The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!
Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeox
Hm............Anyone got such detailed write-up on GZ??

Cheers to Bro Spermator for his FR........

Too Bad I don't venture out much..

Yo Ronaldo...where's ther FR on ZS...waiting leh

Cheers to all Bros in South China
Uncle.. wrong thread lahz.. This for SZ... u somemore ask GZ..
Ppl start Sexcapades in Shenzen you can start Orgies in Guangzhou mahz...
hahahhaa..

ZS need FR mehz? its like my friendly neighbourhood joints... not worth the mention...hehehhee
Old 06-04-2005, 10:55 AM
Samster

Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-HK
Uncle..u told u u were back in HK yesterday hoh! How come u sneak back to SZ again leh today Hehe...but even if I was in SZ today..I also bo lui already to go to your KTV...so exp siah! I better save up for my date at CP
Date? in CP? with who?
Old 06-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Chris-HK

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Date? in CP? with who?
haha...dun tell u first
Old 06-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha...dun tell u first
Wah Say! You also acting cute?
Old 06-04-2005, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 20
apsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to all
Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen (Word of thanks)

Quote:
I think most of the gang here sold their souls to China liaoz... hehehe...
Yalo,with the devil's advocate like the godfather of GZ and the grandmaster around....it's juz a matter of time selling our souls in china..hehehe
Old 06-04-2005, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 20
apsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to all

Quote:
Wah Say! You also acting cute?
Why? U shld be happy wat...got kaki to "act cute" together liao
Old 06-04-2005, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Sexcapades in Shenzhen V (Special Edition -> Zhuhai Gong Bei)

Hello Brudders!

Welcome, welcome, & welcome to this humble thread, for more information about mysterious & super sexy Shenzhen!!! (My home!!!)

Great news, I'll be going to Shenzhen from late April this month (2005) & sure would like to meet up with some of you guys in Shenzhen, if you are there, that is. Just PM me, and make arrangements.

Now the story as promised... Zhuhai, the town called Gong Bei...

It's one fantastic night there & the story goes...

It was just another usual boring working day, travelling to client's site & sharing with my company's product... but in order to do that, I've got to go there...

& there I was, travelling by boat from Shekou Harbour to Zhuhai Harbour, took about 1 hour to reach Zhuhai...

Once I've arrived, I hop on to one of my usual "Private Taxi", and off I go to my client's place...

Actually, I wasn't planning to stay in Zhuhai that night, as there's just too many happening stuff going on in my home (Shenzhen), that's what I thought... but that day, my client invited me for dinner after some presentations.... and I get to meet their directors and the rest of the managers...

Dinner ended, with me full of the delicious Guang Zhou styled dishes, yummy... and time to go (it was only 8pm), so, being my usual self, I've got in to one of the "personal taxi" and send my client back to their homes... (my client volunteered to send me to a hotel that they know to check in, but heck, I want to be the last person!!! so that they don't know where I go! :P)

& I was the last to leave the cab...

Originally, I wanted to go to a massage palour and sleep there for the night, and hopefully get a good fuck (I had enough money then)

The cab sent me to a Massage Palour, near Zhuhai Harbour. (the plan was to sleep over night at the MP & wakie wakie next morning, back to Shenzhen)

But to my horror, there are no welcoming wagons, the girls are ugly at the reception (when you see that, I suggest you run!), I've asked the managers (guy) in the counter, "Eh... does this place have overnight stay?". The manager replied, "no, this place is purely for massage, for 2 hours only, and you cannot stay here overnight"

No wonder the business is bad there... poor marketing, poor business thinking, how do they expect to thrive when they have such lousy attitudes and service (& of course, quality of girls)

I've decided not to waste my money there, and called for a cab... that night was foggy, and it seems like I were in a dream land... or something...

Usually, to find out happening places, I'll ask the cab driver this question, " Where can I find massage palours, discotechs, and blah....?", " the reply would always almost be, Clean ones? or fun ones? "

of course the FUN ONES!

Then he told me that he'll be bringing me to GONG BEI, and town that is near the Zhuhai Habour, which is about 10 minutes away by car...

He told me that he know of a place where it's good for Massage & Sex... "GOODIE!"

When I arrived there, I was hopeful, and went straight in to explore that massage palour... looks promising BUT!!!! every fucking door have a see through window!!!

