The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: I need serious advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by organiser View Post
Can anyone let me know what i can do to end myself?

Whatever prohibited drugs in geylang that i can consume?

Long story short, got into huge debts (6 digits)but wanted to try fighting for afew years and get over it but now i have to clear a sum before i can carry out my plan to clear my outstanding debts so i seeked help from closed one.

In the end all shunned me.

Tired of such life and since i am not young anymore, i would like to end it all.

Wanted to plunge down but i do not think i have the guts. Tired of humanity.

Anyone can advise? I have access to all form of drugs in geylang.

If you take any poison or OD on any medication. 1 of the symptoms is you will feel that your guts is turning inside out. There will be vomiting as well, as your body is trying to purge the contents. The chances of you dying are not as certain and it may take up to 1-2 hrs before you expire.

If you really still want to kill yourself. Try carbon monoxide poisoning. Don't try to smoke your room or unit with charcoal, as your neighbours will probably call 995 before you are dead.

Get a car, some strong alcohol, some washing machine hosing, secluded spot and fig a way to get the hose into the car without winding down the windows. I personally seen too much suicide cases in real life. So don't ask me how I know so much.

If you are on a budget. Get 505 paracord (army market should have some), not some other rope types because they are not so strong. Turn it into a noose, hook it up to some strong anchor point, make it 2-3 anchor points if you're not certain. With the noose around your neck, make sure the knot is on your left side of your neck and fit snuggly. Then, jump off the nearest window. Best if you have those upgraded laundry rack as depicted below, tied the knot as far away as possible and about 40-50cm in length. Too long, and your feet might touch the neighbour's rack below. If you get it right and with some luck, the momentum and gravity should snap your cervical spine (neck) before you choke yourself to death.

The reason why I suggest this is because the HDB TC bangala is not paid enough to clean up the mess. It's very difficult to get blood off unwaxed concrete. Also, It is pretty common for middle aged men to kill themselves, due to several reasons. Hope this gives you a clear picture on what you are signing up for. Lastly, if you survived your suicide attempt. In SG laws, it is a chargeable offence to commit suicide. So, if you have thought clearly on this decision, make sure you take your time to plan and ensure your death. This is how heartless SG society is. Don't expect your buddies to even turn up at your ward even if you survive.

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 17-03-2021 at 06:03 PM.
Old 19-03-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Meaning ts haven reach lowest point yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
When you are at the lowest point of your life , you don't need courage to die.
Im amused when many believe that it is due to lack of it to die.
Do you know it actually takes alot more courage to stay alive?
Old 31-03-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 4
kennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I need serious advice

I got a friend who killed himself about 10 years ago leaving behind wife and kid. In my difficult moment when I though about him, I always think there is no chance for him to change anything even if he wants to.

There are so many possibilities even if you die. Try some of the craziest thing you want to like leave the country and live in a new place, it will open your mind to a lot of things.

If you still want to stay in SG, file for bankruptcy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1