chatting away with one of my partners. They are 2 couples n another lady n we all became friends after they’ve been coming to support.

The lady R, a MILF in her late 40s, well maintained n well endowed, n just a bit meaty, happily married with 2 teenage sons. She stays near my place so I offered to drive her back. We were laughing n flirting in the car n at every traffic light, we will call out the number of seconds before leaning towards each other n frenched. Once I hit the highway my hand was on her thighs n she was wearing a denim skirt n I was caressing her inner thigh n once in a while I’ll brush against her panties. Once I turn into her block she directed me up to the MSCP n I parked at an empty lot. We were going at it hard n furious n we climbed to the back of the car. She was super spontaneous n removed her strapless bra for me so I could suck n caress her 36Cs. She was super horny n removed my belt n jeans n pulled down my jeans n boxers n stroked my dick n started sucking it. Her technique was raw n it was all mouth, going up n down n taking my entire shaft down to her throat.

R said that she haven’t have sex for a long time let alone suck a dick. She said she really want to feel my dick in her n she pulled her panties off n positioned herself on my dick. She was so wet that my dick slide in easily n she was riding me up n down n moaning softly while I was caressing her breasts. She changed to reverse cowgirl n continued to ride me. Probably bcoz of the alcohol, I was able to maintain a long time but we were both getting uncomfortable n perspiring. I laid her down n fucked her missionary n I did it really hard. The whole car was shaking n she was moaning really loud. I grabbed her by her ankles n I was really slamming my dick hard into her pussy.

R must have at least 3 orgasms n I’ve scratch marks on my arm to prove! I was close to coming n just when I took it out, R grabbed my dick n started sucking me until I came. It’s been a while hence it was a huge load but she took every drop of it in n she swallowed! I leaned forward to kiss her n she was shocked coz she said I was the first guy to French kiss her after she gave a BJ to. After we adjusted ourselves I drove her down n back to her block. When I got home, R texted me saying how sore but satisfied her pussy was.
Old 16-05-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
MuDaTuaCoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, please keep going!
Old 16-05-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post

R must have at least 3 orgasms n I’ve scratch marks on my arm to prove! I was close to coming n just when I took it out, R grabbed my dick n started sucking me until I came. It’s been a while hence it was a huge load but she took every drop of it in n she swallowed! I leaned forward to kiss her n she was shocked coz she said I was the first guy to French kiss her after she gave a BJ to. After we adjusted ourselves I drove her down n back to her block. When I got home, R texted me saying how sore but satisfied her pussy was
R is happily married but suprisely horny.

Why her hubby not servicing her, lucky you go to her rescue to sextisfied her pussy.

Upz you 350+15=365, cheers!
Old 17-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
R is happily married but suprisely horny.

Why her hubby not servicing her, lucky you go to her rescue to sextisfied her pussy.

Upz you 350+15=365, cheers!
Thanks! So she’s those married her first BF kind, have sex to procreate, after 2 kids they hardly do it anymore. She had a couple of FBs who are married too n she has not seen them for a while. Guess that night the atmosphere was just right for the two of us.
Old 17-05-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Umptire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your juicy encounters bro, hoping for more
Old 18-05-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
KeitaNo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, look forward to your next update.
Old 18-05-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Thanks! So she’s those married her first BF kind, have sex to procreate, after 2 kids they hardly do it anymore. She had a couple of FBs who are married too n she has not seen them for a while. Guess that night the atmosphere was just right for the two of us.
Right place and right time, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1