[when you see such cases, THERE IS NO FUCKING ALLOWED!]

& to my horror, all the beds are REAL MASSAGE beds... those leathery, coffin looking beds with a hole for your saliva to drool out...

"I'm NOT GOING TO WASTE my money here!", so I thought.

DAMN, now it's 9:30pm, I'm tired, and would like to just get a nice bed to sleep...

Then I started walking around in GONG BEI, and started at the place where I was dropped by that stupid taxi driver (I don't think he knows that, the massage palour he recommends is a CLEAN ONE!!!)

GONG BEI is not very big, but it has alot of alleys, and surprisingly, alot of hotels are concentrated in that area.

It's like the town central of Zhuhai... & its just 15 minutes away from MACAU... shucks, one of these days, I must go to MACAU... I've heard so much, but haven't been there yet.

Gong Bei have it's unique personality, it's similar to Shenzhen, however the people are sparsely spreaded around...

It's not as crowded as Shenzhen... and the people seems to be more SLOW there... (pace of life is damn slow in Zhuhai... a place where alot of Hong Kongers would retire, bring their mistresses to fuck there, or whatever...)

Finally, I've found a 2 1/2 Star Hotel, only RMB 128 per night... pretty good deal, when I checked out the room, it's quite livable, and I took a shower...

Feeling horny, I told myself, I must get a fuck tonight...

And there you are, I got dressed up, and started my hunt...

What I didn't know is that I am staying near Lian Hua Jie...

So, I explored the area, after checking in (putting down all my work equipments, & luggages...), now if I just turn right at the beginning, I'll end up getting a girl... but I turned left...

Along my way the the left, there is nothing!!! I tell you, NOTHING fun at all, just some cheap pubs, and some convenient stalls, scattered with road side stalls, and fruit stalls...

"Fuck, I've ended up in the non-happening side of town!!!", I thought to myself.

And then I keep on walking, hey hey hey, I've found a BBS... and there is only one... sigh...

I've checked out the girls, and they were so so... hmm... so I thought, maybe I should go back to my room and reconsider.

And as I've went back to my room, and lay down...

"FUCK, it's the first night you're in GONG BEI, better get a fuck!", was in my mind.

Okay, NOW, instead of walking to the left, I walk to my right....

BINGO!!! the beginning of the road to SEXUAL HAPPINESS, Lian Hua Jie.

I couldn't believe my eyes, there are like over 20 to 30 girls scattered around, each having their corners, like in Geylang...

I've even seen a "Russian" looking girl, and when she looked at me with that seducing eyes, I nearly puked, she looked old and FAT!!!

Then as I was just beginning to explore the area...

A girl dressed sexily, with a height of 1.68m, nice sexy body, and nice Cup B breast approached me, and say, "Can you bring me with you?"

[wait a minute, CAN YOU BRUDDERS OUT THERE SAY NO TO THIS???]

But I had to play hard to get, I just want to see how persuasive she is...

"Bring you to where???", was my response.

"Bring me to your hotel place!", was hers.

"Why should I bring you there?", i replied abnoxiously.

"Because my skills are wonderful!", she says in a sexy & horny way...

[Wait a minute, my dick nearly ejaculated when she says that....!!!]

"What's your price?", I asked.

"RMB 200 per shot", was the reply.

"How about over night?", I asked.

"RMB 800!", she said, without flinching....

[DAMN, RMB 800 overnight, some motherfuckers out there must have spoilt the market in Gong Bei]

So, I brought her back to my location, and there it is...

a good humping session, her skills were great, and her pussies was soaking wet... , and the way she moan, moaned as if I have the only dick in the world...

Her blow job was not too bad, but, it was with condoms. (strawberry flavoured, I can SMELL IT!!! duh... not as if I've tasted it)

Her body, damn, I must tell you, was excellent...

She was from Dong Bei, Ji Lin, and I must REPORT,

Dong Bei's Girls (North Eastern Girls of China) are know to have smooth and white skin... and they are also known to have tall figures... and also known to have a very hardy character (so, don't mess with Dong Bei girls okay, they might just bite off your dick!)

She is only 18 years old... gosh, I wish I could have a girl like that!

So, if you wanna try an assortment of Dong Bei girls, I believe you can find them in Gong Bei, Lian Hua Jie...

