The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 10-05-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 8
Avanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud ofAvanaomi has much to be proud of
Re: 🍒 💕Your Princessica, Ava Naomi💕 🍒

Hi all,

I will not be working today as to prepare for my dad's operation tomorrow. As it considers quite a major ops, I'm unsure when I will be back, it depends on his condition. I might not be back either after this. Nevertheless, I appreciate those who have supported me the past 2 weeks. Even though the journey is short, I am grateful for the supports. As for the future comeback, I have no answer. I still on a lookout for stepping back to corporate world. So shall see how it goes til end of the June.

Now we are back to Phrase 2 and do stay safe people. Take care. See ya when you see me again. Til then.
Old Today, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 11
EfyouSikay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🍒 💕Your Princessica, Ava Naomi💕 🍒

Did not know you came back,..was looking high and low for you and your blog/website also no longer available..hope everything goes well with your dad..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1