The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How many bf ur wife has?

I'm number 4.

2 ex bf while in uni
1 ex bf while working.

I am her final bf and also husband.

This question was asked when we got together not long.

She also shared her sexual experiences experiences with me and what she did with them. Of course her information came after she pried my own sexual history as well.
Old 21-04-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead111 View Post
I'm number 4.

2 ex bf while in uni
1 ex bf while working.

She also shared her sexual experiences experiences with me and what she did with them. Of course her information came after she pried my own sexual history as well.
You got answer honestly or not? hahaha.
Old 21-04-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm number 4.

2 ex bf while in uni
1 ex bf while working.

same. i’m number 4 too.
one of her ex is a married man somemore
She shared with me how they had sex in the man’s house when his wife is overseas. I wasn’t affected since it already in the past and she is damn hot n i love her.
she got a pair of nicest nipple that i ever seen. i’m sure those who fucked her before will missed her nip and skill on bed.
Old 21-04-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
same. i’m number 4 too.
She shared with me how they had sex in the man’s house when his wife is overseas. I wasn’t affected since it already in the past and she is damn hot n i love her.
she got a pair of nicest nipple that i ever seen. i’m sure those who fucked her before will missed her nip and skill on bed.
You also have to thank thoes ex for her accomplished skill. 😉
Old 28-04-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
You got answer honestly or not? hahaha.
Hahaha bro. Shared enough to make her horny then fuck her.
Old 28-04-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
You also have to thank thoes ex for her accomplished skill. 😉
I agreed with this. Trained my first ex to be so good in bed and giving bj. Now her husband is reaping the rewards.

We kept in contact right till she got married and she shared her sessions with her then bf and how much the then bf says you are so good and how I am losing out for breaking up with her.
Old 28-04-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
same. i’m number 4 too.
Wa bro !!...u say her until she so nice like that...makes me salivate for her v. much also leh ...hehe

But nowadays really v. hard to find a virgin girl to marry...everybody also want to test drive 1st b4 marrying

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-04-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wa bro !!...u say her until she so nice like that...makes me salivate for her v. much also leh ...hehe

But nowadays really v. hard to find a virgin girl to marry...everybody also want to test drive 1st b4 marrying
Virgin not good i feel. tried a few virgin in my life but didn’t enjoy much than those experienced. Have to take time to train them up before u really enjoy the session
Old 28-04-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
chelsea4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Virgin not good i feel. tried a few virgin in my life but didn’t enjoy much than those experienced. Have to take time to train them up before u really enjoy the session
Ha ha ya totally agree. I was my wife first BF and didn’t really enjoy it much with her initially. We broke up once before patching back 6 months later and sex was great after that
Old 28-04-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Plus the fact that some will say give you her first time and all that shit. Not worth it
Old 28-04-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
Plus the fact that some will say give you her first time and all that shit. Not worth it
Spoken from experience! Haha... I suffered this shit too, never again.
Old 28-04-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She has enjoyed 4 guys shooting their spunk inside her since her first time out of college before being mine.

Always getting them to call her name while she have it from the back or riding high on top
Old 28-04-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

She had 2 ex. But she tell me never have sex with them before. When I see her V, its true still a virgin super tight.
Old 28-04-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha bro. Shared enough to make her horny then fuck her.
Wow! You know how to exploit her competitive nature too. Smart move.
Old 28-04-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea4ever View Post
Ha ha ya totally agree. I was my wife first BF and didn’t really enjoy it much with her initially. We broke up once before patching back 6 months later and sex was great after that
hang on. Who improved? You or her? hahaha You went to have more flings and thus you improved? heehee.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1