After the fuck, I've explored deeper into Lian Hua Jie, and found this Pleasure Dome of Zhuhai, called Xin Tian Di (new heaven & earth),

It's ZOUK's Size X 3 !!! and that place was crowded... and I thought Zhuhai suppose to be a quiet and slow place... man, that's the heart of the central of Zhuhai...

It's near this hotel called Hua Ce Da Jiu Dian (Great Aim Hotel), it's a 4 star hotel, i guess, based on the outlook of the place.

Well well well, now that you know that Zhuhai, got Gong Bei, Lian Hua Jie...

Why not make a trip down and explore with a chiongster buddy???

All in all, for a good fuck in Zhuhai would cost you;

RMB 128 (room charges) + RMB 200 (girl charge) + RMB transport = At least RMB 328...

with that kind of money, I'd rather go for BBS in Shenzhen...

So, don't be mistaken, Far doesn't mean cheap...

Hope that was entertaining.

If it were, up some point brudder! :P

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 06-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen V (Special Edition -> Zhuhai Gong Bei)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator
Hello Brudders!

Welcome, welcome, & welcome to this humble thread, for more information about mysterious & super sexy Shenzhen!!! (My home!!!)

Great news, I'll be going to Shenzhen from late April this month (2005) & sure would like to meet up with some of you guys in Shenzhen, if you are there, that is. Just PM me, and make arrangements.

:P
Hi Bro,

Read all your posts regarding SZ and having personally experienced some of the pleasures of Fu Xing Road myself, I must say you have provided a very accurate account of what goes on there. I like to stay in Ge Lan De (Grand Holiday Inn) because it is close to the (shit forget name) border checkpoint (not the one at Lowu, the other one). It costs me about S$80 for a nite. There is a barber shop/massage joint in the hotel and if you bargain hard enough, you can get a decent fuck from the ladies. Of course, next to the hotel is Las Vegas and behind it is another niteclub (shit again forget name, must be getting old). I know the pick-ups are expensive but I did managed to screw one of the waitresses for free once. Just bought her supper, bring back to hotel, fucked the whole nite.

I agree that SZ is good but my most memorable experience was in Hu Men, where I got a "toe fuck", my toe inserted into the girl's cunt. I think I posted a FR in one of the other threads but can't remember which one now.

Anyway, glad to know you will be heading back to SZ soon. I go there ocassionally to see clients. So, if I am there, I will PM you.

Until then, cheers
Old 07-04-2005, 06:13 AM
Samster

Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter
I agree that SZ is good but my most memorable experience was in Hu Men, where I got a "toe fuck", my toe inserted into the girl's cunt. I think I posted a FR in one of the other threads but can't remember which one now.

Anyway, glad to know you will be heading back to SZ soon. I go there ocassionally to see clients. So, if I am there, I will PM you.

Until then, cheers
Yoh Brudder GlobeTrotter (makes me hungry, want to eat PORK KNUCKLES)

Hu Men, having a "TOE FUCK", now you've gotta share this story!!! I'm sure the brudders out there want to hear this!!! This is ULTRA KINKY man... either you have a small toe, or she have a big juicy cunt, so which is it?

I think the place you're referring to may be either Mei Lin Checkpoint... as Las Vegas is directly south of there...

The prices of SGD 80 for a whole night of fucking (or equivalent of RMB 400) is a good deal. Market price. Good Job brother!

Usually, for a whole night of fun with a girl there would cost between RMB 400 to RMB 500...

But as my Shenzhen Manager always like to say, EVERTHING IN CHINA IS NEGOTIABLE!!! Practise your entrepunuership there, negotiate with your suppliers! :P There's always a technique... don't be rush in closing a deal heheh... It can be quite fun hunting around for a "Girl of your dreams" for that night.

Can't wait to go back to Shenzhen, although just for 1 week plus this time...

AKAN DATANG! -> Sexcapades in Shenzhen VI (She Kou Harbour, Talking Bars...)

Amazing brudders, I didn't know that my 1 year of experience in Shenzhen got so many to share, originally I've intended to share everything in just one post... but found that it's just not enough.

