The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My drinking buddies and our wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Bro,

I take umbrage with the episode 7 being so short. We need more!

Hee just joking. But seriously, this episode is not enough to quench our thirst :P
Hard away bro,
Can't compare to your story leh, hahaha, no problem, some episode mean to be short...
Episode 8, "Happening"up soon...

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 11-05-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Episode 7,
More notti stuff...
How on earth did they communicate, she pulling a fast one on me..she don't even have time to talk to J as she busy getting fuck by D.
To be continue…..

Episode 8, Happenings

Maybe she needs D longer and for you to have J for a few days tooo....
Old 11-05-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Continue from ep.7
Episode 8 - Happening

Me : Well, in that case, I'll stay to chat with D….
"Y" : Hmmm….ok…
As she finished her breakfast, she took the plate to wash ….thereafter she proceed to the bathroom..
Not long after, "Y" came out of the bathroom wrapped in towel, she signal to me to come over as she enter their bedroom, I proceed inside. No sight of "D" and "J",

"Y" hugged me, kissing me furiously, she began to stroke me, sliding both her hands into my short, and slide my short down, squatting down she she lower my short, ashe move near to my dick kissing my dick head, slowly licking it all over my shaft, my dick start to grow hard and tremble…

Me : Aarghhh, suck me dear, suck me like how you suck "D"...

"Y" : Hmmm, mmmmm.

I hold her head still and fuck her mouth, sliding in and out, slow and easy….
I stop after a few minutes and let her continue her bj..she began to suck my dick, one hand holding my shaft as she suck turning left and right almost like Av idol, taking long stroke and short and engulfing my whole shaft in her mouth almost choking her ..
Me : Aargghh I'm Cumming…
"Y" : hmmm, mmmmm…
In no time , I shoot my load inside her mouth, she swallow all my sperm without any dripping out of her mouth..

"Y" then proceed to the master bathroom to wash up. As I make my way to the sofa after wearing my short, "J" came out of their bathroom while "Y" enter..

Where is "D"????

"J" came out from her room and signal to me for a smoke..we went outside as we sat on the stair, she offered me one stick..light up my ciggy and puff...we chat about last night how did she plan it and how she enjoy the sex with me while my wife enjoy hers..

We puff as we chat as we finished our ciggy, "D" came out for a puff too, he pass me one ciggy lighting it up as I place in my mouth

"D" : Thanks bro, really enjoy with her last night..too bad can't sleep and make love to her all night..

Me : No problem bro, that can be arranged if you don't mind me having your wife for these 3 days(Saturday to Monday, as Monday is off-iin-lieu for Saturday being a Holiday)..

"D" : Wah you so greedy, that's mean I can have your wife for 3 days too ..

"D" : Anyway she just suck me off in the toilet after she suck you, she really pro can swallow all my sperm..

Me : Knn, no wonder can't find you. This another of your plan right….

"D" : Well, that's your wife plan…

We puff as we look at each other…

Me : I wonder what are they doing now, "Y" said she got to discuss something with "J"..
"D" : Oh, beats me, I got no idea too. Let's go in for a beer and chill… I turn on the aircon..
Me : Ok, let's go.

We went in and sat on the sofa, pop another can of beer enjoying the cold beer. I turn on the tv to watch CNA.. "D" open his bedroom door to check on them and sit back on sofa..

"D" : They trying some clothes… Both braless trying J clothes and dress..

Me : Do you need to close the door, we seen eveything, why not you get them dress up for a fashion show parade.. while we chill ourselves with beers…

D got up as I said, opening the bedroom door and told them to show us their dressing…

"D" : Ladies, why don't you two put up a fashion show for us…

"D" walk back to sit on the sofa and continue our beers…..

After more than half an hour, ….

To be continue

Episode 9, Fashion Show..

Last edited by stephenL; 11-05-2021 at 07:41 PM.
Old 11-05-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

haha bro imho wonder if u can delete the gay scenes. Too gross. Sorta damage your story leh

P.S I am a diehard fan of your story now. You have a few classic liners that really stay in the mind that made the scenes so riveting!

Last edited by Hardaway1818; 11-05-2021 at 06:48 PM.
Old 11-05-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
ahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We need more pls TS!
Old 11-05-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha bro imho wonder if u can delete the gay scenes. Too gross. Sorta damage your story leh

P.S I am a diehard fan of your story now. You have a few classic liners that really stay in the mind that made the scenes so riveting!
Haha,
Thanks, done..

Old 11-05-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Episode 9 - Fashion Show
is ready to post, once I done drafting Episode 10, Episode 10 will be very long...
Stay tune

Old 11-05-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hardaway bro, Thanks for the support, what is written is from my memories and my vocabulary limitations, as we read more, whether it's news, journal, kinky stuff..positive mindset quotes..it widen our brain and renew our vocabulary.

Old 11-05-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Episode 9 - Fashion Show
Trailer, preview..
After more than half an hour….

J strolled out in black long sleeve off shoulder bodycon dress above her knee with makeup and wearing 4 inches black high heel with straps at ankle..
As she wore the drop shoulder sleeve could see that her shoulder is almost snow white and smooth..

After a few steps, she stop infront of me, posing left then right and turn and walk a few step towards the door area..

I could see she is braless as all model do,
the tight bodycon material accentuated her

Old 11-05-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Episode 10 preview, trailer...

Me : Time to go back to get our clothes, will see you later evening time at same place..

"D" : Ok, Ok, wah, we really enjoy it…
Me : Yeah...Cheers

"D" brought out another 2 can of beers, passing one to me, as we wait for the ladies, we pop open the can of beers to cheers…

"Y" came out of the bedroom
"Y" : Dear, ready to go??
Me : Ok, let's go.. Ok see you guys at 9pm later…
"D" &" J" : Good bye….

We bid them goodbye and left their house heading back home, it takes us about 5 mins walk home.. As we reach our block and while wait for the lift , I notice that there's no VPL on my wife's short, pantyless…

Old 11-05-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Barnes10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for next update ....
Old 11-05-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I’m sure it’s long and hard

Waiting anxiously, definately a couple that many wish they had your ‘jin Li’

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Episode 9 - Fashion Show
is ready to post, once I done drafting Episode 10, Episode 10 will be very long...
Stay tune

Last edited by whatzupplow; 11-05-2021 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-05-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xjapan83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Looking forward to the next update
Old 11-05-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Power bro. Still got teaser to tease us!
Old 11-05-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Hello bro,
Just done drafting Episode 10,, first night, now going to post episode 9 stay tune.
Doing episode 11 - second night.....

Cheers and enjoy

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1