The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
JB bro,
Thanks for the support..I'm honour to have a senior bro to acknowledge my post, thanks much..
Up 72 points for you
Old 10-05-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My drinking buddies and our wives

Episode 7 is ready to post, recalling my memory for episode 8..... it's tough....
Just like the song..
When the going get tough...the tough gets going..sang by Billy Ocean.. that's my era of singer..
My preferred music and songs, hard rock.. just to name a few..
Led Zep, Jethro Tull..Scorpion, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath..Pink Floyd..ZZ TOP..
Not forgetting Bad Company and Deep Purple..

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 10-05-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Someone did ask me, what's your secret in keeping so fit and slim, you're 63 now and don't look like, behind view is line 18 to 29 plus shape, infront ok, face of cos look old lah..you no tummy at all.
Why must I have tummy or pork belly at my age..
It's always the case..
Those uncle didn't exercise, I drink every night but didn't eat and I cycle every sat and Sunday....

That's the convo between my lady friends who is in her early 30s..

Old 10-05-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Episode 7 is ready to post, recalling my memory for episode 8..... it's tough....
Just like the song..
When the going get tough...the tough gets going..sang by Billy Ocean.. that's my era of singer..
My preferred music and songs, hard rock.. just to name a few..
Led Zep, Jethro Tull..Scorpion, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath..Pink Floyd..ZZ TOP..
Not forgetting Bad Company and Deep Purple..
Die lo, falling in love liao
Old 10-05-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

A little bit of ourselves, ..wife is in her 40 when that event happen in 2004, me 47..still going strong..even now at 63 still can get hard in the morning hours..oops sorry.. my wife at 55bnow still as horny as ever smooth skin ,but put on weight she last weight at 65 kgs, omg, me only 63..I loose out when she slam me as in wrestling.. couldn't carry her now. Let alone hug and bring her up....
It's just some jokes to keep you guys enjoying..
Don't judge too early..

Old 10-05-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piichaii View Post
Die lo, falling in love liao
Ya lor,
I siao lor,. Did date her out and fetch her every night..that will be another episode....
Stay tune..
If my memory don't fail me, I could recall back...unless I'm senile..haha..
Good nite all.time to retire to bed and ML wifey...

Old 11-05-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
pinkdotpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow so many episodes liao, am I late? haha
Old 11-05-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Damn bro StephenL you got me imagining your sexy wife and my general all need to work overtime
Old 11-05-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

2 very loving pairs of couples, cheers!
Old 11-05-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for ep 7
Old 11-05-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
StellaM6869 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
2 very loving pairs of couples, cheers!
Not only loving, they are horny too
Old 11-05-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

More please!
Old 11-05-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Episode 7,
More notti stuff...

Well, my dear J, it's not like that, not all hubby can do what I have done or accept that their wife is so horny.. that's more to her story.. story, I will tell you more in the near future,

Me : You sure you want me or fall in love with me only..

"J" : both…. I'm so at ease with you when we make love, D is different, he want it this way and that way….why can't he learned.m

Me : Oh that's individual, (as I don't want to dealt more into this, I change topic…

Me : So where you and hubby going to enjoy Christmas day, go out shopping or dinner
"J" : nah no lor, just stay at home..what to do, he's not as romantic as you, you can also call the bird to flew to you…..

Me : Not exactly, it takes two hand to claps and two to tango…

Me : Ok we go back see whether they had done or not..

As we open the door, wifey is having her breakfast by herself and put on her last night T-shirt and shorts..

Me : Wow, how is the breakfast.,.
(as she bend down to take the chee cheong fun, could see she braless..
Then I remember last night she came down already braless, she do that..)

Me : Can finished the breakfast and go home..

"Y" : No, I got something to discuss with J.

How on earth did they communicate, she pulling a fast one on me..she don't even have time to talk to J as she busy getting fuck by D.

To be continue…..

Episode 8, Happenings

Last edited by stephenL; 11-05-2021 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Bro,

I take umbrage with the episode 7 being so short. We need more!

Hee just joking. But seriously, this episode is not enough to quench our thirst :P
Old 11-05-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

camping waiting for more please~~
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1