This introduction is based on what I personally know only, brudders are kindly requested to add more information into this thread as a GUIDE for future Shenzhen travellers, hey, I've only got 24hours per day :P

I'm sure you brudders out there in Shenzhen would agree that spending 1 year in Shenzhen is definitely not enough to find all the hidden fun areas... & also look out for the dangerous, and bad deals...

I hope that this guide would help our dear adventurous brudders spending time in Shenzhen would know where to have fun, and where to avoid... for your good health & good sex, wishing all you brudders out there, a swinging good time.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 07-04-2005, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yoh Brudder GlobeTrotter (makes me hungry, want to eat PORK KNUCKLES)

Hu Men, having a "TOE FUCK", now you've gotta share this story!!! I'm sure the brudders out there want to hear this!!! This is ULTRA KINKY man... either you have a small toe, or she have a big juicy cunt, so which is it?
OK, I managed to find my post, see below

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20720

No, I don't have a small toe, neither did the girl have a big cunt. Juicy maybe but definitely not big. It was something very different, at least for me.

May be going to SZ lter part of this month. Look you up then
Old 07-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

got to love this thread! I will be staying at Dong Fang Zhi Zhu Hotel in Zheng Hua Lu end of this month. Can I walk to the action at Fu Xing Lu or Sha Kou from where i am ?

super blur and cannot find an english map of shenzhen at all
Old 07-04-2005, 08:22 PM
Chris-HK

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
got to love this thread! I will be staying at Dong Fang Zhi Zhu Hotel in Zheng Hua Lu end of this month. Can I walk to the action at Fu Xing Lu or Sha Kou from where i am ?

super blur and cannot find an english map of shenzhen at all
Taxi is the most convenient way of transport, although its a bit exp. She Kou is definitely not near! Even by taxi, it will take u at least 30-40 mins from Lowu.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Taxi is the most convenient way of transport, although its a bit exp. She Kou is definitely not near! Even by taxi, it will take u at least 30-40 mins from Lowu.
no i will not be in LoWu but in Futian area at the Dong Fang Zhi Zhu hotel.....how is this area around my hotel?
Old 08-04-2005, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
no i will not be in LoWu but in Futian area at the Dong Fang Zhi Zhu hotel.....how is this area around my hotel?

If you're in FuTian Area,

I'll strongly recommend that you pay a visit to Xia Sha, or Shang Sha.

Anyway, I do not know where is Dong Fang Zhi Zhu Hotel, so, can't comment how far awy it is from the locations.

Refer to the guides to have an idea on what is Xia Sha or Shang Sha.

When you tell this to the Cab Driver, he'll know where to bring you... these place are tourist attractions! :P

Hey Chris-HK, any idea do the GONG AN raid the Xia Sha or Shang Sha Massage Palour? I've been a year there, but only heard that YAN DA only applies to Sha Zui (Geylang of Shenzhen)

Hey eddy, if it's the first time you're there, it's strongly advisable you bring along a buddy... it'll be safer that way... Have fun.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66
Old 08-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Chris-HK

Quote:
If you're in FuTian Area,

I'll strongly recommend that you pay a visit to Xia Sha, or Shang Sha.

Anyway, I do not know where is Dong Fang Zhi Zhu Hotel, so, can't comment how far awy it is from the locations.

Refer to the guides to have an idea on what is Xia Sha or Shang Sha.

When you tell this to the Cab Driver, he'll know where to bring you... these place are tourist attractions!

Hey Chris-HK, any idea do the GONG AN raid the Xia Sha or Shang Sha Massage Palour? I've been a year there, but only heard that YAN DA only applies to Sha Zui (Geylang of Shenzhen)

Hey eddy, if it's the first time you're there, it's strongly advisable you bring along a buddy... it'll be safer that way... Have fun.
Me too. I am not sure where's this hotel bro eddy is referring here. The best is again to go by cab, which is perhaps the safest way too instead of wondering around/worst take public transport!

I have heard from the local forums that the KO (Kong Ons) are watching these places carefully but MPs usually have their backings...unless u are really2 unlucky!

For Sha Tjui, I just read a recent post in the local forum of this HKey bro following the KOs in their raid and even prepared to take pictures. A pretty interesting and funny acct. At the end that guy also ended up fucking no girl

Only the bravest will venture in the backlanes of Sha Tjui now. For me, I have a weak heart,so I just go the "safest" place lor even if I have to pay a little premium.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1