The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
During 2016 and 2017, I cheated on my gf with our female best friend

p.s. I am a Malaysian Chinese, currently a PR in Singapore. Hence, don’t be surprised by the age mentioned in this story.

Prologue:

Last week, my gf threw my 28th birthday dinner for me by inviting some of my best university friends in NTU to celebrate together. She brought us to a hotel restaurant and we had a wonderful buffet dinner there. I was genuinely surprised but very happy to see my longtime friends once again.

Truth to be told, we all have slightly drifted apart after years as working adults. However, my heart skipped a beat when I saw Joanne attended.

Joanne used to be a very very close friend of mine and my gf. Throughout the university years, we were like a family. After graduating, we even rented a HDB unit together for a year and became housemates.

The darkest secret that I have ever kept from my gf is, Joanne and I had been having a sexual fling since the final semester in NTU and it continued even when we lived together as housemates. However, it ended badly during late 2017 and Joanne decided to move away. When she moved, not only did I lose someone sexually, but most importantly also the friendship that we had built together.

That is why I teared up when Joanne came up to me from the group and wished me a happy birthday. The god damn complicated emotions that I had during that evening at my birthday dinner inspired me to start this semi-fictional series.

I hope you guys will enjoy it!
Old 08-05-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: During 2016 and 2017, I cheated on my gf with our female best friend

Good start bro, 1st camper here
Old 08-05-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
aumion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Good start bro, 1st camper here
Same, camping too
Old 08-05-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice introduction.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 08-05-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Camping....waiting.....for both the story and for my camp fire to start properly....
Old 09-05-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
CapitalMaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like going to be a very nice story!
Old 09-05-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Chapter 1: We are not meant to be…

Joanne was the most studious person I knew back in the days at university. She would be depressed if she scored anything other than A or A+ in tests while I was getting C and D grades left and right. I would laugh my ass off if someone told me she would be my best friend one day.

Our paths crossed when we were paired to be the dedicated senior duo for a group of juniors in an orientation camp during our year 3 in school. It was during that period of time when I got to know her on a deeper level.

She was a Malaysian, like me. So naturally, I had more of a fondness for her among all the other participating seniors. Sadly, she was already in a relationship with a local guy. Well, I too was in a relationship with another Malaysian girl. (Yes, the gf I was with that time is still my current gf, who just organised my birthday dinner recently…) Therefore, it was clear we were not meant to be even before I met her.

Her boyfriend was a high achiever like herself, a member of the sports team, well-built and good looking. I was just very average.

On the other hand, Joanne was not the kind of head-turning chiobu which would catch your attention right away. She looked very innocent and arguably cute, like a neighbourly girl. She had a slender figure (which means small tits normal ass), average height and a very fair skin. As a rather uptight person, she never wore those tight tank tops or mini shorts. However, I always had a soft spot for her when she smiled.

Despite not being the typical attention-commanding chiobu in an orientation camp, she was the type of girl which guys would want to protect and take care of.

How about my girlfriend? Not as cute as Joanne, average looking but she was blessed with a natural C-cup tits, curvy and a big fan of tight tank tops (outright opposite of Joanne). She was confident of her assets and she was never afraid to show them off.

Are you wondering how would an average Joe like me got together with a hot girl? Let’s just say my gf was really not that good looking…borderline below average looks….cough cough…so yea…(things are better now since her make-up skills have improved…heng ah…)

How uptight Joanne was? Her face would get red when the games played in the orientation camp carried any sexual implications. She would keep quiet when inappropriate jokes were made.

Due to this uptight nature of Joanne, I couldn’t help but started fantasizing how would Joanne be in bed. I knew my heart was in trouble when I had sex with my busty gf, all I could think of was the timid Joanne being fucked under me. I was also guilty to fapping to the imagination of Joanne being pounded hard by her athletic boyfriend in doggie style.

Joanne’s local bf was also an acquaintance of mine. As guys, it was easy to talk about naughty stuff. I knew her boyfriend would occasionally boast about their sex lives with his bros. I didn’t know why but I had always walked away whenever I heard him opening up about these things behind Joanne. Nonetheless, I did overheard things once like how upset Joanne would be if he cum on her face or in her mouth, ya da ya da.

Despite all these wild imaginations of the sweet and shy Joanne I had at the back of my mind, we all grew closer as friends even after our duty as the assigned senior duo in the orientation camp ended. She helped me and my gf a lot in our studies as well. She always made sure me and my girlfriend were being jioed to study together with her.

Life as a student who occasionally sneaked my gf into my dorm to have sex or vice versa went on as usual… until the damning final semester of year 4.

We all got crushed respectively by our highly demanding Final Year Projects…aka FYP…and Joanne was disastrously devastated for the first time ever, she got a C in a group project due to some very irresponsible teammates.

I still remembered all of it vividly.

Tuesday was the fateful night of how it all began. The second day after the first C grade Joanne had ever received in her report card, just two weeks before the stressful FYP presentation. She asked me to go console her in the tv room of her dormitory. (In case you don’t know, TV room is the common area of a dormitory, where students can gather, watch tv, play board games and etc)

“Why me leh?” I texted and asked.

“I think you know why,” she replied.

“No I don’t, seriously,” I typed.

“You are the only person I know which has the most Cs in class HAHAHA OMG sorry TT!” she replied.

“Fuck you o0o” I replied.

**To be continued**
Old 09-05-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Nice start.. waiting for more!
Old 09-05-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice 👍🏼
Please continue 👍🏼
Old 09-05-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nise ...... days of being a student ....

Camping here for more updates please..... hope to read if got couple swapping later down the story line
Old 09-05-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
soufolk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoufolk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more updates
Old 10-05-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
Nice start.. waiting for more!
Yesss...cheers!
Old 10-05-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
SusanoX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This joanne straight up savage
Old 11-05-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1212 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Good Start, camp for more.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, kcy69, rawmaster101, marklui520
Old 12-05-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
pinkdotpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1